Recommendations Rebirth Female lead Abandoned ML which is her GOOD LOVERS for Scum

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CubbyFoxTranslations, Dec 29, 2018.

1. CubbyFoxTranslations

CubbyFoxTranslations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    I need some recommendations
    Rebirth Female lead leaving "GOOD husband / Boyfriends / Lovers" for A scums or because of Scheming Best friend.
    and after her Rebirth, she develops the love with ML
    while keeping revenge for all her enemy

Like "Perfect Secret Love: The Bad New Wife is a Little Sweet"
    and "Rebirth of the Film Emperor's Beloved Wife"

NOT like "Hidden Marriage Sweet Pampering" or "Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage" where the Female lead not married or have a special relationship with ML before rebirth.

2. jkim0940

jkim0940 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, so you want the female to leave a good relationship for a scum ml?

Arekushieru and CaptainToast like this.
  3. CubbyFoxTranslations

Reading List:
    Link
    O_O No the scum is not ML, Female lead leaving ML because of the scum

4. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he wants the female lead to leave the ML before her rebirth because of a scheming friend and go to a scum ML. After rebirth she then stays with/returns to the original good ML

Arekushieru likes this.
  5. CubbyFoxTranslations

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, this exactly what I want

6. bchap

bchap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually there are lots untranslated novel like this but too bad, there are only three novel that are translated. That's rebirth of film's emperors beloved wife, every vicious women need loyal men and the journey of wife spoiling husband.

8. ThunderingSnow

ThunderingSnow Sipping up a cup of chaotic good...and boba

Reading List:
    Link
  9. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Transmigrator meets Reincarnater"
    Slightly different but similar enough to what you asked for.

Reack, Pandapat and TRIBAL2199 like this.
  10. CubbyFoxTranslations

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fine with Untranslated novel, can you please give me the tittle hehe

11. Pandapat

Pandapat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. cleverFool

cleverFool Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I geT similar novel wife spoiling her hsuband.even Raws will work.

13. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Similar to wife spoiling her husband
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-heart-moving-pear-falls-in-the-night.75378/ My favorite matriachy novel. This is No rebirth. Its business novel, mc being rich and big business
    Male Lead had unrequited love for mc. He fall for her when she save him and later she joking him to grow up and wait for her that she will marry him. Mc forget him because of she fall for her childhood friend but male lead never forget her. He wait for her. Mc only has eyes for her childhood friend and willing to lifetime with him.
    Mc doting on her childhood friend and give everything for him but he betray her by marry her lascivious second sister and reject her. Mc heartbreaking left home. Mc come home after three year. She encounter male lead and feel familiar. Mc fall for him when they get closer. I like most is how mc pamper on him and forget her childhood friend. She get jealous and possessive over him. She is overprotected him. She spend lots of money on their big wedding to make ml happy. She love him much. Feel lucky to have him.
    Her childhood friend regret for reject mc and marry her second sister after suffer and abused by second sister. He trying to seduced mc and want her only good for him. Mc rudely reject him and told him to stay away from him or she will destroyed him if he make misunderstand between her and ml. This very sweet, nice novel mc spoiling on ml. Male Lead is cute

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/rebirth-to-protected-your-life.75418/
    This rebirth and revenge matriarch novel with mc spoiling on her servant husband and loyal to him. She give him high statue to marry him. Very adorable male lead. Similar to The Journey Of Wife Spoiling On Husband with rebirth and revenge setting
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/demonic-lord-wife-pamper-on-wild-husband.72113/ one of best sweet, pamper novel. Male Lead was sickly abandoned young master who was abuse by his step brothers and servant. Mc was big business and richess lazy prince who is cold blood, indifference and ruthless, she is OP. I like how mc DOTING on male lead and is good only to him but ruthless to everyone like your typical Chinese male lead or Shi Sheng.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/to-pursue-blossom.70787/ not 1v1 but polyandry. All male leads are so adorable and cute, they falls for mc and join together make her fall for them because mc is cold and indifference who doesn't want marry and feel marry is troublesome. She had famous reputation and is every men dream wife. Guys trying to seduced her but failed.
    What I like most is interact between ml and mc. Mc being protected them and DOTING on them. One of best polyandry matriachy novel

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  14. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know ow if it's the right recommendation:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-swear-i-wont-bother-you-again/
    http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/i_swear_i_won_t_bother_you_again/mdx/d_chapter-3/

15. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have two untranslated that maybe hits your requirements.
    1. 我的老公是大佬
    Starts with typical cn with mc regret divorcing her husband because of her crush that later cheating with her bff (if I’m not mistaken). Mc was in an arrangement marriage and her husband never speak to her, and in second life determined to make it works. BUT!! prepare for the BIG twist at the end that make you “ohh.. thats way” that is so sad (dont worry it’s HE). Its a short novel for CN standard only 100chaps. This author have other second chance novel too.

2. 重生之老公请接招
    If you don’t mind smut. And i mean 60% smut.:blobjoy:

16. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was confused even more by your request initially because the ML in the first title you listed was sc^m. But there is one I can recommend that fits almost all of the criteria and that I adore! The Queen Of Everything on Webnovel or 隐婚天后,霸上瘾 untranslated which you can find by Googling. The ML is adorable!

17. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweet and Pampered Military Marriage: Spare Me, Commander! - this one personally wasn't my cup of tea but it matches your criteria :>

edit: oh dang, my bad. didn't see the date of the OG post yikes :sweating_profusely: