Chinese Rebirth in India: Highest Supreme Caste

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Sep 12, 2017.

1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Link: https://www.qidian.com.tw/books/3687388

Description: In India, the people who believe in Hinduism are divided into four castes: Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shudra! Along with Dalit being extremely low, untouchables!

Here, the high caste enjoys all the privileges, and the low caste living conditions are so hard to imagine. This is also an important reason for the great gap between rich and poor in India.

And otaku Tang Ning is born again to India's highest level of Brahmin, young Shakulu's body. Then how will he use this noble identity and mere 16 years of knowledge and experience to re-build his own life? Please wait and see!

MC died in 2016, China, and was transmigrated to 1990, India!

Why this should be picked up: Rebirth in modern India. The MC time travels and takes advantage of future knowledge to become strong (something something supreme yoga), get many wives (something something supreme caste) and become rich as fuck (something something supreme time travel).

Warning: Will most likely be racist against Indians.

2. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    :\ Heh... not my cup of tea but good luck.

3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow really?

4. Laurence02

Laurence02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, if slightly racist, concept. I would totally like to see a translation of this.

5. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, the story concept looks absolutely fascinating (except for the otaku bit). If it's well-researched and relatively free of racism, it can be really good! I'm pretty interested in reading more about India, so it's right up my alley. The only problem is that my reading queue is crazy long right now so I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze it in.

6. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, but -1.
    didn't like this one...

7. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As an Indian, I can tell you that this novel's concept is all wrong. In post-independence India, being born as a lower caste equals more opportunities because of reservation system. Also, can only legally marry only one wife (Moreover, Brahmins, the highest Hindu caste, have traditionally been practising monogamy).

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  8. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I can already tell this is some racist shit.

9. Ameber

Ameber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel has been deleted by qidian because of plagiarism.
    By the way, Rebirth in British: Became a Rich Man, another novel of auther was deleted because of the same reason.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  10. criticalmind

criticalmind Enter Chunni Name Here

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... not happening. I don't know what Chinese people think about Indians, but I don't think anyone in India fits that description remotely. At least not in the last 200 years. It's like the author is trying to fit modern India into some vague twisted version of Ancient China

fat panda, Aquaa and otaku31 like this.
  11. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I can read it and laugh, making fun of author's understanding about India.

12. zhifangshifu-senpai

zhifangshifu-senpai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol as a chinese indian, I actually want to read this...

13. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what author thinking with their little idiot brain. I hate caste system, it's 21 century everyone is free to do. I don't like this -1. I don't know who created stupid castes system. I wanted strangled him.

14. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Racism is very hateful. No one has any right to mock or discriminate other races unless he deems himself the creator of the whole universe (which only shameless retards will do, so yeah, I firmly believed those chinese authors who think themselves as great nationalists and always write/describe other races as monkey-this and monkey-that are this kind of people). And brainy people please, enough of those modern truckload of Chinese bullshits where MCs have towns worth of lovers and spouses, with the same ever repeating pattern of gaining harem members. It's fun reading those novels at first but when so many nth versions followed up, popping up here and everywhere, it's no longer anything but repulsive and vomit-inducing.

otaku31 likes this.