Spoiler Rebirth into wealthy family to tease the villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by simsim, Mar 8, 2022.

1. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reborn-into-a-wealthy-family-to-tease-the-villain/

Lin Liang transmigrated into a sadomasochistic novel called “Love’s Greatest Damage” and became the most tragic cannon fodder in it.

Not only does he have to rely on his own wisdom to reverse his destiny, but he also has to find a way to save his brother and family business from going bankrupt by the male protagonist who came for revenge.

As a result, without breaking or standing, he fell into the arms of the villain boss of the book, the legendary overbearing president Gu Hengsheng.

Associated Names
    Transmigrating Into A Book To Tease The Wealthy Family Of The Villian
    书穿豪门逗反派

___RANT____

The start was pretty okay, then bad, then it felt great. But it was too long.
    It kept me on hook on the next plot development. But sometimes I felt that mc and ml are so powerful, yet they don't do anything against the Oriprotagonist(Pro) even when mc knew he was going to harm his family. Too many plot scenes left unfulfilled. Like the one with the fashion designer arc, the mc knew that Pro was cheating but he didn't tail him and get any evidence. Later on something else comes up, he forgets the whole fiasco.

And even the mc bro OriML (Bro) for him to be the ml with his level of eq where he basically is a virgin Mary and never doubts anyone... It felt so forced. Initially I loved the 2 brothers interactions but later on it felt like the bros IQ was nonexistent. He felt like a dead weight. And mc could have easily solved the Pro's scene with him just talking to bro and telling him that Pro and him are not friends and Pro is digging trap for him. With how much the bro loves mc he could have solved the misunderstanding easily. And things could have been dealt with pretty easily. But no! And this happens just after a few chapters when mc says the original owner could have spoken to bro properly, then without communication gap the pro wouldn't take advantage of their brothers. But No, pro does take advantage in the same way. Right under ml, mc, and bros lover eyes while sitting with them

What I liked about this novel which kept me going was one of the reviewers told that ml stays true to his character as a villain and mc outsmarts him a few times.

Initially I didn't find it anywhere coz ml falls way too easy for mc. And so did the mc. And start was way too disgusting as in cringey. I didn't like it one bit. But the duo dynamic really improves kudos to that.
    It took many chapters to realise that ml was still the villain. He loves mc so much and he wants to acquire the lins so that mc couldn't ever get away. And i really loved that it was taken up by the mc in such a mature way, he says he still remembers that ml is a villain and still guards against him and ends up turning the table on him. It was satisfying to see how they try to outsmart each other and still keep being crazy about one another. It was amazing that they knew each other's faults and always accept them and never think of leaving one another. It was always described the ml was the one who is going to be a threat for them and use the MC's family. But throughout the novel it was always the mc who lead him by the nose.

The complaint:
    - Too long
    - too many side characters
    - too much with plot like a drama
    - Gary stu MC
    For 18 year old in sick bed, he knows to play piano, guitar, violin, sing, goes on variety show for the first time and is constantly on hotsearch. Every little details where he is wrong, gets brushed over way too easily
    - Oriprotagonist
    Ah! This cockroach!
    That's exactly what I felt towards him, and none of the arcs gave closure anytime. He would come, brush up his existence and frustrate me to no end. And then when I wait for counterattack, nothing. Nothing for a long time. Agh!
    -Amnesia plot
    Really did you have to do that? Our ml was fine AF but you have to put something like that and say, look even if he doesn't remember mc he still loves him and crazy obsessive over him. He becomes stupid and jealous. He felt like MC's jewellery. Mc would wear him whenever he felt like it. I mean we know how much he loves mc, no need for it to be forced. I mean throughout the novel I never once doubted his love for mc. He was so pampering, doting, and had no bottomline for mc.
    - Mc
    The later development felt like he became stupid, he would be smart when ever convenient and stupid whenever he felt like it.
    He had so much going on with so many characters that idk if this was a harem or not.
    But i knew he loved ML very much but screentiming of ml became little in the middle of the novel. Well It was okay

-other characters
    They all had their quirks and though they were many they were actually remeberable

- Development and character relationships
    Our mc is a walking pheromone.
    Agh!
    It was really amazing how every second character loves mc so so much wow!
    Given the miserable fate of our ORIGINAL cannon fodder
    Let me name a few
    Bro - he loves mc but for CF never really there even if he loved him, he gets totally used by people which caused drift
    Han xi - loves mc
    The 2 big boss villains - obsessed with mc. They were perverts, deserved to die. Abused the CF leading to his suicide.
    Ml bro - loves mc
    Reason: no reason
    Oh no one ever talked to me like that.
    Cai grandpa
    Qiao grand pa - oh our little boy is so cute and deserves the world. Eye rolls
    They were like so many character who mc be friends but when a problem arises he really couldn't handle it easily. I mean you say most of the people are so rich. But they really couldn't take care of Pro well at all. Idk what I should make of this. And many times to offset it new characters were revealed more powerful than the previous.

- Suicide.
    The original store because of the original protagonist, so many people commit suicide. I mean that's their only ending.

Our CF
    Bro ML
    Auntie
    Hang (Bros spouse in this life?)
    Su (the chara who feeds the pro aphrodisiac)
    Secretary
    The son of their butler
    The list goes on, and our mc be friends most of them and most of the time he says it's because they didn't deserve such a fate, and fellow CF, fellow villain. It was beautified many times. Their wrongs were not wrong. They were just pampered and arrogant.
    No one deserves death, I know that. But don't glorify their deeds.
    Its not okay for rape Or giving someone aphrodite at all. Don't tell me in the original work that su chara if he successful corners the protagonist, he wouldn't have raped him. You can't BS that he is young and doesn't know much about society.
    Like what!

But the protagonist wasn't a virgin Mary at all. He used people so well that there were so many Spare tires. Like they keep appearing so many times. Like what!! And he would use them. He was so petty and took revenge on several of them so many times in the most petty and gruesome ways.

This had a lot of drama! Couldn't continue to read

Can anyone give spoilers after
    The protagonist goes to train, and it was declared as suicide. But he was alive. What happens then?

when the Protagonist has a rebirth. What happens then?

komo komo likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/