Forgotten Title Rebirth Novel FL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by violet-mage, Dec 31, 2020.

1. violet-mage

violet-mage Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just remember a scene of the novel. I think the MC was female and it was some type of rebirth novel or maybe a transmigration novel.

The FL gets kidnapped and she is in an abandoned factory tied up to a chair and blindfolded. When she wakes up she realizes that there are a lot of guys in the factory with weapons. Later on she starts planning how to escape and how to fight against all of them. She also realizes that those guys are smugglers because all the boxes in the factory that she thought were empty were actually were filled with weapons. She grabs one and every time she fires a shot she kills a person (100% kill rate). I think this is one of her past life skills(?). In the end she is heavily injured (and faints?) and ML (a military guy?) arrives in a helicopter with a military squad to save her. I think also her dad arrives there.

Yeah, that's all I remember and most of what I wrote may be not accurate because I think I read this novel more than a year ago. I don't even remember if it was completely translated, but I think I just stopped reading it.

2. Radial

Radial Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Pachia320

Pachia320 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    violet-mage likes this.
  4. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mr. Tycoon's Daring Wife has a similair shocking scene but it conflicts with rebirth if I remember correctly.

The story starts with a broken FL that just got dragged back from the place she hid by her grandpa. She is her grandfathers most beloved Treasure and at the same time best tool. She had been in love with her Typical Overbearing president ceo fiancee whom ran away with His white lotus useless Secretary. Upon finding that out her life went off track. She did embarassing things in public. Suffered from alcoholism. Now back two years later she needs to find her path. That is when she meets her bffs brother for the first time. He however does not understand why it is the first time. He had doubts in the past but now he was sure. We get a gift war some confrontaties between family some messing around with cheaters. And than we have a scene were FL is kipnapped. She lures the kidnappers into beating her so the chair they tied her to broke before going on a killing spree using the weapons hidden in the boxes. When the half underworld ML arrives he finds the kipnappers dead and a broken FL. This is bassically a novel from the novel ex fiancee point of view finding a new love while healing her wounds.

When I read this it was not completly translated, Now it is. Not sure if it was you ate looking for but chapter 99 is the first kidnapped chapter so it should be easy to check.

violet-mage likes this.
  5. violet-mage

violet-mage Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys, I think it might be Mr. Tycoons Daring Wife, I remember reading that one. While I Am A Killer it's still lying in my to read list.

6. SheRead

SheRead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its Mr.Tycoons Daring Wife, I think the scene was halfway on the story or near end.