Forgotten Title Rebirth novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LazySwaeg, Jun 10, 2019.

1. LazySwaeg

LazySwaeg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. I'm looking for a novel where the mc got a new body and that body has an aunt that is shameless and scandalous. Then the aunt went to the press and said that he was ungrateful. His fans and the netizens turned their backs from him and then the truth was revealed that the mc gave all his money to his aunt. The fans and netizens said sorry to him and saw his weibo that he is still a kid since his posts are all about games. I forgot what this is. Im not even sure but I gues this was yaoi?? Please help. He's in entertainment industry.

Helpeeeeeeu.

This novel is not Superstar Aspirations, rebirth of superstar or True Star.

I'm very sure that he is an actor, but it is also possible that he is a model.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2019
  2. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah! I know I definitely read this, gimme a sec, I'll have to go through my reading list!

EDIT:
    I believe it's the 2nd arc of There Will Always be Protagonists with Delusions of Starting a Harem - OH used to date female protagonist, but he betrayed her by marrying(?) a different girl because of her connections. Now rebirth, the female protagonist tries to sabotage him by making him breakout in acne due to his allergic reaction to seafood.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    cursebreaker and LazySwaeg like this.
  3. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Hiimin

Hiimin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a bl transmigration novel? if it is...
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ists-with-delusions-of-starting-a-harem/?pg=3
    Arc 2 chp. 16-27

here's from a chapter:
    -------------------------------
    {I am a little account}: A blogger who works at XXX bank just uploaded something hot. He just came across the bank database updates today, and then secretly searched for several actors’ names. He was shocked at a new transfer record! That aunt who keeps saying her nephew is such a thankless ingrate – the one million your nephew gave you, are you just feeding it all to the dogs?

[Picture] x9

Hot drama, nephew, ingrate. Just with these few keywords, it is self-evident who it’s referring to!
    ----------------------------------
    this is the only novel I know that fits your description

LazySwaeg likes this.
  5. LazySwaeg

LazySwaeg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link