Spoiler Heroic Wife Reborn

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruyi, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    As a side note, would anyone be interested in reading this if I did like...sporadic translations on my side blog? Just curious~

It'd be randomly updated b/c PGC + UPX are my first priority, and I'll be open to anyone taking over at any time, but it does sound like a funny read.

Aniki212, Toyo, ludagad and 3 others like this.
  2. Silvertin

Silvertin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found out about this in the Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao chapter 195 comment section. I would love to see more of Rebirth of a fierce wife. It already sounds like a good time if its similar to UPX.

3. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    On a side note---guys, check it out! Another version of the cover, this time showing the full bodies of the characters. Lol, looks like the FL really is throttling someone~

[​IMG]

Leilacus, azinine and stumblmer like this.
  4. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, wait WAIT....I just remembered...........

I wanted to do another project by the same author who wrote Rebirth of the Tyrant: Regent Prince is Too Fierce~

Um. UM. Hmmmm. Sorry, scratch that idea for now! UPX and RFW are reaaaaallly similar in some respects, anyways. Didn't mean to get your hopes up ahhh

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    stumblmer likes this.
  5. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link

6. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I'm already translating one too much like it---Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao. It sounded like a good idea on impulse, but when I think about it it'll be like rehashing the same jokes and stuff, which might get bland.

My site's listed in my profile page, I've got a few mini works on it already~

stumblmer likes this.
  7. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I can't find your blog, :( Would you mind to give the link?

8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m on mobile so...

MOBILE: Click on my name > click on information > click on link next to “home page”

DESKTOP: Or click on my name > scroll down on profile page > click on link next to “home page” on left sidebar

9. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, Ruyi!

10. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Please let me know if someone translated this. <3

11. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Pleaseeee, someone give me the ending's spoiler. ( T_T )

12. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished "Rebirth of a Fierce Wife", and it's pretty darned good. It's a comedy just like "Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao", but there's also a stronger plot with a focus on the main villain, and with a much more overpowered protagonist.

In fact, she may be a bit too overpowered as even though the main villain is much stronger than anyone else (sort of) other than her, she's still about a hundred times stronger than he is. In fact, Xiaoxiao had to be kept out of the final fight because she would have trivialized it if she had been present. Still, it's a pretty decent Dumbass Comedy and it's fun to read.

This synopsis is really misleading. Maybe the author was thinking that the story would go in this direction when she started writing, but the actual book is nothing like this. The main villain is the head of a Buddhist monk order and there's stuff like magic and monsters and zombies in the book. Also, Xiaoxiao is so overpowered that there's very little that anyone can do to directly oppose her.

It's a bit meaningless without actually reading the book, but the main villain gets defeated and just about everyone lives happily afterwards. The one surprise would be that Xiaoxiao's father ends up being a respected Emperor, going so far as to be known as the elder statesman among his peers.

13. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read the 54+ chapters because they are for VIP. And I have some questions,

First: What is the main conflict?

Second : How is their romance. development?

Third: Did MC success on healing our ML's leg?

Fourth: Do they have cute, or fluffy moments?

Fifth : Do they just, let it 'flow' for Old Madam's rude actions?

Thanks~~

14. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    The most influential organization in the world is a Bhuddist temple by the name of "Eternal Life Temple". It has millions and millions of devout followers and branches in every country. The Eternal Life Temple is powerful enough to determine who becomes the future emperors in all the different nations as promising princes and other noble scions are sent there to be educated. In many ways, the Temple is stronger than any of the empires in the world, and everyone is terrified of having them as an enemy. And it is completely evil. The head of the Temple, Mo Wen, secretly engages in human experimentation, making zombies, and creating monstrous creatures. Yu Xiaoxiao finds out about part of what the Temple does so she makes it her goal in life to destroy it and to kill Mo Wen.

There is some romantic development, but like "Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao", this book isn't primarily a Romance novel. Also, Xiaoxiao has a lot of male admirers so you can almost think of it as a reverse harem.

Of course. Xiaoxiao may be a dumbass, but she's still a skilled surgeon so she wouldn't be mistaken about things like this.

Yes. This isn't really a Romance, but there are still some romantic moments. And since Xiaoxiao and Shengliang are already married, there are a lot of opportunities for kissing and dates (and sex).

Xiaoxiao is so much of a social dumbass that she never figures out that the grandmother ever tried to do anything against her. In the grand scheme of things, what the grandmother does doesn't amount to anything substantial because she's just a little player whereas not even the Emperor can do anything about Xiaoxiao.

Leilacus, JimmyFalcon, mmem and 4 others like this.
  15. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter did they finish the first night?

16. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure but it's somewhere pretty far in, probably around Chapter 400-450 or so. It's after Gu Shengliang fully recovered though.

Jevanka926 likes this.
  17. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Strange... Why did the MTL show it in 54? My brain is almost full of muddle here because of MTL.

Can you please translate it?

18. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't recall Chapter 54 exactly, but I do remember that she helped him masturbate a long time before they had any sex.

Unfortunately, I don't have any time to do translations, and my Chinese isn't strong enough for it in the first place.

Jevanka926 likes this.
  19. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they have children?

20. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiaoxiao doesn't get pregnant until after the ending, and she doesn't give birth before the last of the epilogues.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Jevanka926 likes this.