LCD Rebirth of an Abandoned Woman

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, May 27, 2019.

1. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/rebirth-of-an-abandoned-woman/

Description
    An engagement paper to lock one’s destiny. With her family facing financial difficulties, she marries into the family of the richest man in Qingzhou as his wife. Her Mother-In-Law’s doubtfulness; her husband’s childhood sweetheart; her mean elder sister-in-law; her narrow-minded younger sister-in-law… Being inferior, Sang Wan withdraws without a choice. As time passed, she ended up being lonely and died tragically.

Reborn on a sedan chair, how shall she proceed? Standing right at the cause of the tragedy when everything restarts, can she change her fate and find her beautiful melody?

2. ShiniUsa

ShiniUsa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I just read the new chapter and idk how to feel about this situation

3. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the last chapter really made me hate the Shi family!

4. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel. The MC is not much of a schemer. She just does her role properly as a main wife. The antagonist pretty much screwed herself because she's stupid and too greedy. This novel have one of the most shameless and disgusting characters I've ever read in a novel. I'm talking about the aunts family and male lead's brother in law.

Damshooter and GrimVeilRule like this.
  5. Damshooter

Damshooter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, this novel's stuck with two sort of readers, those who hate the ML for being selfish and inconsiderate, and those who don't find that the ML's bad. But whatever the case, lets all agree that the MIL's the true villain. The undying villain who doesn't receive any repercussions. Let's light our torches!! :blobhero:

ShiniUsa likes this.