Discussion Rebirth of Fa Wei Lan

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by 7174PK, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/111372099-rebirth-of-fa-wei-lan

Synopsis:
    I am dying - it was inevitable. The poison given to me over the course of several months have spread throughout my veins and seep through my bones. I was alone. There was not one single person to hold me, to comfort me, or to cry for me... I am all alone...

I don't know how many of you have heard or read this novel. If you haven't then let me tell you. IT IS A GEM. Like honestly. Such a fresh breath of air from these cliche rebirth novels. This is just book 1. Book 2 is also already completed and the final Book 3 is on its way (hopefully, author nim). It has a huge fan base. Also, every freaking book of this author will leave you craving for more. I'll post more about her other books in my other threads. And yes, all her books are romance genre. You can thank me later after reading this novel.

2. Tyarena

Tyarena Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book one was good but in book 2, Fa Wei Lan became a person who has been imperiused by Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter). Her personality completely changed into someone who have no mind of her own, especially against the prime minister’s daughter because she can’t get over her guilty feelings. It became very painful to read at that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.