Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One True Pair I think

2. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh...so that was it.. Thanks..

3. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link

Woah! That's deep... :hmm: you empathize to this feeling aren't ya)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    craz and YiMo like this.
  4. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't he getting jealous over himself... Aye~ some silly moe Lord is acting childish..

5. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I do agree with you. Because as most of the novels portrayed their MC's to have fallen to a 'love at first sight' route.. (really? Too unrealistic.. > I got no complaints over that though.. Cause love at first sight is something rare, and even though that happens, it isn't love is it? It's either atraction or admiration for ones beauty or talent... It still didn't reach the realm of love.. So I can say that isn't this so called love abrupt? But XJX is a different case, though the attraction and curiosity is there, love is still a bit far off... (might be due to him sticking to his given persona, but yeah isn't love a long journey, and an arduous path or what-not....)

CatBunn, odanezz0_3, craz and 2 others like this.
  6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes... the ML is really great that he even ate his own vinegar...
    dream!ML felt that ML lucky that he has MC...
    But ML is jealous over the fact that MC initiated kiss in the dream. (I forgot the reason why MC kissed dream!ML. But when MC told ML the event in her dream as she goes into comma, the ML goes really jealous as he always the one who initiated kiss not the other way)

odanezz0_3 and Snowwhitefox like this.
  7. rebirthacon1000

rebirthacon1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is jealous because MC took the initiative to pursue dreamML while he had to do all sort of things to just make MC his ally(poor guy ) and go through a bit of angst to finally have her.
    Just pointing it out MC was the one to initiate their first kiss in real life too.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  8. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't Feel Bad...
    Sometimes, i also didn't know some word in spoiler thread...:LOL::blobsmilehappyeyes:

swordfish and Raizendeville like this.
  9. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like the others say, the turning point was most certainly their parting before the 2 years time skip. When he returned though, he was subconsciously afraid that Shen Miao would hate him and be cautious due to his identity. He has always felt lonely when he thought about how his father and best friend and his aunt will think of him once he changes his identity. When his best friend and his aunt chooses to treat him as an enemy he really starts feeling lonely and rests on a tree, not visiting mc like he usually does. So mc being worried for him, climbed over his residence's wall and went to see him. He continued to deny that he was lonely or anything of the sort and asked if she was comforting her, shen miao also denies but he understood her intention. Finally, Shen Miao dropped the bomb asking 'Do you want to destroy this country?' after repeatedly warning her about him being a bad person he finally answers her question 'if i say yes will you turn me in?" She honestly replied "no,because I am the same". He finally lets go of all his reservations about her and is happy that she alone accepts him for who he is and 'seals the deal' with a deep kiss, leaving her flustered for a while.

10. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh. ML and MC are too cute lol.

Speaking of the aunt, what happens to her in the end? Also, do we ever see her interact with MC again or her reaction to her marriage to ML as the enemy prince or whatnot?

11. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does this happen in?

12. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this in the last chapter?

13. Pacekot

Pacekot [Spades] [Blackjack #10]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happen to SM parent after her married.. Will they move with her to XJX country, or in SM mother's home, or still in former country ?

CatBunn likes this.
  14. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her family stayed home. The only relative that went with her was Lou Tan, and that's only because she stowed away with the wedding caravan. The third arc is pretty disassociated with the rest of the novel, and it lacks a lot of the character interaction that had been established.

odanezz0_3 and Fuyuneko like this.
  15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I can remember, when she chose to warn the emperor about XJX and reported the information to him, she was not mentioned anymore. I think XJX still tried to protect her in the end (she was very conflicted btw because she thinks deep in her heart that XJX or Rong Wang was her most beloved nephew and it took awhile to wrap her head around the idea that her 'nephew' was in fact the enemy). She started to suspect RW as XJX when she learned about SM's relationship with RW. The first was when someone tried to assassinate SM inside the palace but XJX was there to save her (sorry but my mind is kinda foggy so take it with a grain of salt). He wore the same type of clothing as XJX. Somehow the same aura. And since the princess was very familiar with him, she began to suspect. I forgot if it was ever stated about her reaction with the marriage though. You know...mtl...

16. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after SM marries over to DL, FXY started moving against her parents. Her parents teamed up with the Feng family. When the war started between the two countries, Shen family, Luo Family, and Feng family gathered up everything - and along with their army- headed to XJX country. I believe they also helped XJX in the war.

17. Pacekot

Reading List:
    Link
    Feng family ? Is feng an ning marry with shen big brother ? Which chapter ?

18. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah they get married. their story is part of the extra chapters. The third one to be exact ^^ it's cute

odanezz0_3 and Pacekot like this.
  19. Pacekot

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find the raws.. Can you tell me the cute part ?

20. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, Feng An Ning was set to marry the scumbag from the previous life. This guy tricked her family into thinking he was a good reliable man, and at the same time, he was headed into brothels and pleasure houses. He talked about subduing FAN to other males, basically treating her as an object he can throw away anytime he wants, especially after he marries her. This was heard by SQ who proceeded to beat him, while saying the Feng family had such bad judgement, to think that this douche was a good man for their precious daughter/sister. Of course, this a** decides to kick up a fuss with the Feng family, claiming that FAN and SQ already had a relationship. Feng family didn't like his words and upon learning of his whereabouts, kicked him out. FAN confronts SQ about this, thinking that SQ was getting interfering with her future. SQ asked if she would really marry a guy like that. FAN said she didn't have any other choice anymore. SQ asked what about him?

and they got married. then followed everyone else to XJX country.