Spoiler Rebirth of the Concubine's Son that becomes respected (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 23, 2017.

1. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Such cuties
    200+ chapters... I need some time to read it... though I'm finally finishing up 57 x.x

2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    I peeked the end huh... There are a chapter that ML is talking about the past life and this life, so he knows? That really got me confuse X.X I didn't understand anything of the chapter though

Kittsune, alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Edited previous post slightly see 'Edit'. More spoilers now~

-blah blah more politics. Some guy (grown-up) is going to get charged with treason I think? MC also wants to take him down.
    -ML gives MC a box of those salty snacks he likes. Thumbs-up pro observation skills, ML. MC is left speechless because of all his feels.
    -this other guy gets jelly of MC and tries to trip him. Though ML's in front of him, he manages to get that other guy to trip instead without anyone (except MC) noticing.
    -MC remarks on this to ML later as ML bundles him up with him under an umbrella. It's super cute because MC attempts to kiss him on the cheek but ML turns his head, resulting in a lip-lock. I think MC also tells him he likes him. <3

Ending this spoiler early so I can explain what went on in the ending @Ashie , you made me peek lol:

-real ending of story is that MC and ML grow old together. MC still dies first, but it's assumed that ML took poison and died with him. The dark guard (super secret elite bodyguards) takes them away; where they're buried is still unknown even when archaeologists went looking many years later. Throne went to the person they groomed to become king (since ML never had relations with anyone other than MC, so no harem).
    -in extra, we learn that yes, ML does seem to remember the past. In 1st life, he lived as a wise emperor and the only thing he asked upon dying was for god to let him meet MC again. So he's reborn too and DOES meet MC.

They're so cute and full of feels I want to cry. ;-;

Kaylee, ahsudole, Blood A and 29 others like this.
  4. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers cont.:

-MC says he's seeing Zhao Yuanhao but uses it as an excuse to see ML. LOL. Then ML eats more of his tofu by squeezing his cheeks.
    -ADFJLSDKFJ WAI THESE CUTIES. THEY SLAY ME.
    MC asks ML if he likes him. ML thinks for a bit, then says yes. This gets MC crying again, so ML has to wipe his tears and hug him. Then MC tells ML to kiss him. No really, like he means it.
    *collapses in pile of rainbow sloosh*
    -when ML is a bit embarrassed, MC takes action and kisses with tongue. Then he runs off like an imp, making ML chase him~
    -they end up holding hands and running into Zhao Yuanhao. LOL.
    -a mini-arc with MC going out and happening upon the incident that leads to ML falling out Emperor's favor in first life (it's not ML's fault but was blamed on him I think). A messenger collapsed by the road and didn't deliver a letter that later led to a big dam collapsing and killing civilians. This time, MC happens to come across this guy and sends off a bunch of letters & provides emergency support to stall things.
    -when adults arrive, they are at first worried about MC. Then shocked at MC's intelligence and planning. MC's dad has to mostly take credit to take the heat off his son, because otherwise MC will be attracting bad kind of attention.
    -ooooookay. So MC's dad is not his biological dad...? MC's dad can only have daughters I think... But Emperor told him to have more sons or something. LOL. Poor guy. He's in enough hot water with MC; falsified bloodline = heavy punishment and it's a big secret he's kept.
    -MC runs into ML at palace. They go straight for each other and hold hands again. <3
    -spring games begin. This is something like a hunting party/competition for royalty at home and for some invited from abroad.
    -because of MC taking so many meds in his past life, he recognizes early that someone's using some kind of medicine/poison in the air. MC, ML, and Zhao Yuanhao duck into hiding/prepare. MC sits on ML's lap. LOL.
    -news reach the Emperor. Turns out it's smoke bombs. Emperor not happy that this is happening and that he's lost track of some princes.
    -after they settle down for the night (MC still on ML's lap and covered up by him), ML gets his dark guards out and shows his scariness. His guards tell him where they found the drug and what the effects are (can make people confused). MC is faking being asleep (sort of) and worried whether someone's trying to kill ML.
    -actually, someone's trying to get to the Emperor. They have to get out of hunting grounds and go back.
    -ML manages to save Emperor but gets a sword to the chest. MC tears up and is so afraid of ML dying that he coughs up blood and passes out.

Kaylee, ahsudole, Blood A and 31 others like this.
  5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers cont.:

-first thing MC does upon waking up is ask about ML. Dad has to reassure him.
    -Emperor was cold to ML before this, but now feels guilty and thinks that ML wasn't being unobtrusive because of lack of ability -- rather that ML didn't want to make a fuss. He apologizes to ML and presumably ML now in favor.

-5 yr time skip. MC is now 10 yrs old. Also, MC is so good-looking that some people wonder inside if he's a girl dressed up as a man.
    -MC going around saving more people to help back ML. But his looks also draw the wrong kind of attention; some people want to have designs on him. :x
    -ML at the capital. Emperor is sick and dying. He reveals some startling info to ML: it seems like Emperor did like ML's mother (who was killed). He had to stay far away/impartial to ML otherwise attention would be drawn to ML and ML killed off.
    -Emperor wants to do one last thing for ML: marry ML and MC.
    -ermagherd.... so Queen Mother (or is it Empress?) might actually want to do in ML after all. She has a hatred for the Emperor(s). I think.
    -WOW. Emperor, you go. (1) He abolished previous marriage system and made men able to marry and (2) arranged marriage between MC and ML. Now that's taking action fast. XD
    -poor MC's dad is confused but also sort of relieved. LOL.
    -MC has stuff undone but wants to hurry back and marry ML. <3
    -MC lays out plans with family. Since he's marrying into royalty, 'heir' title will have to go to one of the daughters. This settles down things in family.
    -MC meets ML! So cute! They hug and reconfirm that their affections. :3

-poor Emperor. Even his medicine's poisoned and he knows it. He can only past on last minute info to ML and MC. Two biggest enemies are Yu Wenting and Lin family. Emperor advises setting these families against each other.
    -Emperor would have been a great Emperor but for these families suppressing him. He hopes ML can fulfill his dream of uniting all the countries.
    -ugh, Jing Wang still wants to go after MC.

Kaylee, ahsudole, Blood A and 35 others like this.
  6. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor So they're married by the time MC is 11 years old?

7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. :3

I'm typing up next bit of summary right now. No sexy times though, because of their age.

8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers cont.:

-freaking Jing Wang, I will cut your throat if you dare actually steal MC. This delusional fool actually wanted to steal MC from under ML's nose. Then some older guy on his side told him it's not going to work.
    -MC and ML married! They're super cute on the ride home.
    -Emperor formally makes ML Qi Wang (seventh prince). This is a big deal.
    -MC and ML bantering and planning on going to bed (no, not the sexy way. They're too young).
    -then there's a bit of sad. ML kisses him pretty heavily then suddenly hugs him tight and tells him not to go. From the ending extras, we also see this is what he says when MC dies in his arms in 1st life. MC stiffens, then hugs him harder. They hug each other to sleep.
    -LOL, another reason why Emperor succeeded in making marriage law work so easily -- there were quite a few hush-hush officials waiting to marry another guy.
    -MC & ML restating in the morning their desire to protect/support each other. Then they're off to face that mother-killing Queen Mother. MC admires ML's ability to keep a pokerface even in front of someone he hates so deeply on behalf of his deceased mother.
    -blah blah ML does some housecleaning of dark guard, MC works some politics.
    -MC likes making ML blush. MC tends to bite ML in retaliation. XD
    -MC wants ML to promise to stay out of danger, because the time they had together was much too short in last life.
    -blah blah more plotting

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Kaylee, ahsudole, Blood A and 37 others like this.
  9. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers~ (wow this novel is long lol):

-MC seems to have caught chickenpox. But that doesn't stop him or ML from being fluffy or from plotting. They also uncover this guy's underground/secret spy ring. He trains women he kidnaps from who-knows-where and trains them into sex spies.
    -ugh, so much plotting. That guy is connected to one of the families working against the Emperor.
    -Emperor's health failing even more.
    -wait, I got things mixed up. MC is the one who got Qi Wang title. LOL me.
    -MC's genealogy is super confusing. Anyway, Yang Zizheng is super concerned about MC. He's a prince from a different country and friends with MC.
    -MC captured by and under house arrest by a temple because of the whole reincarnation thing...
    -Yang Zizheng goes to MC. Wants to rescue him but there's no way. ML meanwhile is (maybe) having trouble on another front. When asked, MC says calmly he believes that ML won't die. But if ML does die, MC will go to ML's grave and commit suicide there. This depth of emotion is shocking to Yang Zizheng. MC's being tough though, because he pretty much coughs up blood later and is super worried over ML.
    -Yang Zizheng presumably goes to find ML.
    -ugh, temple jerkwads. Somehow in a glass coffin, there is someone who looks exactly like MC when grown up. They think this is MC in his past life. But they also want MC to donate blood until he dies in some kind of experiment to revive that one. (it may be MC's biological father though)
    -ML manages to infiltrate his way into the temple/palace. LOL. Yang Zizheng does a tsukkomi at all those people who thought ML a weak scholar, he'd like to cut off their heads first lel.
    -scary secret of royal family -- this temple uses certain concubines to drug the Emperor and make him their puppet. The act of intercourse itself does it. I'm talking about a different country btw, the one Yang Zizheng is from.
    -they wreck the place of course. MC is interested in studying this whatever witchcraft because he thinks the sleeping person might be his biological dad and wants to wake him up if possible.
    -ML blackmails/makes a deal with this country's Emperor to submit to him and work against Yu Wen Ting.
    -there's trouble at home as plotters have a headache since they failed to assassinate ML. Jing Wang being stupid again, etc.

10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    -more info on the temple guy. No wonder he was so crazy lol, the person in the coffin is his son. So MC's his grandson. He gives up once he knows MC's his grandson. MC was conceived when his mom and dad somehow got some aphrodisiac in them and were forced to sleep together long ago.
    -now it's MC, ML, and that country w/Zhao Zhizeng vs. Jing Wang and Yu Wenting.
    -lol ML, his OPness with MC is amazing. In one go, they take down everyone on Yu Wenting side, including Jing Wang.
    -pfffft, ML wants MC to grow up quickly. But it's MC's fault for making ML clean him up during bathtime.
    -AHAHAHA Emperor is also funny lol. He comes into their room, sees this 'ambiguous' atmosphere, and reminds ML to take it easy, MC's still young. Poor ML didn't even do anything.
    -these three have a conference. It's suggested that Emperor see a miracle doctor and see if he can live longer. Emperor agrees, he rather wants to see more of MC & ML's exploits. They agree to KO Yu Wenting but spare Jing Wang. After Emperor leaves, ML asks MC what he'd think if ML wanted to KO Jing Wang. MC just says 'for some people living is worse than death.' And ML tells MC he likes his idea. :blob_sunglasses:
    -there's a mastermind behind Yu Wenting. O.O
    -MC succeeds in waking up his dad. His dad and Zhao Zhizeng were lovers apparently. MC and biological dad connect very well, but dad is taken aback at MC so set on his relationship with ML at such a young age lol. He has to accept in the end though.
    -LOL MC likes to paint ML a lot. It's usually grown-up ML though.
    -Emperor decides to hand off his title officially to ML. But this is just a courtesy, ML has long been invisible emperor. ML's 16 yrs old. Later on ML known as Holy Emperor. At same time, MC takes the Empress's title.
    -someplace else, Jing Wang is under house arrest. If he's not writing, he playing the qin. He knows he's always under ML's watch though he's a prince. Most people close to him have been killed. He wonders why he's a prince and when everyone told him that he should be one or become king. He also thinks about MC and falling for? crushing on? him and how as long as there was ML, he'd never really get to have MC. Then he takes a knife and pokes a hole in his own wrist, thinking why he became like this.

That's the end of volume 2. More later~

Kaylee, ahsudole, Blood A and 36 others like this.
  11. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm late. The summary already make me have the feels wtf man ;-; whyyyyyy you do this to meeeeeeeee... urgh, no time to read though, sighs. I hate midterms. I feel like I come on NUF more often during test times... I'm escaping ik...

azure_sea, Ashie and scriptor like this.
  12. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A certain chubby unicorn has been making me chubby too by feeding me tasty spoilers.

This oba-sama is one content oba-sama :blobmelt:

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    -MC and ML finally of age to go to bed, but it's a tasteful fade to black. We do see the foreplay. It's hilarious because MC is tired of ML dominating him so easily all the time and is proactive. He teases + bites ML a lot. But ending still = ML pushing him down. LOL. Poor MC and getting done so thoroughly. MC does get to sleep in though lol.
    -in morning court, ML finds out Jing Wang committed suicide. ML handles it coolly and tells Ministry of Rites to handle it (i.e. funeral).
    -then it's court business like the bank, interest, and loans. Blah blah blah~
    -Queen Mother wants to manipulate MC and ML into approving draft of women for harem. But MC's taking none of it. ML's even more indignant and pushes MC down and has his way with him in the study. LOL
    -more politics with neighboring country (or countries) and extended royal family -- the uncles AKA previous Emperor's brother(s). Someone tried to assassinate MC and this gets ML steaming angry of course.
    -MC and ML go incognito (or try to lol). It's only half success because MC is too beautiful and ML's emperor aura is too overbearing to conceal (side leakage, cough). They come to a city that has some dumba-- claiming that at least in this city, neither Emperor or Qi Wang matter, only this one Fang Tong guy is king.
    -MC and ML clean it up of course lol. Add to that, some other dumb young master decides it's a good idea to lust after ML and kicked himself a steel plate. Yeah, I was surprised that young master was going after ML too. Guess it's a spoiled rich young master who likes tough guys and likes to bottom lol. He ends up dragging his family and even the province governor into kicking the steel plate.
    -sooo, MC and & ML totally planning on using these 'rich families' for the national treasury & bank. LEL. Bail money has never been more serious.
    -they pick up a stray kid who was raised by a wolf, then raised by a traveler for a bit. He has what seems like a automatic crossbow. He, er.... was also a voyeur while MC and ML were getting it on in the forest. ML wanted to dig his eyes out/kill him, MC was just amused at ML. ML is also very on guard/hostile aura towards this kid who is smitten with MC.
    -MC and ML cleaning up corrupt officials. There's wheels within wheels.
    -...MC and ML ambushed while looking up the people stealing from royal treasury. ML left his dark guard behind and it's just MC and ML. The assassin is after MC in particular, because MC killed someone important to that person supposedly. To save ML, MC pushes ML away and throws himself off a cliff. ;-;

-MC regains consciousness at bottom and is face to face with a snake. But... it's a nice snake and carrying food to him? That's super unexpected lol.
    -nice snake leads MC to a cave that's clearly been lived in before. Poor snake's master died and bones are in other room. MC's bones are broken btw, so he's looking for things to help himself heal. There's a last note by snake's master to please take care of the nice snake
    -MC makes a grave for the dead master
    -on ML's side, he finally wakes up from his fugue. Then he's totally emitting super murderous aura and on the warpath. Though MC left him with parting words to take revenge, ML refuses to believe the clever MC is dead and gets stuff done.

Kaylee, ahsudole, Blood A and 31 others like this.
  14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    -blah blah, MC interacts with snake and gets some healing at village nearby (bottom of mountain). Village is slaughtered by some people and MC flees with a little girl and snake.
    -ML uncovering assassin backing -- it's Yu Shichang trying to take revenge for Xie Anjie (person that Jing Wang originally hung up on; they're all cronies). They thought MC ordered or had a hand in his death. ML also descending cliff to look for MC.
    -MC comes across another country's royalty while fleeing with his group. The royalty thought MC was a disciple of the old martial arts master who used to live in the cave. No time to grab snakey.
    -ML finds snakey, initially believing it was hostile. But he wises up quick and stops his group. Snake is friendly! and cute! Even though it's like 10 meters long and huge! XD
    -someone sneak attacks MC in the night while at camp, thinking MC was disciple too. But he? she? has opposing snake to MC's and tries to off MC. Other snake (the cute one) is summoned too and shows up to help MC, trailing along ML. XDDD
    -MC and ML reunite! <3
    -there's some plot about the two snakes being prized sacred animals to the tribe. Other person with fire snake (opposing to MC's ice snake) was sister to the person who originally had ice snake. Don't think she had a good life, so MC listened to her story and decides to help her a bit.
    -MC ends up getting both snakes I think, because fire one has to be with ice one (high toxicity vs antitoxin) to be safe. Fire snake inducted into fine cuisine AKA cooked meat lol, something cute ice snake already got converted to. Fire snake becoming cute too, it's all worried about accidentally hurting MC~
    -poor jelly ML at these snakes taking MC's attention LOL
    -ML increasingly shameless with MC. Pffft~
    -ML is so sweet. He tells MC that MC is most important. Instability of country can be remedied, but loss of MC is... [forever]. He doesn't want to lose MC.
    -ice snake competing with fire snake for MC! Ice snake has bad first impression of fire snake since it tried to attack MC under previous master. LOL
    -tradeoff for getting snakes (I think) is helping that country with their treasure hunt. There were treasures buried somewhere and MC ended up with the map from the cave.
    -they get the treasure of course. Then with parting words of friendship (ML didn't reveal his identity because it's too OP), they head back home after taking snakes and the little girl.

Hebaj22, Kaylee, ahsudole and 37 others like this.
  15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor so much love! So full! Til i got nosebleed for reals OwO :blobmelt:

Misaki Yata, Kittsune and scriptor like this.
  16. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thanks!! Now i definitely want to read at leas the first half of the story until MC is old enough to have sex *blush*
    After that it sounds full of plot though ^^U

cheerydandan, pcheshire and scriptor like this.
  17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    -ugh, that Queen Mother plotting for harem again and the poison
    -MC drops off little girl at his family, letting little girl be under care of his mother and sisters (because palace environment too toxic)
    -because MC and ML scheming away, MC actually gets the harem draft going (not that ML sleeps there lol). Even the stupid young noble son gets in.
    -stupid young noble son stupidly tries to sneak into ML's chambers, only he runs into MC's pet snakes... LOL
    -MC and ML trying out all sorts of positions with kama sutra/porn book interrupted. PFFFT. ML doesn't want MC to deal with it it so MC goes back to bed. Dark guards roll their eyes inside at ML eating 'dry vinegar' since no, they aren't interested in MC okay, why you so sticky ML? XD
    -they're waiting for Queen Mother to slip up
    -Queen Mother wanted the stupid son for info since he sneaked into the East Palace where MC & ML were. But MC has ppl investigate.
    -because stupid son is just stupid (not really evil), MC has him shipped back home on pretext
    -when harem going to start accepting (just needs ML's approval), ML slaps Queen Mother verbally in the face. He refuses to accept anyone less good than ML (LOL), which is such a high standard in looks or talent (not to mention both), it's an obvious no to the harem thing. Queen Mother finally realizes she's kicked a steel board since ML not like his father.
    -ugh, using rumors Queen Mother, and blackening MC?
    -ML too busy buttering up MC, ahahahaha~

Now going to go to sleep before continuing last stretch... like 10-15 pages of raws left... zzzzzzzzz

Hebaj22, Kaylee, soie_yoie and 34 others like this.
  18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sleep tight dear lovely unicorn. Replenish your energy, rejuvenate yourself . And then, return to us, oh dear sacrifice. Our bottomless heart is never full and we need your words to calm our wanting selves.

:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

19. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    about the Empress:
    there is an empress dowager (the wife of the previous emperor) who brought up ML. the emperor is not related to the empress dowager (it was another one from lower birth i think and died when the emperor was 8, so he was brought up by the empress dowager from then on), but the ML is related to her bc ML's birth mother (who is dead) is her paternal niece. so empress dowager is actually ML's great aunt from the male side/line.

don't know if there is a new Empress that doesn't like him (which i highly suspect) bc i'm not that far yet ^^

20. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh, MC blackens? How curious.

scriptor likes this.