Spoiler Rebirth of the Film Emperor’s Beloved Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RizYun, Jul 5, 2018.

1. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/rebirth-of-the-film-emperors-beloved-wife/
    Pick up link => https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/rebirth-of-films-emperors-beloved-wife.67219/

Description

Su Yanyi; the president of Resplendent Entertainment, the queen of the entertainment circle, and a terrifying woman overall. She is cold, relentless, powerful, and any artist picked by her would guarantee to become the center of the entertainment world.

A scheme caused her to lose everything, but it also made her realize that the man she had initiated a contract marriage with years ago is actually deeply in love with her. After rebirth, she adds a few things to her agenda:

1) Get revenge.

2) Spend more time with her family.

3) Return the deep affections of her contractual husband. If impossible, then at least grant him a happy and smooth-sailing future.

With the help of her rebirth bonus, the “Virtuous Wife System,” the dense and stoic Su Yanyi sets out to pamper her oblivious husband, stumbling over her own inexperience as she tries to convince him that no, he is not having auditory hallucinations, and no, she is not feeling ill!

Just, why is the first task —make him smile genuinely ten times— already so difficult?

============================================================================
    seems like not your ordinary rebirth novel.
    spoiler please~~!!!!

2. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ml develop feelings for mc?It is said in the mtl that he went to acting career so that he could meet mc.So how did his feelings develop.And he is really passive I have read about 20 chapters in MTL but he never shows his feelings for female lead and is very meek.Is he going to be like this through the entire novel?Thanks.

3. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    they both have a twin, a girl and boy. they ML ask MC to give their kids a nickname and the MC replied back "Then one is called dumpling and the other is called meatball." :LOL::LOL:

4. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I belive he fell for her at first sight. He loved her confidence and how she was shining on stage (she was giving a speech). He does not stay that way but it takes a while for him to change. He's far to insecure about the MC suddently treating him better. He's really scared of loosing her (he gets better once he starts to belive in her affection)

5. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the mc have any jealous or embarrassing moment because of ml?

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is jealousy. Against her sister-in-law's sister, she'd get super possessive with ML. She's not blaming the ML, she just gets very possessive.

There is also jealousy against ML's pet, particularly the tortoise she gave him...it was a reward from the system. That stupid turtle got to see ML changing his clothes, sleep in the same bed as ML, getting attention from ML, she doesn't like sharing him.

7. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha cute.How about ml?Does he ever get possessive about her?

8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, I don't read that far in. However, when MC and her childhood friend who liked her (but MC didn't like him that way, so he went abroad) meet at her grandfather's birthday party and he called her away to talk privately away from ML and their acquaintances, one of the acquaintances asked ML if he's not worried.

ML just looked at her and said something that goes along where MC can't be contained, if she wants to leave, no onean stop her. Didn't exactly see him being jealous.

9. reard

reard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is so fun. I had not read a novel with the roles reversed. The ML is fluffy and the MC is super cold but only nice to ML.

10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait til you read the part where ML is drunk!!:X3::LOL::love:

11. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good to see possessive cold mc who is only good at male lead.
    In future, her daughter get mc personalty like overconfident, possessive, arrogant, strong.
    She is like big bully when it come twin son, like how she snatch thing, her brother trying to get it.

12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I know what you mean, can't wait for that part to get translated hahahaha

Alina Moktan, shouahang58 and reard like this.
  13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man now im excited for that part. Im only at the part where the stupid Wang family publicize the family tradition of Su family that broke the peacefulness. However before that, omg, I was dying of fluff and awkwardness.

1 cute part was that when Su YanYi was persuaded by her system to wear cute clothes to make Jiran smile so she bought a ton of animal onepiece pajamas. She then wore a turtle pajama determined to make QJR smile so she went into his room interrupting his call. After that she did some awkward stuff and left in disappointment when she saw that he didn't smile. In the end when she left and decided to throw away the pajamas the system alarmed her that she got a point for making hubby smile since he burst out laughing after our cold faced mc left his room. So in the end our slow MC felt annoyed on why QJR smiled so late. *dies from fluff and awkwardness* now im looking forward to the drunk part :X3:

JoshyM62, Lykalee, Mikaa and 9 others like this.
  14. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    There's this small part when MC was complaining that the turtle is stupid, even though ML like the cute thing so much, and then he remembered how MC used to wear that turtle pyjamas lol

I'm wondering what kind of pyjamas it was. Maybe it's like one those kigurumi hehe
    [​IMG]

mangnalover, JoshyM62, Mikaa and 7 others like this.
  15. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is soooo cute and fluffy!
    It's fun to see domineering, cold female MC.
    Love the iceberg couple haha!

Hae_UNa and Blood A like this.
  16. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that part, XD I just finished that part last night and it was adorable how he compared the two. As for the costume, I remember that at the back there was also the shell part that was part of the costume. However the pic really fits the chapter with the girl's unilling face XD

Hae_UNa and LaDyViL like this.
  17. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what did she do to her brothers wife family the girl who liked the ML so much that she killed the MC in her last life

Blood A likes this.
  18. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe, I am automatically thought of our MC when I saw it. As for the kigurumis, they usually come with a shell. Now imagine Iceberg Su in this pose, though we know it won't be happening...
    [​IMG]

There's probably more later on, I didn't read that far in, yet. The girl got into an accident, become disabled, and her mental stability questioned with her uncontrollable tantrums. The wife got divorced, the family got officially and blatantly rejected by the Su. No giving faces or the likes.

19. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Though we know it wont be happening, at least a certain hubby who've seen her in the costume would've died from being too happy + the cuteness XD

Mikaa, Hae_UNa and LaDyViL like this.
  20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened when ML drunk? An when ML start to be more proactive in their relationship? I am torn between laugh and pity both of them at this moment, so when the fluff start?

Blood A likes this.