Short Story Rebirth of the malicious Sister

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by RebirthofNovel, Feb 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Murong Qing slowly opens her eyes, and finds an ancient background around her.
    "I was supposed to be dead when the robber shot me how come I did not die". Suddenly a memory that doesn't belong to her enters her brain."
    "So I transmigrated"
    "This body has a name Meng Qing and is the main wife's daughter, she was playing a trick by pushing her half sister Meng Qi who's concubine mother is dead into a well but got caught in the process"
    She and her mother both are the typical villain characters who always make things difficult for that girl.
    Suddenly her thoughts flash and she remembers something terrible.
    "Yes I was wondering why this setting seemed so familiar, just before she died she was reading a novel in the Novelupdates.com and was happy when 24th century assassin MC got transmigrated into the body of Meng Qi and makes life hell for all the Meng people leading to their miserable ending"
    When Murong Qing read this she was so happy for the MC and cursed the Meng family for their miserable ending.
    But who would have guessed by a twist of fate she became the eldest miss of the Meng Family who had the worst possible ending anyone can imagine, and when you think about it she doesn't even qualify for the shoes of Cannon Fodder when you look at her ending.

"My God if its really the revenge then how can I a normal high school girl able to cross swords with worlds number 1 assassin, forget about the MC, the devilish guy who she(MC) will catch will be her(Meng Qings) worst possible nightmare"
    "And that shit Fiance who she(MQ) snatched from MC is utterly useless, except for making her ending even more miserable"

"I have to quickly find out if their is any strange behavior in Meng Qi, if their is nothing then I will make sure she doesn't hate me in the future, if she is no longer Meng Qi then honestly tell her the truth and help her in her revenge"

To be discontinued...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. hirza

hirza Mochi Mochi Neko Pan

Reading List:
    Link
    Flee with him?
    Who?
    The fiance?

3. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alone or with a servant

4. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds really intresting.I wanna see what happens to her.

5. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, this sounds interesting :X3::X3::X3:
    May I ask what the original story is called? (I'm so bad with names :cry:)

Edit: Ah, wait a minute.... just because the first thread I've read in the community creation was a fanfic, it doesn't mean that this one is also one :eek:
    If this is a fanfic: May I ask for the name of the original :love:
    If this is an original: Thank you for the chapter :love::love:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017