Spoiler Rebirth of the Rich and Wealthy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by fabrayist, Jan 1, 2018.

1. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls spoil me some info about this novel.

2. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know if this worth reading

a_b and Sabruness like this.
  3. odanezz0_3

odanezz0_3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello? Hello~
    I want some spoilers please~ Who is ML? And how is the story?

5. Kagebutts

Kagebutts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a little bit of the manhua, I don't know if anything is different but from what I got
    His from this clan/family that has a higher status then MC, in the story he is introduced when MC has a minor car crash with him but I think they meet when they were kids.

6. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is someone whose name is Long something (can’t remember the name).
    He is a successor of Long family from another city, and his status is higher than MC’s family.
    He met with MC when MC running away from home because she was told by bit*h friend that her father would come to pick her if she run away from home (MC’s father has disappeared at that time).
    ML later would move to MC’s city and become her senior in High school, he would then created 2 persona: her senior and V all for pursue MC.

I am reading this novel using MTL, therefore sorry if i could not provide more accurate spoiler.

7. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~!

Two persona? V? Can you explain more about that V persona?

8. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @-@) can someone spoil me what would happen to those bad eggs of a relatives??

9. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 :cookie:

a_b and Sabruness like this.
  10. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well based on my understanding in MTL, in one of party ML asking MC to dance with him, but ML was wearing mask at that time because he want MC to love him as him not as Long Family young master. Therefore MC do not know who was the one that dance with her. After the dance, ML went away. In another party, ML asked MC to dance again and as usual after the dance, he gone. I forgot, but i think because he needs to do something and basically ML was not interested to join in party, he only want to be with MC but there is one and another problem so he go. Afterward, he called MC and when MC asked his name, he said you can call me V, like a code name.
    V persona told MC that whenever she has problems or anything she needs to consult she could call him. In order to not make MC recognize him, ML using voice changing device that actually dangerous, and if ML use the devide his voice could be destoyed.

12. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which relatives?

13. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    i took a look and the novel isn't my type. it's like a high school romance and the mother is stupidly passive that is lead by the nose.

14. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Has lots of dramas?

15. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    yes but you will have a sense of deja vu in many places. The story recycled a lot of plot points from other novels like. she has a kind of superpower that I don't know where it's useful. she can see how the meat she is eating came to be. really stupid when she sees the killing scenes of cows and fish, I noped out of the novel.

16. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    ………ay lmao. *throws it in the trash bin* <.<

17. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.......not my cup of tea.

18. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you done with the novel?

19. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    After mc's {Lu AnRan pinyin form, google translated it as Enron} rebirth, she possessed a very sensitive tongue whereby it can sense the slightest taste..and this leads her into becoming a vegetarian as she can't stand the taste of blood in the meat. She went back to the time when she was 15 years old..just right before the antagonist aka her so-called "adopted brother" came into the picture.
    The opening scene of her rebirth was when she woke up from her state of unconsciousness after being pushed into the water by her "best friend" Chu Yao who is the daughter of the personal secretary to her grandpa, Lu JianHao.
    After a second incident, she was provided with two personal bodyguards who were her paternal cousins; brothers Lu AnLei and Lu AnHu, They are from the branch of her grandpa's brother who is a general in the military.. This branch of the family was kept in the dark because they didn't want people to accuse them of nepotism.
    Chu Yao's father has colluded with a hidden enemy who wanted to destroy the Lu's family. It has something to do with her father's disappearance.
    Actually, after her rebirth, history was rearranged..
    EnRan distanced herself from her best friend, Chu Yao. She decided to mix around and make more friends. There were two who became quite close to her, two classmates who were also friends, Linda and JiLing.
    During a school outing, Linda and EnRan were lured to a secluded part of the forest which led to their abduction. Before the outing, her 2nd uncle's son who is one of the many cousins, secretly install a tracker in her phone and also arranged a hidden guard to follow her. All these were unknown to her. This sinister plan was plotted by Chu Yao's father who was in cahoots with that person who wanted the Lu{s} dead. Since Chu Yao has been envious of EnRan from time eternal, she joined her father in this diabolical act.
    Anyway, the bodyguard sent by EnRan's cousin to protect her found them in time right before the lighter was ignited to burn them!.This was the 2nd incident where her life was threaten.
    The other part where I want to highlight was when she was around 3, she ran away from home on the instigation of her friend Chu Yao who told her that in order for her "lost" father to return, she should run away from home.She was swinging on the swing in a park far from her house, when she saw ml Long Yue Xi wandering too. She asked if he was running away from home too. He replied that he lost his way. Then 5 men came and wanted to "take" EnRan but LYX grabbed EnRan and held on to her by hugging her tightly. While they were struggling, both of their family servants came and rescued them..The two exchanged names and from then on, LYX, decided in his heart that ER will be his future wife..
    At the present time, she felt familiar with him but couldn't remember where..

20. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean the 3rd uncle? Currently where I am, her uncle kicked out his wife and brought in his mistress to his own home.