Spoiler Rebirth of the Rich and Wealthy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by fabrayist, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobangery:Ughh really! I am not satisfied but oh well if his wife has the same stupidity as he is i guess that is good. I hope his mistress turns out to be a gold digger and terrible woman who will bring down his entire family:blobowoevil_horns:thank you for the information

2. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    no I skipped through some chapters to see if it's worth reading. But it's not my style I already don't like meat that much reading her weird power made me really uncomfortable so I am skipping this one for good.

Lariterus likes this.
  3. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1:blobsweat::cookie:

4. Lariterus

Reading List:
    Link
    This is totally about foodie, gourmet and what-not:blobwoah: will she still able to eat meat with that new ability of hers? I kind of pity her tho.. Oh, well i shall place my hopes on the fluffy lovey dovey time

5. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she eventually become vegetarian, but she still cook meat for ML and her adopted sister.
    Eventually she opens a vegetarian restaurant, she then design the layout as well as create menus for the restaurant. Because vegetarian restaurant is rare, at first the restaurant only in break even point, but its get better since it target white collar worker and people who do not like fast food. Because of one accident where her cousin stole her design and gave it to competitor, MC will then start to learn about design and make a design company (not sure), and thus creating name for MC.

6. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to her ex who betrayed her

7. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the meat thing is little bit cliche :blobjoy: but overall the plot is good.

8. Lariterus

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy:Can someone spoil me about that toad who is 'wooing' mc's mom? He is disgusting and i'm wondering if he has a tragic end also when is dad gonna be back? Is he not gonna make any appearances? Well i hope mc got a good step dad:blobsmilehappy:

9. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he died in MC's place. It will happen way later almost end of story, he actually MC's half brother and was brainwashed by his maternal uncle. But he still attract to MC and when he knew that everything that he knows is wrong, he was devastated. The uncle then shot the MC but the EX is protected her and died. While he was dying he felt that how great it was if MC was not his half sister, then he could introduced himself to MC and pursue her proudly

10. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually i felt that the biggest causing MC's life became so diificult is EX's maternal uncle. The uncle brainwashed the EX and how the uncle could not accept reality that he could not be with his sister.
    The brainwashing : The uncle said to EX that MC's father knows that his mother was pregnant but left her, when actually the father don't even know that his mother was pregnant and they were never an item.she drugs the father and slept with him, because she loved him. She thought that the father would then take responsibility and married her. She ask her bother (ex's maternal uncle) to help her drug the father and then told him that the father had slept with her. But the uncle said to the father that he drug him and brought a call girl to sleep with him, the reason was because he hate him. But then the uncle said to ex's mom that he had said that to the father that he slept with her but he won't take responsilibity eventhough she loved him.
    The reason why the uncle won't said that is because he loves his sister soooo much that he even sacrifice his own daughter (he changes his daughter heart with ex's mother's heart so that she could life in his daughter body and he still could hear his sistes heart beats (he is abslutely sick)
    Soooooo the uncle brainwashed the ex, so that he hate MC and MC's parents because they are the reason why his mother is dead and suffer.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  11. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot how it end in detail but basically he was fired from his position by his boss and his girlfriend run away with all his money.
    MC'father would make appearances around half of story. He is not dead, he dissapear because he want to protect his wife and MC.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  12. Capa

Capa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I remember this one. What a doozy. It's more soap opera than those long-running Korean soap operas. So much cliches. Rich families, inheritance, betrayals, lies, secret birth etc etc. Even in the end, the ex's baby with Chu Yao was kidnapped after his death and raised by the other psycho girl to memorize the next generation and seek revenge on them, claiming that MC and ML killed her parents, essentially redoing what the ex's uncle did to the ex. Never-ending cycle.

One good point though is the cliche that the ML's childhood friend will become a love rival and villain didn't actually happened in this story thought it started like it.

13. Lariterus

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep '-') i like the writing style but story wise, honestly this is not my cup of tea honestly i hope someone can spoil me about the ending so i can quickly move on:blobpats: Thank you for the spoilers

14. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what happened to the bestfriend and her father? why does the father want to destroy the Lu's?

15. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone gimme raws?

16. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Ran ahzu likes this.
  17. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Np:)(y)

19. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Yao (self claimed BFF) and her mother tried to get into Anran's grandfather's (head of the Lu house) birthday party where lots of important people were going to attend. The mother behaved badly at the door when they were denied entry...Anran's grandfather doesn't like Chu Yao and her mother. Anran and Ji Rou move into the main house and uses the excuse that grandfather doesn't like Chu Yao to not hang out with her as much. However Chu Yao still thinks she is controlling Anran.
    Originally Chu Yao's father planned to have an outside gardener to kidnap Anran however since the housekeepers son became the gardener the plan was a no-go. The father works with Chu Yao to kidnap and kill Anran and Linda (Anran's new friend). At the school field trip, Chu Yao gets a girl to ask the 2 of them to meet up with her across the river at this clearing to talk(Anran and Linda don't know Chu Yao set this up). When the girls are on the bridge that crosses the river, the people hanging out surround the 2 girls and kidnap them. It turns out the kidnappers are from this organization that only kidnap and kill people. When the kidnappers were about to set the cabin the girls are tied up in ablaze, they end up being saved by a guy Anran's cousin sent as a secret bodyguard. Anran gets Chu Yao and her father to believe the Lu family has connections to the military.
    Anran and Linda have to pretend to no longer be friends in order to protect Linda from Chu Yao. Linda goes aboad for high school. Both Chu Yao and Anran go to the top school in S city. Anran was assigned D class while Chu Yao was in class A. Anran's cousin/bodyguard was sent to class A to keep an eye on Chu Yao. Chu Yao keeps scheming against Anran since she is so jealous of her. She wished her mom was like Ji Rou (fashionable, smart, someone to be proud of) and believes Anran doesn't deserve "good stuff"...It should all be Chu Yao's.
    The mystery man Yao Chu's father takes orders from sends Lin Haosheng (Anran's adopted older brother...secretly her 1/2 brother and husband in previous life) to stay with the Chu family for a while. Yao Chu falls madly in love with Lin Haosheng. Lin Haosheng goes to the Lu main house as the adopted brother and tries to get close to the family. Lin Haosheng seduces/uses people like Yao Chu and a LU family maid LingLing in ordered to order to take his revenge on the Lu Family (especially Ji Rou and Anran).
    Chu Yao and a girl named something like Su Li (1/2 sister of one of Anran's friends-Yang Xueying) spread rumors online and make people believe that Anran cheated on her test. Anran had gotten in the top 5 of the school but her entrance grades weren't the best...her middle school grades were awful. top 5 students get to participate in some sort of contest which is a great honor. (Chu Yao was 7th while Su Li was 8...6th place person got hurt). Anran gets bullied, people write on her desk and stuff. A video of Su Li vandalizing Anran's desk gets posted to internet (Chu Yao was actually the one who dirtied the desk but with some computer editing it looked like Su Li) and Su li gets in trouble and expelled from school. Su Li gets in a fight with Chu Yao...Chu Yao ends up in the hospital.
    I believe Chu Yao has a head injury...MTL make it hard to get the details...anyway she has gauze wrapped around her head. While Chu Yao is in the hospital she calls Ji Rou (Anran's mother) and tells her Anran has been in a car accident. Ji Rou rushes out and gets into a taxi. The Taxi driver tries to shoot and kill Ji Rou but she is saved by...Anran's missing father!!!. The 2 are chased and Anran's missing father has to part from Ji Rou. When Ji Rou returns to the LU company building, Chu Yao's father (who is grandpa Lu's secretary) is surprised to see Ji Rou alive...he heard the noise and thought she was successfully assassinated. Anran goes to the hospital to teach Chu Yao a lesson. She threatens/says that Chu Yao's hair won't grow back and that she will be bald. Anran knows that Chu Yao would worried if she was bald since she likes Lin Haosheng. Once she is by herself, Chu Yao goes crazy and tears the gauze on her head away to see her injury and cries. She asks the nurse and doctor who come in to rewrap her head if she will be bald. The doctor tells to Chu Yao that she won't have to worry about that...turns out that because Chu Yao tore off the gauze and stuff earlier, her hair now probably won't grow back- The doctor just couldn't bring themselves to say it.
    Ji Rou tells grandpa Lu about the fake accident call from Chu Yao. Grandpa Lu discovers/remembers seeing stuff about Chu Yao's father (the secretary)miss using money/embezzling? ...Granda Lu becomes wary and will probably sort the Chu family out in the near future.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  20. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens during the cheating accident does the MC get her name cleared and does everyone find out how Chu Yao really is?