Spoiler Rebirth of the Strongest Female Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 30, 2018.

1. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! Spoilers please!!

3. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please? How stronger mc is? Spoiler about when will she revenge and become strong?

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML might be the guy from chapter 1. At least I think he is. He owns the whatever demon heart that is in MC and wants it back. IN her second chance life, she said since everyone seems to be after this heart, she hopes it can help her take revenge on everyone now. Then something from the heart (aura??) became a sentient ball who's attached to MC. The heart started to repair MC's spirit roots and ML sensed the heart was activated and came to find it. He went to MC when she was asleep and was going to remove the heart (=kill her?), but the sentient ball prevented him, it said it would make the heart explode if ML removed it by force. It said it would disappear if the heart got removed, so it wanted a body first. And apparently, since it came to exist because of ML's heart and MC's body, it could get its body if the two of them made a baby. Only that body would be compatible and powerful enough to host it. Hence, the synopsis of this novel, lol. And here I thought it would be more romantic. The ML is an absolute block of wood so far - boring and has no idea of human interactions. Anyway, the first 82 chapters are all about MC dealing with the scummy relatives - some elder who planned to murder her father, her uncle and her, in order to get the family head position (which belongs to MC's father). It was also this elder who took MC's spirit roots and gave them to his daughter/granddaughter? Ye Yao/You?, which let her be recognized as a genius and accepted as a disciple to some prestigious figure. Anyway, I thought this villain would drag on, but MC killed him in chapter 82, so... good for this novel. I guess main villain would be this Ye You bitch.

Anyway, the stolen roots were green spirit, and her current spirit is red. Red is the weakest and purple the strongest, rainbow color scheme. But I guess she'll get stronger. She also went to find/save a dragon egg that was going to die out in the wild. Apparently, the body is strong enough to host the sentient ball for a while, and it helped MC with the scummy elder right at the end.

The MC likes to slap faces and she usually doesn't take long to do it, so that's a plus. The novel even starts with a broken engagement to some dude who dropped her for her adopted sister (not actual Ye family member), but he ended up regretting and even wanted to come back to her lol.

5. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoiler senpai (シ_ _)シ. I salute you can understand mtl
    Looks like this novel worth reading then

Elliana likes this.
  6. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Read a few more chapter. MC met ML in ch 83, but ML treasures each word like gold - he barely speaks. But he said her spirit roots can grow, if she gets these ultra rare and treasure ingredients lol. But she's happy cause she knows where she can get one of them at least - it's the sect/school she wants to enter. ML has a subordinate who's very revered in the martial world, and MC got in contact with the subordinate through a rival family of her family. They're rivals because of something the scummy elder did to the head's wife (poisoned I think?). MC saved two of the head's sons, and she also explained that the scummy elder was trying to usurp power and that he took out her spirit roots, so they kinda form an alliance. The head knew that subordinate guy and arranged them to meet. While the subordinate guy knew about MC because he was with ML when ML went to take back his heart. But when ML came out, without the heart, he asked the subordinate how he's supposed to make a woman give birth for him. So subordinate dude assumed ML wanted to court MC and arranged them to meet, then nearly cried because of how uncommunicative ML is. How is he going to woo MC like that?! ML said he actually spoke a lot with MC, and when subordinate dude thought about it, indeed, he said more words in that meeting than the past few months...

Anyways, MC's dad calls her to a room when she gets back and tells her that his wife lost her baby at birth during a travel, and they found MC as a baby and took her as their own. They tried to learn about her background but nothing came up, only that she might be related to some royalty due to a jade pendant they found with her. He gave her the jade and said that her past may be rather complicated. Because he died in the past life, MC never got to learn about this, but now she can try and find about her origins. Still,she said that he'll always be her father. So... birth secret: check. That means Ye You bitch most likely won't be a major villain. In any case, before his death scummy elder sent scummy adopted MC's sister to Ye You to tell her that MC rebuilt her spirit roots and she might be a danger to YY's future.

7. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Their next meeting is ch 243, orz. Seems like he might have seen/wacthed her before, but I kinda skipped straight to ch240, so I can't say for sure. But in ch 243, ML saved MC and her fellow disciple from a horde of undead/zombies/whatever, then she thought it was the same voice she heard in their first meeting (he was behind a screen or something), then he also introduced himself by name. BTW, she knows the heart belongs to him, so she's always on pins and needles around him, thinking that he'll kill her and take it back if he finds out it's in her. So ML notices she's scared of him and wonders why. MC tries to escape the situation (they're standing close face to face) by thanking him for saving them and she'll never forget his kindness. Then he answers she can devote her life to him in return (sounds like proposal). Everyone is: ......Your joke is too much!!

This novel will take its time with the romance, I can see it. Seems like the ML will unknowingly fall for MC first, though when the MC first saw his face she was dazed for a moment due to how beautiful it was, so ML has that going for him. I generally don't like characterless ML's like him, kinda boring and too much like a plot tool that I can't feel him real... Anyway, maybe he improves later? I'll stop MTL'ing and read the translation for this story. It's nice and interesting, just not urgent enough to make me MTL all of it. It's still ongoing too, so no ending spoilers possible xDD;;.

8. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The setting is in 3 hundred years before and after....meaning she went back three hundred years when her spirit roots were uprooted and in the opening chapter she was a "waste" for 3 hundred years.?

Elliana likes this.
  9. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    She was a waste, but that didn't stop her from learning other stuff. She was constantly trying to find a way to rebuild her roots. She learned about medicine and herbs, about formations, martial arts, etc. She knows a lot. So when she came back 300 years in the past, she was right in the middle of being hunted to be killed. But she used her skills and knowledge to beat the guys and go back home. So she's not useless and doesn't have a defeatist mentality. :D Which is why I like her as an MC.

10. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad ad This is a new concept where the setting is hundreds of years and that equates that she is already an immortal...

11. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    The author of this book is the same author of Genius doctor; Black belly Miss...

Elliana, therandomcookie and ludagad like this.
  12. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the color spirit idea was lifted, but apparently the story is set in the same universe lol.

Elliana likes this.
  13. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've recently discovered this novel and so far so good! Oh, and the MC has 'eaten a lot of tofu' She likes massaging the ML (he used to stay beside her in the form of a silver wolf). One time, she left for a while and entrusted her 'silver wolf' to one of her friends. When the friend (Xiang Huan) came to MC's room to feed the wolf, he found out that the latter disappeared so he caught a grey wold and told the MC that he dyed her wolf grey. The MC did not believe him of course, but her other friend Gu Yanqiu (not sure) told her to keep the grey wolf for a while while they try to look for her wolf. Upon returning to her room, she found her silver wolf (she calls him 'baby') and the ML stared hard at the leash with which she was holding the grey wolf. Jealous!!! The MC tried to explain and pacify the ML and the grey wolf was so terrified that it fled and jumped from the window. Btw, not sure if the ML will be the ML as another interesting character apprared, the Blood Month emperor. He put a "meniscus" symbol on the MC's head without her noticing. Dunno the correct translation, sorry. Does anyone know who will be the ML?

Riroza18, Elliana, neotheo82 and 8 others like this.
  14. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    A guy, female mc deserved can be male lead lol haha

Elliana likes this.
  15. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, cute. I like this idea with the silver wolf, so he gets to stay with her and fall in love, though it's a bit inconvenient that she doesn't know it's him. To answer your question, unless the author decides on a sudden twist, the ML should be the guy from the synopsis - the one who owns the heart.

16. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be they are the same person?

17. therandomcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I do think they're different. The ML who appeared in the first chapter is the 'Evil' emperor and has dark green eyes and black hair. The other guy who appeared in the later chapters has silver hair. He's the leader of a powerful cult (?)/sect 'Blood Month' IMO the first one is stronger even though he is still recuperating. He is weak ATM though since his demon emperor heart is inside MC and he is finding it hard to manage the surging evil spirit within him. Do correct me if I'm wrong as I may have misinterpreted the MTL :p

Elliana, Dragon_Reader and kieshi like this.
  18. therandomcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    He already left her side, though. :( He went to recuperate. By chapter 545, there's still no romance. Zilch. x__x

I hope so too! I like how innocent he is in matters of the heart :love:

Elliana, ludagad and kieshi like this.
  19. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does the MC have his heart?

20. therandomcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    We do not know yet, the novel started with the MC being chased for the ML's heart. She doesn't know either why she has the demon emperor's heart. I guess it's a mystery that will be revealed later on. (y)