LCD Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zeph, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Factions can't help the other faction or there'll be punishments from the game's main AI. That's why Nie Yan has to personally go to the Underworld to buy those stuff.

Anyway, I completely forgot about War God Tribe. They'll probably help Nie Yan with 'asskicking' Bloodlust Blades.

2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Template military academy arc...

I never bothered to read the mtl, as it was painful for mandarin, so I'm enjoying this. :)

3. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    *result gets posted*

Third-rate running with tail between his legs~

Yeah, you were careless to poke a sleeping dragon. Hahahaha

4. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    he didnt even poke it was him from the future rare case when one suffering is the one now not the one in the future :) but in future he still will be sufering :D

5. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if Nie Yan doesn't have his memories the idiot would still cause trouble. There were hints that Xie Yao was indeed interested in Nie Yan within the previous timeline which is the likely reason why the idiot kept bullying Nie Yan

I'd anticipate that he'd still attempt to cause trouble again given how he doesn't know how rich Nie family is as well as Nie Yan's background in the game.

6. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    yet Nie Yan botched it up and if i remeber coretly she endend up with that asshole well his bad luck Nie Yan went back in time

7. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    It's perfectly normal to fail since he wasn't originally an alpha. He just toughened up when he lost all his parents and friends.

People have a time in their life that they would like to go back to and make it better. Nie Yan got his chance and prepared for it.

8. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    eh true but you must admit he was a little of an asshole when his parents came back young master style but still + for maning up before death

9. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    He was more of a money spender than an asshole. Asshole is a term that's attributed to the likes of Liu Rui.

10. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    reminding parents that went for amogs other things his sake to do dangerous work and using it to get more money that is an asshole in my book

11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    If you call someone an asshole, they're probably doing something not just stupid and annoying, but mean.

12. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    reminding parents that went for amogs other things his sake to do dangerous work and using it to get more money is stupid annoying and mean

13. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, they are going to buy Century Financial Group (Cao Xu's group) shares.

14. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno what's more ridiculous, the stuff on OP skills like we'd already forgotten about that nonsense with a cooldown of an entire month or that he says it's usually a matter of one side killing the other and can't be helped, as he's sneaking around and totally capable of avoiding the completely preoccupied raid group if he really wanted to. he'd sound more honest if he just came out said that it was a great chance to KS and slaughter 'em while he's at it.

15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    And according to Lnmtl, he's going to do some (deleted), and become super rich in Conviction. Even more super rich.

Cygsiulle, I agree his OP-ness is annoying. But this phenomena happens in a lot of super long Chinese novels. It is understandable that the author isn't able to keep track of the MC's numerous powers and cool downs(considering how many of them were created to get the MC out of a tight spot created to move the plot line along) so he just glosses them, hoping the reader doesn't care that much. Considering these are light novels, we don't. Besides, if the author does track them carefully, we'd consider him anal. :)

Besides, I think the MC did mention he's going for his Great Thief quest, so he's trying hard for level 50, right? Implying he's grinding.:p

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  16. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh. At this rate, I know he's going to absorb the entire kingdom where Calore is in.

Let's always remember that the author is Mad Snail. That alone speaks a whole lot about ability to maintain a consistent plot. ;)

17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been mention he owns over 60% of Calore.i am tempted to read more lnmtl to see how badly everyone else falls behind in economic warfare...

He should major in economic warfare at first military college!

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  18. StaticHD

StaticHD Supreme Novel Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope virtual reality games reaches this level of greatness in the future. Even the upcoming movie called, Ready Player One, currently isn't immune to the whole "movement in the real world while playing in the virtual world" concept.

Also, for a game like this to effect real cash currency...It's becomes a speculation whether the game founders have found a way to simulate the real world and make accurate predictions while uploading future scenarios into players mind to think they came from the future into their past self.

19. afeeking

afeeking New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi
    i started this novel a few days ago and when i reached chapter 305 suddenly the chapters didn't exist anymore. is this only happening to me or is it a problem from the site? now any chapter from this book i open says error 404 page not found
    i also saw this happening to another book too but i cant remember the name

20. -M4-

-M4- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link