Spoiler Rebirth of the Tyrant: Regent Prince is too Fierce

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Mar 11, 2018.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about this
    Ml sound like crazy psycho and possessive
    Why mc rebirth? Are there revenge

3. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, I like that kind of ML. The possessive ML <3 but of course if it real life, i dont like.
    the translated chapters got me me hooked. I finally found a cute gem on nuf. :)

4. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is similar to princess Wei yang. Please spoiler about mc ex lover and white lotus bitch fate.

5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary and story different. Summary doesn't sound rebirth or revenge. More likely it's sound ml control mc or possessive over.
    Can anyone plz give spoiler

elparis likes this.
  6. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel I didn't like it cause ml was guy who torture mc and break her leg and hand and killed her at first chapter
    Warning Mc is stockholm syndrome. I drop this I don't like this mc.

7. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Is male lead younger then MC?? cause it says that she raised him in the summary.

Viliel and elparis like this.
  8. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    he only one year younger than the MC.

really? shoot, i skim the first chapter too quick. mhm... maybe he will change in the later chapters

Viliel likes this.
  9. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    In first life ml and mc ex lover fall for white lotus bitch. They torture mc for white lotus bitch. I am looking forward in second chance where ml torture mc like first life because she save ml. I did be happy if he wasn't ml why make him ml. Sound like who dare touch my abondoned empress.

10. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    From the spoiler this ML sounds like a disappointment! The ML for our MC must be exceptional and not fall other acting so easy (especially a white lotus bitch act). No wonder from the summary the MC doesn’t seem to like the ML, just who would love the person who once tortured you. If the MC falls in love with the Ml so easily and not give the ML a hard time for what he did in the past, I’m not going to read this novel! :blobdevil:

11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't bring myself to hate the ml from the other chapters. the ML is pretty cute and innocent when he was a kid. Right now, Mc is "reforming/brainwashing" the ml as kid . Simply she is holding the ML thigh and making his favor to her rise. The only reason why he was a psychopath was when he was younger he was poisoned ,beaten by enunchs, abandoned, bully, and tortured. And, He fell for the white lotus bitch because the bitch care for the ml and feed him medicine during his adult year. He was given warmth from the bitch that he never receive as a kid.

it isn't that bad... if you like erase the chapter 1, it like that part never happen. lol ML isn't that bad. he was just push on the wrong path.

12. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    True I feel same. I hate this kind of novel. Such a stupid or dumbass ml falling easy for white lotus bitch just because she give him fake kindness. Haha I drop this.

Viliel, Mafia Lady and Aris12 like this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed ahead and it looks like during a time when ML talked with MC's ex-lover, he tells him how if not for MC, once he left the cold palace, he would of considered the entire imperial family as his enemy. So it looks like thanks to MC, ML is now more restraint on not doing things he knows that'll upset her. If she didn't intervene in his life during their childhood, he would of basically been ruthless and cold, probably like his past life self. I'll give him a chance so I'll still be reading this novel.

On the side note, MC's ex-lover is giving me red flags. It looks like he became obsessed and crazy for MC in this life, he's even willing to die with her. On the day of his wedding with the white-lotus, he ran away from her when he saw her in her sedan to find MC, making it known to people that he didn't want to marry her (and because it was in public, it was like a huge slap on the white-lotus face). But because the emperor threaten him that if he doesn't marry the white-lotus he'll kill MC, he ends up coming back but still treats the white-lotus coldly even when she tries to seduce him.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Viliel, Liliss, kurohamukami and 29 others like this.
  14. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very disappointed with author and ml. I though this was supposed like Princess Wei yang where we have satisfying revenge. :blobangery: I also ml sound like ex husband of mc from every rebirth novel. He was easy deceive by lotus bitch. I am not into this kind of novel. So disappointed :blobconfused::blobdevil:
    I hate ml because he kill mc just because white lotus want her dead. Mc did nothing to white lotus bitch. She only only help ex lover. What reason was mc deserved die? Male lead doesn't deserve mc. He kill her and tortured her for no reason.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  15. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler what's fate of madman guy who kill mc at first life. Did mc revenge on him. Did mc torture him like how mc torture her ex husband from princess Wei yang. Who is male lead?

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  16. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    That madman is the ML!

17. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is Gong Jue.
    Not yet, she rebirth back to her 6 year old self. apparently, this is her third rebirth. (1.modern, 2. past life. 3. now).

18. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooooooo way you are joking how can he be ml?

Viliel, flamingorangesoof and miko_ like this.
  19. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the previous spoilers.

Mafia Lady likes this.
  20. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell? Why are ex lover is so idiot when mc help him and protect him in first, he dumb her for lotus. When mc didn't help him, he chasing her and dump lotus. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha every characters are dumbass or brainless idiot.