Spoiler Rebirth of the Tyrant: Regent Prince is too Fierce

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, I feels sorry for Kaname. From he was left alone. Well children is different with Yuki and all. No.... Kaname......

Who’s 2.ML here?
    ML?(GJ?)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2019
  2. Milktea33

Milktea33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gong Che I'm pretty sure. He marries White Lotus Su Miaolan

Think Ohm likes this.
  3. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! You've explain it perfectly! :blobmelt::blobmelt:

Think Ohm likes this.
  4. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will Gong Jue return?

5. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a maso.. :blob_coffee::blobamused::blob_pout:

6. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, i thought this too until everything now points to a reverse harem where every prince LOVES her, and no other female friends or characters to speak of. no other nice female friend characters at all?????

Unnisara21 and iampheng like this.
  8. Eunieberry

Eunieberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In VK
    Zero and Yuuki did ended up together. They’re the respective leaders but they still ended up together they even had a son in vampire knight memories. Well it’s more like flashbacks of what happened since her daughter Ai, with kaname and her son with Zero were left to accompany Kaname, who is revived as a human by Yuuki (after Zero died) and seems like she died in order to revive him. Like she’s gone but inside Kaname. Who didn’t have any memories of what happened before. Though it also feels like he can somehow feel Yuuki within him.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    ishrocks18 and stumblmer like this.
  9. Tetsuki

Tetsuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I have read and from the spoilers here I have to say: GC is better then ML...

The ml is a sociopath, a psychopath and what he calls love for the Mc is more of an obsession than anything else...

As for GC. From the spoilers here. GC never had the intention of killing the Mc. As far as his relation with white lotus goes. Nobody spoilered anything about it. And it's normal to have more then one woman... It's not as convenient as in her 3rd live where the Mc convinces the ml that it's better to only have one wife.

As for why I like this novel. Here the Mc doesn't just follow the ml. Who is displayed as some kind of handsome godlike being who helps the Mc without her knowing, is 10 to 20 years older and became interested in her while spying from a distance (all those lolicons...)
    But takes matters in her own hands and gets further trough her own wits.

10. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eis can you still remember about the monkey and that holy stone something? I want to know what the significance of that stone?:aww:

:blob_blush:ahm is the bed scene is detailed or fade in the dark :blobsweat:

11. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But for some reason it feels like he was also interested in mc as he thinks she was only worthy to stand by his side and more importantly he feels her when she(soul) kissed him while he was sleeping in 2nd life even he holds pride to kill her but again he mentioned the reason was ml2,if mc didn't marry him may be he will spare her as he stop before admitting it.

Think Ohm likes this.
  12. Fandesu

Fandesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask when does the ML find out she's not his sister?
    Or do they get together when he's under the impression that they're siblings.
    That's actually what's been bothering me the most. Both the princes prin her romantically but both thing they're her brothers.
    When does the truth come out?

Eunieberry, Think Ohm and izznis like this.
  13. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow... the author basically made a whole other novel as the side story/epilogue o.o

14. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:
    I want to know which chapter too please? If not, at least approximate ones like 250ish? 300ish?
    Cos right now, the translation has caught upto ch 228 but the ML still doesn't know they aren't blood related:blob_teary:

Think Ohm and stumblmer like this.
  15. Marseline

Marseline Member

Reading List:
    Link
    أنا حقا لم أفهم المفسد ، يبدو أن النهاية كانت مأساوية!؟ ألم ينتهي بهم المطاف إلى أن يكونوا معا! ما حدث لولي العهد لا تقل لي أنها أصبحت معه في النهاية !!! أشعر بصداع ، أخبرني ما هي النهاية !!!!!!!

16. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the latest translated chapter, can anyone tell me what happens to Li Ke and how he ends up?

17. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the MLs got happy ending, but i really want to know if Shen Ye She got his happy ending! The Ping Wang, the guy that has blood phobia bc his mother got killed in front of him. Compared to GJ and GC, i like that he's hot blooded and gets flustered easily lol

stumblmer and ishrocks18 like this.
  18. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah this is why I found this story so boring and cliched. Victim appeasing abuser = abuser has changed? Check. Revenge is wrong so giving abusers a pass is not? Also check. Officially dropped.

stumblmer and Imsobored like this.
  19. Imsobored

Imsobored Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't hate ml at first because I thought he was such a crazy, torturous, abuser because he led a VERY hard life and circumstances shaped his personality like that so I didn't mind him being the ml BUT even in his second life, despite fl raising him and helping him so much, he's still a crazy, possessive bastard.
    To sum it up in one sentence.
    He would rather rape, confine and let his lover hate him than let her be happy with anyone else.
    And I guess these 'yanderes' are popular with some people too but I personally can't stomach this disgusting behaviour TOWARDS SOMEONE YOU LOVE.

I mean gong jue wanted to rape gong yimo when he was thirteen so she would then be forced to stay with him. :sick::sick:
    Not to mention, gong yimo thought of him as her little brother during these times so it adds to the disgust factor when he's trying to force and confine her.

stumblmer and Darcy like this.
  20. pedanggoloknaga

pedanggoloknaga Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    have just finished chapter 1-365 on wordexcerpt, out of 980 chapters, that's still a long way to go. to the kind translator(s), i'm cheering for you!