Forgotten Title Rebirth/revenge novel set in ancient China

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mkelly38, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Mkelly38

Mkelly38 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Things I remember
    It was set in ancient china
    She was reborn into an earlier point in her life she didn’t take over someone else’s body
    It’s only her, her mom, and her dad (later she has a little brother that she didn’t get in her last life), and her dad refuses to get concubines because he loves his wife and feels like their messy
    His mom (MC’s paternal grandmother) isn’t happy that he doesn’t want concubines and keeps sending them to him even though it’s stressing him out
    After the mom gives birth to the baby the wet nurse set over by the mom (her fathers mom, so paternal grandmother), was trying to make it so the son wasn’t close to his mom that way he would be on his grandmas side when he grew up I guess, it was really stressing the mom out and MC had to point it out to her dad so he could fix it (which he did)
    Also at some point I don’t remember who’s house did this, but this 16yrish girl feel in love with MC’s dad and wanted to be his concubine and he was like no, and wasn’t falling for any of her tricks (all this while MC’s mom is still pregnant). So when he went to the 16yr girls family members house he was trying to go to the bathroom and they tricked him into going to 16yr old girls room. Who claimed that he saw her with out clothes on which was a lie, but if you took a women’s innocence you were supposed to marry her so it was a trap. But this other guy ended up taking her out the lake that she jumped into so he actually (according to ancient China took her innocence)
    In MC’s last life she married her fake best friends older brother (I think I could be thinking of a different book)
    Her best friend and their family were only nice and friends to MC’s family because they had a higher government position and they wanted to leech off of them, but MC’s best friend secretly really hates her
    And she did something really bad to her might’ve been responsible for her death in her last life
    And the brother who she married she was in love with him because he was always nice to her but once his family got a better position in the government (i think due to her and her family), he stopped being nice to her and got a bunch of concubines
    Once she rebirths she remembers all the nice stuff she gave him for like his birthday and stuff and how his dad was using it to bribe officials so she got all her nice stuff back lmao
    The ML came to her friends family home for some reason and he’s like 12 I think and was being hunted by assassins
    They meet a couple of times I think
    Book was not finished I stopped reading it because it wasn’t but I forgot to save the name.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  2. Euge

Euge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Euge likes this.
  4. Mkelly38

Mkelly38 Active Member