Spoiler Rebirth - Rich Young Master Little Wolf Bottom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he say that just to hurt him? Like how parents say they picked their kids up from the dumpster

Jeonjkook, daydreamer_ and Kei-Em03 like this.
  2. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks :) That's kind of feasible, I guess. But to be honest, if that's the reason, that's just petty ╮(╯▽╰)╭

3. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This entire story was about him being petty LOL

Shiksha_12 and daydreamer_ like this.
  4. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes sense. (๑-﹏-๑)

5. LyreSecondString

LyreSecondString Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ML really go out (date) with the girl who confess to him at chapter 18 where the ML said: "We'll try until before examination."???

melosakura likes this.
  6. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    No? Iirc, he was like wanted to see what (romance?) felt like. But change his mind after interacting with the mc when he went home. Pretty much ignored/breakup? W the girl the next meeting.

LyreSecondString likes this.
  7. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Ding dong~

Exuse me~

Mind to add me to your poke list~~?:cookie:

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    you need to poke @Zhen_Qing :D ......have fun! o/

9. max2payne0

max2payne0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did love this story at the beginning. I liked the face slapping and the relationship with mc and ml even with the pervy stuff. But I drew a line with the kid. If he'd tried more with his little brother, the kid could have had a better life. He also got revenge for things that happened in a past life that didn't happen in this life and went a bit overboard. I read the reviews on the NU page and someone said it really well, the MC is kinda like a sociopath. Then came the cute/sexy outfits the ML started putting the MC in from when he's young, and how the MC acts so innocent/stupid and doesn't seem to realize his relationship with his brother isn't normal for the longest time. I started skimming around ch70s for the fluff and stopped at 84 because I just... really couldn't. Everything lines up way too conveniently for the MC in his second life and even suspension of disbelief doesn't cover ALL of it.
    It is a great story, I just wish it went a different way. After reading the spoilers, I read the chap where they had their first time, declared their love, whatever, and I felt nothing. It doesn't help that the scene was pretty anticlimactic for a hot scene. I skimmed it, that is always a bad sign. This isn't a story I would ever choose to read willingly, even if I was bored out of my mind, especially since in the end, I felt sorry for everyone besides the MC and ML. Just about everyone that knew them, and the little brother, especially.

I am, however, looking for a good bl with a similar premise, so if anyone has any good recs, I'd love to try them out.