Spoiler Rebirth - Rich Young Master Little Wolf Bottom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Li yue

Li yue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia can u add me to your poke list please? :aww::aww:

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    sure no problem! .....adds Li san into her bl poke list too :D

3. Li yue

Li yue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @alexfilia san :blobparty::blobhug:

4. SorceressPol

SorceressPol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I got into MTLing Chinese novels a few weeks ago and started reading this story recently. I stopped right before chapter 107. The MC and ML ended up being way more ruthless than I expected. Like
    there was an incident where this guy named He Yu trapped MC in the bathroom and tried to kiss him. ML kicked the door open and proceeded to beat the ever loving crap out of the dude. I mean straight up threw his bleeding body into an alley to die. Then after having plastic surgery, He Yu returns during a banquet his family is having and has this brilliant idea to punish MC for the ass whooping he received by watching him get gang raped in some private room. ML totally knows about the setup and has He Yu raped in that room instead. When He Yu gets away from his rapist, he ends up running naked downstairs where the banquet is at, and if I was reading the translations correctly, everyone got a full view of cum dripping out of his ass.

Then at school, MC runs into a guy named Wang Cong who betrayed him in his past life. When Wang Cong asks him for money to help out his sick mother, MC gives him the money in exchange for pimping him out. Wang Cong is super pissed about being pimped out so he tries to set up MC to get raped while at a club with their friends. There may have been a similar situation in MC's past life, so he invited the 'customer' who Wang Cong serviced once and never wanted to see again to the club that night. The 'customer' then crowded Wang Cong upstairs with his bodyguards and then raped him.

Not to be outdone, the MC's mom set up her own sister to get raped at a restaurant I think ML owns to try to make him fall out of favor with his father. Luckily, MC has spies in the mother's camp who rat her out, and this ends up being the last straw for her husband who then throws her out.

I'm kind of in the mood for soap opera drama, so I didn't mind it.

5. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh sounds interesting....but furry ears and tails? fantasy type world?

lizabernal96 likes this.
  6. SorceressPol

SorceressPol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not fantasy, just perviness. The ML likes to dress the MC in animal pajamas with tails sewn on to them. He even upgrades them later to tails that can move on their own.

TomiNdumplings, Ease, Izn and 4 others like this.
  7. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    omg lmao..... that's some fetish.

8. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is fantasy but different type :ROFLMAO: Ml loves cute pajamas and sexy underwear.
    I am reading this and it is so good. I love ml, he is a pervert but a cute one. But I can't believe Shu ming. Your brother give you wet and deep kiss and you say he is straight. Yea sure he is:facepalm:

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  9. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw what you said and felt like making a bad joke rofl..... yes ML is straight because the one getting bent over is MC. :ROFLMAO:

10. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia can you add me to the poke list? thanks

11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    sure no problem ....adds Li san to her bl poke list o/ :cookie:

12. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished it was so cute and a bit dark. I must say every character in this novel is ruthless. Especially mc's mom and aunts are disgusting. Mc is not exactly an angel too. But I like this type of mc.
    And my favorite characters not mc and ml but ml's dad and granpa. My god they are soooo cute. I wanna give them cookies and lots of hug. So in short Ml give them some hints about his lover so they find out about mc. Mc's dad find out too and he was a bit loss. At first they tried send ml blind dates but it didn't work and than ml's granpa talk with ml's dad. He said, so what he love that kid don't interfere in and make him hate us more. Such a great granpa:blobmelt:. Ml's dad talk with mc's dad and they accepted mc and ml's relationship. No family drama my god such a good parents I love them. They dote on mc so much because when daughter in law is happy ml is happy and they wanna make up with ml so much. Ml is cold towards them.
    Mc and ml have 5 child. 2 twin boys and 1 girl. They have both mc and ml's dna but no mother? Some kind of new technology? I couldn't understand that part. Childs call mc mom and ml dad:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Im dying from lack of sleep so good night.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  13. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Wut? Wut? Is this Mpreg I see? :blobsmirk:

14. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    No not mpreg some kind of new technology I think. No mother something like artificial womb. I mean childs born from just ml and mc's dna.

15. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Artificial insemination with two sperms? :hmm: DNA extraction and artificial DNA manipulation technology? :hmm: Interesting... :blobspy:

Well... At least they get little buns :blobpopcorn::blobmelt:

16. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right so cute!!!!

17. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of the Wolfish Little Hedonistic Bottom (重生之纨袴小狼受)

So i saw this from @winter-t list and cant find a spoiler thread... I'm hoping for a spoiler please..

Tags: 2nd chance rebirth, bl, fluff, revenge, modern day, drama, dense/cute/vengeful MC, super possessive/super competent/super doting ML

Synopsis: While dying in the hospital after getting caught up in a prison fight, MC realizes that he was mercilessly used and thrown away by his mother/friends/boyfriend, and the older brother whom he’s been brainwashed to hate was actually the only person who cared for his well-being. He wakes up back in his middle school days, and this time around, vows to get revenge on everyone who betrayed him in the past while tightly clinging onto his older brother to ensure a better life.

My hope
    poke @alexfilia

18. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2018
  20. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia add me to your poke list too.. pls..