Spoiler Rebirth: The journey of a wife spoiling her husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    is dis novel good?

2. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is very dissapointing *sigh*

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  3. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly get a chance to reborn, already knows who is good and bad, but devised a stupid revenge plan. Want to help your family? Great! Want to destroy Ji shu mo? Awesome! Get revenge on other villains too? Good job! But use your brain and hearttt, get a revenge on the expense of hurting your loved one (ML)? Pfft, what an idiot. Clearly realize ji shu mo hated you to the bone, want to make him fall in love with you deeply and then feel despair?? DUH HE IS DISGUSTED with you?! How is it even possible to execute the plan? And always hurting ml in the process? Lol bye bitch

4. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this novel. This is good novel. Had satisfying revenge

5. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    Why mc treated ml badly in past life was because of misunderstanding. Male lead random come in mc wedding and forced her to marry him which make mc think ml is into family's wealthy and power. Think he is ill intended. She doesn't recognize him cause he doesn't look like chubby ml that she save and ml only recognize her and didn't tell her.
    Her first husband is most scheming white lotus who pretend to be virtuous husband.

First revenge is focus on ml greedy aunt. When she heard ml was abusive by greedy aunt. And was forced ml to marry lust tyrant woman. She was angry and deal with her. Greedy aunt was beaten and arrest to life sentence and give son to lust tyrant women who abusive husbands. She snatch all shops and give to male lead. Make ml repatution admired, respect, good. because he has bad reputation that's was ruin by greedy aunt.

Mc deal with him is first ruin his reputation, make him useless to princess and see her true face. make him homeless and to see his family sell him or abondoned him. She drug him and princess, and divorced him and sent him to princess. He was treated badly by princess. His and princess repatution was ruin.
    After war with enemy and princess,
    Princess was arrest and killed.
    Mc become official or minister.

6. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished mtl-ing. Although things happening were not over the top revenge type, but MC returns everything threw at him and ML with the same intensity. MC, even though had knowledge from previous life and did gain popularity and did ended up subject of legendary stories told in tea houses but, this angle was maintained extremely well. Unlike some other stories where one has to read pages upon page of praises and what nots about how good MC is and how this and that, MC retained his human-ability and didn't ascend to the level of gods :cool:. It was very satisfying read(y)(y).

Just realized after posting this post I should post it under the story review :facepalm::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

7. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Xie Chuchen, I am crying for him. He love mc too much but mc fail to see it. I hope mc pamper him much and revenge on this scum first husband.

Badass Loli and IamMeowChie like this.
  8. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The slag first husband is like roach doing something every time here and there. Really make people mad at his viciousness and how he think he is very white even after painting the world black. He did get to know the face of misery and what it is like to be abandoned and helpless. He creates rather a sorry figure in the end but if given chance he would not hesitate to to evils so he gets what he sowed.

9. LynneSuzuran

LynneSuzuran JP Translator and Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, may I ask about the ML?
    So, in the first lifetime, MC said that ML got pregnant even when she didn't touch him... so, whose baby is that??

Lianna likes this.
  10. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    It was MC's child. the first husband used ML a couple of times so MC will think they have been together. when ML got pregnant MC was thinking she never touched him, in the second life she understands why she was always drunk and never remember anything, because she was drugged by first husband.

11. LynneSuzuran

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the first husband...
    And awww ML QvQ/
    I'm so glad he wasn't raped by someone else or another scheme happened that made him pregnant!
    Thanks for the spoiler! Can't wait to see their lovey dovey moments ><

Rangeles likes this.
  12. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry to burst your bubble but when ML is pregnant his memories of first life will merge together with his current memories. he will be in a lot of pain :cry::cry:

Alina Moktan likes this.
  13. LynneSuzuran

Reading List:
    Link
    ...whattttttt?! D: Nuuuuuuuuuuuu, then what will the MC do upon knowing it?

14. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    first husband was planning to make ML get catched with a man so MC would pay attention to him again. MC made it so the bad princess and first husband get catched. mc said she never been with first husband how come he is not a virgin and empire heard her daughter calling first husband's name so she understand they have been involved. MC divorced first husband and he went to his home and to the princess. the princess understand he can't use the first husband anymore, she discarded him. MC made his family bankrupt and his mother was in jail. his sister's try to sell him and failed in a lot of business the first husband became a beggar and died on streets.
    when princess understand MC's weakness is ML she kidnapped him. he was pregnant, MC went crazy, because she saw some blood and thought ML had a miscarriage. she knew ML is going to be ok, but thought the baby didn't forgive her so refused to be born. when ML was saved he went into a comma and remembered his first life. he sometimes wake up and beg MC to not kill their child. it took about 3 months for him to get better and MC to convince him that everything was a bad dream.

15. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mc marry the 1st husband in her 2nd life?
    Wasnt she about to be married to him in her 2nd life?
    Hiw did mc marry the ml in her 2nd life
    Any fluffy moment?
    When did ml give birth
    Was the deed between ml and mc described in detail @lacerem

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  16. cleverFool

cleverFool Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel similar to this ?

17. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. I'mma really really confused here. ML a.k.a Male Lead is PREGNANT. am I said it right? The one who's pregnant is ML, not MC despite being a woman?
    *Seeking a logic box in medical dictionary and reports*
    ????????

18. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember a member speaking about it.
    This is a type of novel where gender are reversed but nothing else changes, so instead of having a pregnant woman you have a pregnant man.
    If you substitute the women and the men it looks like an ancient history novel.
    It doesn't need to follow logic, so you don't need to research about it.

19. Ruuyu

Ruuyu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My brain confused ..... :facepalm: and this mc is the lowest isn't it ? If you think she is man is the one make she suffering..... :notlikeblob: i so glad she is change in 2nd life... tough ? But she doesn't deserve him at all she is not smart or etc...

Sorry for my bad english..

JimmyFalcon and midnight reader like this.
  20. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, recommend this novel, similar to this novel but no revenge or rebirth. MC DOTING on cute male lead. No drama, it's full of fluffy and heartwarming. MC is cold, indifferent, strong and ruthless. She is only good to male lead.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/demonic-wife-pamper-on-wild-husband.72113/

cleverFool likes this.