Spoiler Reborn as a system [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kailyria20, Nov 9, 2017.

1. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished the mtl of this today. It was pretty good. All I have to say is....

HeSheFell throws a landmine!:blobparty:lol

@Kailyria20 your summaries are great. I'll let you keep doing them. They are so detailed, you don't need any help:p

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    MARIA12628, Kittsune and Kailyria20 like this.
  2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    SQ asked if QM was going to go to Lu Jiuyuan, but QM said that Lu Jiuyuan can track him so they just have to wait. Meanwhile Mo Yan [the other evil cultivator] notices LJ moving towards QM and anticipates the moment their battle ends so he can swoop in and take QM. QM have SQ turn into his tiny panda form and stay next to his heart in his robe i think. So a giant thorn elephant i think found them and starts running over to attack them but QM just picks up a branch splits the monster in two. SQ froze, o.o...rank 9 monster dead just like that.

Qin Mo touched SQ softly: Scared?
    SQ didn't move.
    Qin Mo stroked gently: Don't be afraid, it's alright......
    Shi Qing with shiny panda eyes: SO ....AWESOME!
    Qin Mo: ....
    Shi Qing: Qin Mo, Qin Mo, you're extremely awesome! Extremely cool! Brilliant!
    Qin Mo startled, then eyes flashed and whispers: Change back to your humanoid form.
    Shi Qing: ? *jumps down and turns into humanoid form*
    QM suddenly pulls him into a tight hold before he land on the ground and fiercely kisses him and SQ felt his body heat up instantly, but QM pulled back after a while as this wasn't the time or place for that. SQ just stares at him dazed.
    Qin Mo: Good, the next ones are yours.
    SQ's sweet QM turned into a stern teacher and made him hunt monsters for 3 days straight.

LJ arrived after the 3rd day of hunting and taunts QM that he found him and that QM can't beat him, because the cultivation method he taught to QM he only taught him up to the 7th rank while LJ cultivation is currently at the 8th rank. QM proves him wrong and they start to fight and Mo Yan was observing them and realized that catching QM won't be so easy but he has a powerful item called the soul lock mirror which will let him have unconditional control over the soul of the person it locks on to. Mo Yan decided instead of using QM as a cauldron it maybe better to use him as a puppet to control the world. Just as QM strikes down LJ, Mo Yan uses the soul lock mirror, SQ noticed something flying at QM and quickly blocked it and felt his soul was gripped.

Mo Yan thought he succeeded but then saw the image that showed up on the soul lock mirror was SQ instead, he was disappointed that he missed QM and hit his demon beast instead, so he was going to retreat however QM struck out at him in that moment. He quickly used the soul lock mirror to force SQ to block the attack for him. Mo Yan didn't expect the attack to dissipate before it landed on SQ. Enraged, QM asked what Mo Yan did to SQ, Mo Yan pulled SQ closer, touched his face to see QM eyes darken and gave him the command to kill QM. Mo Yan observed that although SQ's attack is relentless but inexperienced, however QM avoids him and wouldn't counter attack.

Mo Yan was happy and called SQ back to him and QM realized it was the soul lock mirror that robbed away his SQ and felt dark rage rise up from the depths of his heart and he asked what Mo Yan what he wants. Mo Yan says he wants QM's body for his cultivation and QM immediately agrees but in the next moment QM appears close to him with a blade and Mo Yan gave SQ order to protect him. SQ appeared in front of QM and stabbed him the sword penetrated out to his shoulder blades but QM finally got a hold of Mo Yan and Mo Yan yelled out to SQ to kill QM.

QM wouldn't let Mo Yan die and Mo Yan cannot speak, SQ continuously attack QM and all the pain and damage inflict, QM would inflict more pain and wounds upon Mo Yan until he realized that SQ is starting to weaken and so long as Mo Yan lives he will continue to try to kill QM til he dies of exhaustion so QM finally stops torturing Mo Yan in order to free SQ of the soul lock mirror.

SQ faints and QM carries him and kisses SQ with a morbid obsessed tone.

----QingQing, my QingQing you are mine.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  3. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    SQ woke up in a panic as he dreamed that he attacked and tried to kill QM, he quickly got up and looked all over for QM to find him sitting in the cave[?] and he ran over to hold onto QM tightly and desperately started to kiss and tempt QM to quickly to take him in order to wash away that horrible dream. QM pulled back and held SQ gently soothing him, as he realized that SQ actually remembered, normally while under the control of the soul lock mirror the victim wouldn't remember anything. QM walked with SQ while holding his hands in order to let him calm down and went into a room full of treasure. SQ realized this must belong to LJ, SQ was touched as he realized it must have taken QM a lot of effort to break open LJ's treasure room and he was even asleep...QM did all this to give him a surprise.... SQ felt like crying. QM felt SQ tremble a bit and though SQ was still upset over what happened earlier.

Qin Mo soothing SQ: You don't like it?
    Shi Qing: ....like.
    Qin Mo smiled: Not going to store it away?
    Shi Qing looked up at QM and pulled his head down a bit: Qin Mo.
    Qin Mo: Hm?
    Shi Qing loudly: I love you!
    Qin Mo's eyes reflected a smile: Mhm.
    Shi Qing: I really love you!
    Qin Mo: Good.
    Shi Qing: I love you very very much!
    Qin Mo: I know.
    Shi Qing: Always love you forever... *QM kissed SQ*

SQ felt his worries disappear as they kissed then as he was pulling of QM's clothes he saw some wounds and realized that his dream was real
    Shi Qing: I ...did this.
    QM didn't want SQ to see it, but he can't go into the system space without SQ to take him in to purchase medicine to quickly heal the wounds
    Qin Mo hugged and softly: QingQing, its nothing, its alright. *touching SQ's neck and realized he's not moving and his body is cold, he pulled back and realized SQ's spiritual power has gone out of control*
    QM quickly help SQ guide his spiritual power back to normal, SQ was at the critical state where too much negative stimulation would cause him to lose control and drive his spiritual power into chaos.

SQ finally came back to his sense and saw QM and starts to apologize over and over with tears dropping and QM reassure him, that he knows SQ won't leave him, that SQ belongs to him, and that SQ loves him. Then he asks that since QM believes in SQ, why doesn't SQ believe that QM is not upset at all. QM then starts kissing SQ while in his heart, he doesn't care if SQ betrayed him and leave because he will stop at nothing to drag him back and trap him forever. They start making love.

----QingQing, My QingQing, no need to apologize, because you will have never have that opportunity.

Afterwards they enter system space and QM asks SQ to apply the medicine on his body and SQ blushes the entire time and when he was finished he noticed QM's tent. Then QM moves SQ's hands to his 'tent' and said he was tired so he asks if SQ can move instead.
    [(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄]
    Sexy details : http://www.lwxs520.com/books/13/13860/4427479.html

Afterwards QM asked what SQ was doing before he became QM's system and SQ said that he had just died, this made QM think why SQ turned into a system and what exact IS a system. QM realized there was a loophole in their contract because SQ was stolen away via the soul lock mirror, so he must find what it was that turned SQ into the system and find a way to make SQ completely his with no unknown factors to possibly threaten him.

5. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: :blobsob: SQ!

6. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    They start up a new task, this world is where the people can split off and make multiple copies of themselves which are graded depending on quality of what the copy can do, and found that they cannot give up this task and if the task fails all points will be wiped and -1000 point penalty. SQ frowned as he never seen such harsh task penalties in the manual before and QM smirked as he thought 'it' has finally began to reveal itself.

Task: Punish the poachers.
    Their real bodies will be transferred into the world

Well this wasn't a very long world, so SQ finds that he's one of those copies that was deemed to be the most useless and thrown away to slave in the mines til they dissipate and vanish. Normally the original body would absorb the copy back to receive its experience and memories but the lowest black grade copy no one wants to receive its memories. SQ tried to contact QM via system message and yet he find that he wasn't able to. SQ escapes and desperately starts looking for QM.

After a few days of searching he found QM, but QM seems to have found SQ, the real? SQ. Then what is he then, were all these memories merely part of the real SQ. QM turns to look at him with indifferent eyes and other SQ looks at him and says that SQ should return to him, die and return to him so they can meld together and go back to QM. [not sure] SQ felt despair as he thought that everything was false, that his very existence was false, but then after a bit, he noticed the other SQ and QM stared at him with malicious expectations and realized that SQ doesn't have this kind of personality where he would drive another copy of himself to death, at least SQ, himself, wouldn't. So even if that may be the real SQ, he can't accept him.

The Real QM shows up to pull SQ into his embrace 'found you' and glares at the other SQ and other QM...they get into a fight and SQ gets a system message of another system Xin Er begging him to help... Xin Er told them that the fake SQ and fake QM are system poachers, they devoured their own system and hunt and devour other systems to upgrade themselves...and kill the original host. Xin Er said they haven't devoured him yet because they haven't decided who would have him and begs SQ again to save him and said that he left his host in another world to hide him from he poachers and end up in this world. The poachers somehow managed to break into this world and caught him but their main target is SQ. Xin Er tells SQ that every system has different abilities of different grades, for example Xin Er is a system that enhances the host's physique. SQ was startled because he thought that all systems were like himself where you earn points and use them in the system store. Xin Er then lists other ones like, some can provide miracle medicines, or provide higher bloodline body upgrades or advance technological products. SQ thought to himself...but i can do all of that via the system store :blobunsure:.

Xin Er said that when the host and system [i think] reaches level 50 they can go to the source world, he said there are millions of systems but not all of them has a soul, some of them are like a computer just mechanically giving out tasks. The ones with souls are usually those who were a normal living creature then died and became the system. The difference between soul systems and mechanical systems are that soul systems can grow... and the poachers tend to aim for soul systems.

QM finally killed off the two poachers and they receive a confirmation of task complete. Xin Er sent a message of gratitude to QM and said he would meet them in the source world and show them around. QM and SQ returns into the system space and SQ told everything to QM, so QM told him to not tell anyone. QM then looks at SQ pitifully and said he didn't sleep for 13 days and nights while searching because he was very worried and SQ felt his heart melt and QM said he wanted SQ right now so they play~.

7. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw that alot on the lwxs posts, so what does that mean? :O

8. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kailyria20 why hiding it? this place is for spoiler, I thought?

Kailyria20 likes this.
  9. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    That was dangerous. Phew~ manage to overcome that world. That is the power of lovers! Tough the future worlds are worrisome now.

TomiNdumplings and Kailyria20 like this.
  10. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    SQ and QM arrives to the source world and is greeted by Xin Er, SQ froze upon seeing him and Xin Er was offended, he said his body may be the cheapest but its still handsome lmfao. SQ thought to himself, yea a flying scroll with a face on it is handsome huh.

So they walk around and sight see the source world, it seems very lively and has lots of market stalls and Xin Er said to not be tricked by the so called discounts because its expensive and SQ was thinking, he can buy all of this stuff with points earned from tasks so he's not tempted at all.

So there's some organization that was talking systems into registering with them and to identify their system ablities. SQ felt they were shady so he turned to leave but was met with an aggressive reaction and they demanded SQ register so QM just beat them down or kill them not sure.

Eventually there's a backstory, God had 13 guardians that was suppose to stand guard over his temple but the guardians felt suffocated at not being able to leave so they rebelled against god and then killed each other til there was only 2 left. 1 is the head of the organization registering systems to 'protect' them and 2 is the organization that poaches and devours systems.

The head of the poachers tried to tempt QM into devouring SQ so that he will never leave QM ever and the guardian organization said they would help QM protect SQ against the poachers.

Eventually QM said he would meet with both of the organizations and when the 2 leaders and SQ+QM meet, QM put up a barrier[?] to seal them in so no one can hear or interfere with them. QM said he would join the guardian organization and this made the poacher leader angry. Both of the leaders knew what kind of system SQ was based on how powerful QM was. SQ was God's treasure vault system.

So QM takes down the Guardian leader and SQ absorbs his power [god's shield] and the poacher leader was killed after and QM took his ability which was god's blade. Neither QM or SQ wanted to become the source system god alone, so they decided to share the ability of god and together they are god, they gave up the system ability, God's Treasure Vault in exchange and left it in the temple for anyone to access in the source world and also retrieved all devoured system souls and provided a stable rule to protect them while giving the poachers a replacement mechanical system which can be upgraded thru the god's treasure vault.

QM and SQ eventually returns to SQ's original world earth and became a white cat [SQ]and black cat [QM] to spend time with SQ's parents for 30 years before they departed after his parents passed away. SQ thanked QM for indulging him. SQ said that he only has QM and not to leave him and they hug.

They have each other.

It is enough

THE END. yep ... someone should translate this i spoiled but like maybe 30% total information? lol~

11. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    cuz not everyone wants the whole spoiler and only the bits of the beginning, also the spoiler option is here for it.

12. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    less clutter look imo xD

13. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    it's kinda a pain to click here. here is spoiler thread, I thought, not other threads .-.
    if they want a bit info, they can just look at summary and close the page orz
    mm, got it o.o

Kailyria20 likes this.
  14. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww. How sweet. :aww::aww::aww:
    Thanks for the spoilers @Kailyria20 :blobmelt::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    The does make it look less cluttery but mostly, I like that you added pseudo titles to the spoilers so I know what to expect (instead of repeatedly pressing refresh to know when the next part of the arc will update).

TomiNdumplings and Kailyria20 like this.
  15. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! :blobparty::blobparty: And they live happily ever after with each other side by side.

Kailyria20 likes this.
  16. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your great summaries ^.^

Kailyria20 likes this.
  17. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hard work spoiling us, @Kailyria20 :sushi_thankyou::aww::aww:
    I want to try translating this, but my speed is poor, and I'm only a beginner..
    I've translated chapter 1 actually, and I'm touched by MC love for his family..

Kleep and Kailyria20 like this.
  18. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the awesome summaries. ;):blobparty:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  19. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for all the summaries!!! I like this kind of yandere ML hehe

Kailyria20 likes this.
  20. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This more than just filled the empty hole in my heart whilst waiting for FOtD, thanks @Kailyria20!

cheerydandan and Kailyria20 like this.