Spoiler Reborn as My Love Rival's Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ria_AlDub16, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    yes.. i mean his brother when he was a male.
    oh dear, oh dear hope our beloved translator will not drop this novel :aww::aww:

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  2. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    Resonance will be translating on this, but I will make a few appearances as I clear up my personal situation. I had a work explosion then my friend passed away and I'm helping the family sort his effects.

3. Action

Action Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the work you've done! It's an amazing story and you definitely did it justice. And sorry to hear about your friend.

lazynoodles likes this.
  4. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry to hear about your friend. You did amazing work. take your time, if nobody waiting for your translation.. Im here! I'm here... I am really hopeless in MTLing

5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so loving the sister of the ML. Her presence is such a refreshing change to the plethora of brainless and nearly mindless sub-characters that seem to push out like weeds in so many novels. She's lovely, interesting, and compassionate. She's not one of those obligatory "best friend" POV's but more like 3rd person observer.

6. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    She's like us... if we were in the novel.

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone else's heart melted in the most recent chapter that was pushed out??? I know for sure mine did.

I just loved how An Yize handles his wifey - equal parts affection, lust, annoyance, irritation, and of course compassion.

8. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mostly I was just laughing throughout the entire scene, safe in the knowledge that there was no way Su Jian was actually talking about An Yize. He probably took him for his mom. :ROFLMAO:

9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    How bitchy is the chick that ML used to like? From the latest chapter I got a bad feeling.

shouahang58 likes this.
  10. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I was checking out the Raws when SJ learned she is pregnant she started to cry and AZZ though she didn't want the baby. However SYH said "you're not the one that will give birth it will hurt"
    AZZ "maybe it's not that painful"
    SJ "even chickens are in pain when they lay eggs" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Another nice conversation from when SJ wanted to behave more like his male self
    SJ: would you still love me if I start behaving differently
    AYZ: like What
    SJ: like not feminine
    AYZ: have you ever behaved like that
    SJ: ...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  11. The Lazy Slug

The Lazy Slug Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just finished the raws. But can someone please explain to me...

That part where SJ thought AY was in an accident and, without thinking, immediately contacted a friend to borrow the car to go to the hospital the traffic officer gave where the car driver got taken into? It was sooo cute. When SJ was really about to run to the friend to get the car, one car was approaching and it was AY. So anyway, they hugged. lolol

But yeah, I don't get if that was reallly part of canon or main timeline? Or, like, just an add-on? I mean, it happened right after the "SJ's pregnant!" scene. But then, after they hugged part in the car, while I was thinking there'd be something more, the next scene / chapter cuts back to the "SJ went to doctor to confirm pregnancy case." So, yass, was just confused about that part.

Actually, even without the additional chapters (can't even find them), SJ is wild! HAHA One time while in her pregnancy and SJ and AY talked, SJ expressed why the baby was the villain 'cause they can't do it anymore. More like, SJ wanted to try it at the car, the field. But if with child, they will be busy. HAHAHAHA

Then, AY comforted SJ by saying they'll still try those places one by one. lol lol lol lol xDDD
    These two horny people ah!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  12. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, i read too tbe raws but i think your raws are in disorder, the thing is the car accident is after SJ go to this rural school and AY decide to go all weekends, in this moment SJ did it with AY but is like confused and the second tome stop AY with the "without condons no", with this accident sj give up her resistance and begin his sex life with AY without condons LOL after this are the chapters about sj pregnant and the in laws wanting to know if sj and ay are in a fake marriage and sj puke and they all go to the hospital to know sj is pregnant

13. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the order got messed up. It happens a lot with those auto scan websites.

The Lazy Slug likes this.
  14. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I also love how SJ completely assimilated AYZ
    At the beginning of the story he was the cool sensible adult at the end he was the accomplice to all SJ' s nasty games.
    They even make fun of the girls who were hitting on AYZ at the mall.

Tobbit, JimmyFalcon, Hae_UNa and 3 others like this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s so weirdly cute!! What chapter does this happen?

16. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is weird and funny how SJ is jealous of AYZ as a wife and as a fellow man
    Around the end in the extras (might be the last one) when they decided to go shopping leaving the baby to nannies

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you describe that scene please?

18. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    They went shopping for SJ and while SJ was looking around AYZ's phone rings he went out to get the call and when SJ went out she saw AYZ on the phone and two girls were asking his phone number. AYZ ended the call and didn't say anything to girls ignored them like air. Then SJ come to the seen and said "you're so handsome would you be my boyfriend?"
    AYZ "ok"
    SJ "Then give me your phone number"
    AYZ "ok" then he wrote his number on SJ' s hand they left the dumbfounded girls behind
    AYZ"are you satisfied?"
    SJ "YEP very"

19. The Lazy Slug

The Lazy Slug Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seee... For some reason, I just love that scene so much 'cause it was the first one that shows how SJ really cared for AYZ. To the point of running in the rain. xDD Reminded me of that scene with AYZ and SJ at the mall during Qixi Festival. <3 <3 <3

Btw, does the extras you mentioned before seen after the 'End' or are they randomly distributed after some chapters. 'cause I remembered...

I think there was this scene with SJ and her second son. Then, it was kinda like 'why is your grades low even though you studied (?). Your sister and older brother are like demons in studying as well so...' And I kinda forgot the answer of the kid, but I remembered it was something funny.

So I was just wondering if they were really after the 'end' or randomly distributed. Also,

They really didn't have the wedding. They saw a wedding at a church and AYZ kinda saw SJ looking at it with "jealous" eyes. He was struck with guilt since they never had their own official wedding. So AYZ asked SJ that, after childbirth, they'll have their own ceremony. Then, anyway, they kinda tried enacting it outside. When AYZ whispered to SJ if she will take him for better or worse, he frowned cause SJ did not answer (note he was whispering in SJ's ear so he did not see SJ's expression). Only when SJ shouted, "Yize, your child is willing. So wished to come out..."

AYZ panicked and they immediately rushed to the hospital. SJ's shouts during childbirth was golden. HAHAHAHA

20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    How is SJ jealous of AYZ? As both wife and as a man?