LCD Eiyuu no Musume to Shite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu (WN)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by therethen, Nov 22, 2018.

1. therethen

therethen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though i am really interested in this novel because of yuri, i somehow can't stomach reading it because of the fear that the new parents of MC (his ex-comrades) learns the truth about his/her identity and the resulting drama/fight.

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
  5. therethen

therethen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the concern.

6. therethen

therethen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want.

8. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend that you do. You dont need all the "drama" .
    This community can be pretty toxic.

Find a novel with very short chapters that you enjoy and translate it as a form of relaxation.
    Sadly, they will most likely drop the novel again

9. SpinelesS

SpinelesS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I use the reading list, but the chapters are out of order (currently bookmarked chapter 15, but ebisu's chapter 2 is the "latest" chapter)

Will the chapters eventually be put in the correct order, or is there something I can do to stop the "show me chapters I haven't read" book image from showing up in my reading list?

10. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find this series somewhat intriguing in concept, but going by the comments here it looks as though there is some reason it keeps getting dropped. Someone care to fill me in on that?

I can sorta see where the author may have not done so good a job in the set-up of character dynamics, I just kinda like the gender bender aspects and the possibilities that could be gained from it if a great writer the likes of Rumiko Takahashi (author of Ranma 1/2) got ahold of this material. I do also, however, see the signs that maybe the author that actually did write this may not have been quite so great as that. I haven't seen anything truly awful yet though, and would still like to see more.

11. Bakanogami

Bakanogami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw reader here, this series is one of my favorites. The premise is pretty unique, the characters are fun, and the fight scenes are usually interesting. If you read the author's earlier works (particularly Hakai Me no Yuuri), it's set in the same world and has close ties to them.

No idea why it keeps getting dropped. The chapters aren't that long, and it's fairly easy to read.

If you want a reassuring spoiler:

As of chapter 523 when Nicole's age 16 or so, his parents have not yet discovered his identity, though a couple of his other former companions have, as well as a couple of his new companions he makes in his new life.

sirwence likes this.
  12. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should be always use your full force until the enemy is dead.
    I will always be fearful of them discovering it until they die (i can't really think of them being happy of him being their daughter).

13. therethen

therethen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw it's not because the series keeps getting dropped in translation but rather it was initially because ebisu was inactive on it i picked it up, then someone went and gave ebisu $100 to redo the series, so based on the suggestion of more experienced translators (Wuji) i thus decided to drop it.

RagnMunkeez likes this.
  14. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    lol it's hilarious that you called him that.

i do feel bad that you dropped the series though. your TL was much better then Ebisu (i still lol at that they TLed "thread manipulation" as "Yarn")

15. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That actually is a pretty interesting spoiler. I figured it would happen because of how they act. Though they dont seem to entirely act 'fully' reid either mostly yes just seems like theres a little something else there, maybe from growing up with them as parents? ..can't express it well. Maybe im wrong since I have very little source material to read haha (I have been trying to MTL but its such a mess). But a question
    Do things 'clear up' with or ...enhance? things with Cort. or Fi ? Or do they not find out their past identity, one might also be concerned on how it might impact present relations.

16. Bakanogami

Bakanogami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm like 40 chapters behind the raws at the moment, but IIRC

Reid gets a source of polymorph scrolls that can buy him like half a day of turning into his old body once per month. He frequently uses those to go on dates with Cortina, who suspects him of being a different adult female adventurer working for Maxwell (and who actually was Reid/Nicole in disguise), and he's assured her during those dates that he's working towards a more permanent solution.

Around chapter 430 there's an incident where Nicole gets blinded. She tries to use a polymorph scroll, since the process reforms your body, hoping that it would fix the problem. But there were issues due to the nature of the wound, and Finia hears sounds of distress and comes in, finding Reid in Nicole's bed, and figures out what the deal is. So she's known since then, and their relationship has grown closer.

Reid's reluctance to reveal his identity to Cortina is one of the main conflicts of the romantic subplot at this point. Everyone who's found out his secret has told him to hurry up and tell her, but he's still clinging to the idea that he can learn to cast Polymorph himself without relying on scrolls, start casting it every day, and live as Reid instead of Nicole.

sirwence likes this.
  17. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He really SHOULD hurry up and tell her -.-