Recommendations Reborn into a child

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yengster, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Yengster

Yengster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please recommend any child reincarnation type of books! ʕっ• ᴥ•ʔっ❀ I would prefer if the child is not that OP (hate those max stats/level thingy) and is actually taking all those steps to be the best or successful hihi.

Books like Lady baby is nice!

Child parenting is a must too if you can recommend some.

Magical or fantasy world and even historical ones like reincarnated back in time or the setting is in a royal theme (kingdom) manner.

I would also like for the child mc to be a bit lowkey and just really enjoy his life while still being able to defend his family.

At most, a josei novel is rlly a must as well: isekai, shoujo ai and etc etc.

Thankyou!!!!!!!

2. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are two recommendations, but the MC is really OP:
    Whisper of the Nightingale
    Beginning After the End

Here are a few where the MC isn't so OP:
    The Baby Raising a Devil
    Baby Tyrant

Yengster and Aachiin0914 like this.
  3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried searching these two at NU, but can't find any. Are the both orig?

4. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Invincible

The Legend of Ling Tian (you have to read first 3 chapters for reincarnation and he is super low key and lots of parenting too)

The Desolate Era (Same as Legend of Ling Tian )

These novel suit your requirements perfectly

Another novel would be

Star Odyssey (must try this novel though not from childbirth but the novel is super awesome and it is based on youths)

And in this novel at every stage or arc the Mc starts out lowkey.

Hope you enjoy !

Yengster likes this.
  5. ChimeoftheEnd

ChimeoftheEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai Yakkyoku/Otherworld Pharmacy - Both manga and LN versions exist, although I personally prefer the manga.
    Summary: A genius doctor dies from overworking, but transmigrates into a different world and tries to improve the medical field there. He transmigrates into a maybe 7-10-year-old kid, not a baby btw.
    Who Made Me a Princess? - Both LN (this means light novel btw) and manga versions exist, but the manga art is BEAUTIFUL, so I recommend that.
    Summary: Lady transmigrates into the character of a book she read, who was destined to die. But there are schemes behind the scenes that weren't mentioned in the book she read.
    Doctor's Rebirth - Manga
    Summary: Doctor dies taking a bullet for a patient on the battlefield. He transmigrates into a martial arts world that he read about in a book.
    Prince Herscherik - Webnovel + Manga
    Summary: 35 year old otaku lady transmigrates into the body of a one year old prince, and the story starts there.
    How to Live as the Enemy Prince - LN (technically the kid is only around 15 I think, so I think it counts.)
    Summary: A prince who died on the battlefield transmigrates into a prince of the enemy nation, who had died a few months after his transmigration in his memories. I think the author of this novel died though, so that is unfortunate. :(
    The Grandson of the Holy Emperor is a Necromancer - LN, again, the protag is technically not really an adult, so I'm adding it to the list
    Summary: A guy transmigrates into some trash prince's body, but he still had his stats from a game he was playing, in which he was a necromancer. I think there are further game mechanics involved. He also end up mixing necromancy with light magic.

Yengster likes this.
  6. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe something like:
    Ascendance of a Bookworm
    The Man Picked up by the Gods (Reboot) (it's automatically linked to the old one i/o the reboot)
    Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai
    Mezametara Chikashitsu!? ~Tensei Shoujo no Yume no Saki~ (no updates from author, *warning* some early chapters are "heavy"/depressing)
    Tada Shiawasena Isekai Kazoku Seikatsu (manga, translation just started so not much ch yet)

Childcare/parenting:
    Isekai Yururi Kikou (OK, this one got OP charas, BUT trust me that the fluffness of the story definitely worth it)
    From Maid to Mother

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Yuukiyuki and Yengster like this.
  7. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very OP MC, the world is revolving around her:
    "Akuyaku Reijou ni Nanka Narimasen. Watashi wa [Futsuu] no Koushaku Reijou desu!"
    Quite OP MC but heavily fluffy, there are bro-con and baka chi chi (father) character too:
    "Avoid the Death Route!" (Last updated chapter 2 months ago)
    Quite OP MC, very unfortunate MC's background:
    +1 "The Man Picked up by the Gods"

Childcare/ parenting:
    "Live Broadcasting Raising Dragons in The Interstellar" (complete translated novel, CN novel, BL, many dragons cub to care)
    "I'm Using the Interstellar Live Broadcast to Raise Cubs" (complete translated novel, CN novel, BL)

Yengster likes this.
  8. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yengster likes this.
  9. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Yengster likes this.
  10. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Guide the Villain Father to Be Virtuous - childcare, age progression
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/guide-the-villain-father-to-be-virtuous/

I Adopted A Villainous Dad - childcare, age progression
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-adopted-a-villainous-dad/

I Became the Male Lead’s Adopted Daughter - childcare
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-male-leads-adopted-daughter/

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter - childcare
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-villains-own-daughter/

I Became the Wife of the Monstrous Crown Prince - childcare, age progression
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-wife-of-the-monstrous-crown-prince/

Yengster likes this.