Spoiler Reborn into a Hamster for 233 Days

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Feb 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if someone already spoil this but

MC was overweight so ML cut his portion of meals and told him to start exercising (because MC never use the wheel, like ever) But meh MC has pouch cheeks so he stored his food. And got busted muahaha. ML pinched his cheeks until the seeds he stored fell out. MC was so upset he bit ML's thumb until he bled. But ML, the angel, only said "The weather is hot. You'll get inflammation", not trying to take MC off his thumb at all.

At that time I thought ML is so gentle:blobmelt: huehue.

2. ririririn

ririririn //hikiLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    more...
    One time, ML brought back work papers home. This was after the first exposure of mysterious designer. There was this big event so ML's really busy. Idk about the details of the event but it seems like companies will have booths and present collection of designs or something. ofc, MC also decided to join as mysterious designer and wants to spy on ML's company so MC went so see the papers. ML saw MC looking through the docs, thought MC wants to play with it, so he hand over the papers with pictures (MC's really spoiled~~). Good thing ML did that, the papers are what MC wants to see -- the designs of ML's company for the event. Then, when he (MC) saw an opened ink bottle on the table, he dipped his paws in and stamped through those papers he approved. ML notice MC here and was quite amused(not sure, I forgot). He watched MC, but then notice that not all papers are being stamped at. He realized that MC stamped the designs (I forgot how many) in which ML also initially chose, just that MC stamped an extra one.
    When ML passed the approved designs (ofc with MC's approved extra one), MC's choice really did passed until the end to be presented for the event (~well, MC's from the future so sure enough, that would happen).

What really funny here is that when ML passed the papers to someone from the company again, they notice small ink marks on some of the papers. It's to small so when they inspect it, they were shock it was like a small paw mark. They were quite puzzled how the ML made those small marks. Also, it was said that in the near future, that small mark became like a seal of approval of ML and that the designers of the company considered having it as an honor or something.

Again, pls correct me if I got things wrong. I read this through mtl a while back so I forgot most of what happened. The dread of enduring the 'cliff of 54' lead me to tell some of what I remembered.

3. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    *squeal* omg omg omg. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!
    Can’t wait to see it in the TL

4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1:aww:

Moonlightlily13 likes this.
  5. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry didn' know until few mins ago that it's ongoing

6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does mc get his revenge on that slag senior :blobpeek:

Blique and Dragon_Reader like this.
  7. ririririn

ririririn //hikiLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    What would happen to the translations when it reaches the last free chapter? Would it still be continued? :hmm::hmm: I just got curious. Well, everytime the tl releases, I'd get really excited but also worried about the vip chapters..

8. Iamfeiii

Iamfeiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows, he did and he will. ;)

He did get some revenge done when he was a hamster. As for whether he took revenge directly, the ongoing chapters was just about to start on this part.

Yes, it will be continued from there. I have the access to all chapters up to date. ;)

Inland, Hanaru, HesheFell and 15 others like this.
  9. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are u the translator?

Hanaru likes this.
  10. Iamfeiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. :)

11. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gambatte :blobhighfive:. please keep up the hard work and thank you translating this wonderful novel:blobhero:.

12. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God descended...:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

13. ririririn

ririririn //hikiLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, thank you, translator-sama. I look forward to your future releases. :blobmelt::blobmelt:

14. Iamfeiii

Reading List:
    Link
    So I thought I’ll share some spoilers that I’ve posted on the BL discord channel I’m in.
    Qn: Will XY switch back to his human body? When will YJ and XY get together again?
    A: The switch is ard chp 110++ The whole get together part is actually quite heartbreaking. XY suffered quite a bit because nobody would believe his words that the car accident wasn’t caused by him. Even YJ was pissed because that car accident “killed” Fishy.

Qn: Car accident?
    A: In the first chapter, XY’s car hit another vehicle before it plunged into the nearby river. In that vehicle that was crashed into, YJ and Fishy was in there.

Qn: Who caused the accident?
    A: That scumbag Lin Zhou obviously. Someone instructed him to do that, and he happily accepted to do it.

Qn: Was revenge taken on Lin?
    A: The latest ongoing chapter is about to start on this arc where it’s (real) XY vs LZ.

Gentle reminder for our dear readers not to reveal spoilers on the comments section no matter how excited you are. ;)

15. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    uwaaa thank you thank you :cry::aww::aww::aww::aww:

16. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind sharing, why would people thought XY purposely caused the accident? Isn't there any evidence of foul play?

Onelifeonelove and mereumsama like this.
  17. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, XY had gone to YJ to complain about the mysterious designer, so ofc that might to lead to thinking more into it...

Allroundfangrl, Iamfeiii and Ease like this.
  18. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Xiao Yu.
    Poor Fishy too.
    I'm honestly curious to see how this whole drama will play out for the main CP.

19. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to make some speculations that I hope will happen in novel.

-MC vs slag senior, ofc MC wins. Then MC leaves the company to go solo. (Tbh I don't think his colleagues are any good towards MC)
    -Mysterious designer stops working with ML. But BAMMM MC appears with his designs then ML's cousin reveals his indentity.
    -ML knows his identity now.
    -HEA

LOL:blobjoy:

20. Iamfeiii

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a two main factors leading to that.
    1. SI employees/XY’s colleagues
    - most of them were jealous of XY’s talent in the first place. It was revealed in the latest few chapters that XY’s colleagues don’t like him and they do gossip abt him all the time. Hence when they knew that XY confronted YJ abt the mystery designer, they all assumed that was because XY was trying to find excuses for the several failure against YL. To make things even worse, it was revealed that XY’s car had crashed into YJ’s vehicle and even killed his pet. With that, they decided to spread rumors online abt XY purposely causing that accident.
    2. Yan Jin
    - our dense ML was way too furious abt fishy’s death that he went all out on XY. He mentioned to the public at fishy’s funeral that as long as XY stays with SI, he will not let SI off easily. Hence SI’s boss took the easy way out and fired XY. YJ also hired online hackers to talk bad abt XY, leading to everyone not believing in his words.

There’s quite a bit of details on why nobody believed in XY other than these two main reasons, but it’s too lengthy to type that all out. So... ( T_T)\(^-^ )