Spoiler Reborn to Epiphanies / Rebirth's Enlightenment [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ludagad, Mar 18, 2019.

1. FujoshiOnDuty

FujoshiOnDuty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers, I really appreciate the effort you've put through to spread the BL Fever in the air!! The story sounds good and I love the pacing so far( ๑>ω•́ )۶. I'll be camping here then♡(ŐωŐ人)

Anie and ludagad like this.
  2. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this halfway while ago.
    ML is Xiao Chi (if I remember correctly) and is the buddist guy. He is a weirdo, especially his line of thought :ROFLMAO: He has curly hair (he dislike it a lot) that he slicked back with lots of wax. Once MC told ML he dislike his wax hair because it doesn't feel good touching oily hair when kissing. MC got him a hairband then tide his bangs with it. ML parades this token of love to all people who cares (or not) nonetheless :blobjoy:

The funny fact is ML thought they are already dating after the kiss lol (if my memory serve right).
    There is once, MC was buying a coat for his bff. He met ML there. ML and bff has similar build so MC asked ML to try the coat to see whether the size is right. Meanwhile ML is giddy, thinking wifey is buying him a coat :blobrofl:
    All ML's friends thought they were dating since that's what ML proclaimed to the world. While MC has no clue at all and just thought ML is kinda weird :blobsweat_2:

3. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait why are they kissing if mc doesnt know theyre now `dating` :hmm:

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, basically, ML was drugged by accident with "the aphrodisiac" tm, and he was in the bathroom to cool down. MC went into the bathroom to escape a social activity he was uncomfortable with. So MC saw ML in the bathroom and it was awkward cause he wasn't inside to do anything. He went to splash his face, they had an eye battle, then ML feeling pretty bad and wound up started causing a fight for no reason, asking MC whether he was done and should go out. MC being stubborn and pissed, says he has to pee. Then he goes there, but nothing comes out. So more eye fight. Eventually, ML decides to leave, but then MC comments something snide, and ML totally pissed now goes back and kisses MC. I think by that point ML was already attracted to MC's looks. MC lets it happen for a while cause he's bewildered, but then he totally destroys ML's family jewels and huffs away. ML had to go abroad to check up on his precious offspring maker caue it was so bad. MC has a wet dream about the kiss that same night, but his opinion of the ML is in the gutter. He thinks ML is the same as ML's friend - a player who would even jump a man.

He misunderstood the ML for a long time, slowly warming up to him tho. While ML was getting into MC with each meeting and I forgot the details, but ML threw his beads (bracelet) at MC at one point, then always asked for it and MC thought he wanted it back, but ML was checking whether MC was wearing it. So at some point, ML assumed they were together with no rhyme or reason. While MC's like 'this dude is so weird, not malicious tho', so he goes with the flow. Eventually they become business partners, so the MC starts treating ML better. After one night in a hotel, they got assigned to the same room by mistake and when they wake up, they start making out cause they were just in the mood. But people found out they were in the same room and assumed they would be offended about it (especially ML, who's a business giant). So they knocked on the door and forced their way in, interrupting lol. ML looked like he would murder someone. So everyone started assuming till nearly the end of the novel that ML and MC were on bad terms, while they were literally dating lol. Anyway, looking at their relationship is pretty funny and exciting. Can't wait to reach those parts. I think I'll translate instead of summarize them xD.

5. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol what. They just start making out one morning??? :blobrofl::blobsweat_2:
    So they just randomly officially get together after that then? This sounds so amusing.

6. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    It happened a bit smoother than how I put it tho. The ML kinda warmed up and seduced MC to get into the kissing mood. Then he started kissing MC and MC immediately reciprocated.

pcheshire, alexfilia, Ease and 4 others like this.
  7. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone translating this? I kinda wanted to pick it as my side project sometime in the future, but I'm not going to poach. :cookie:

Kleep and Blood A like this.
  8. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    You're the first to raise this topic on this thread, so maybe not. It'd be awesome if you picked this up :blobReach:.

Eques and Blood A like this.
  9. Eques

Reading List:
    Link
    I will translate and post the first chapter when I'm done with my current DPB chapter, and we will see if anyone starts to scream. :blobpeek:

DhiVhi, Anie, cursebreaker and 4 others like this.
  10. Arrynne

Arrynne 『Bubo scandiacus』『Owl in NEED of Saving』

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean like 'Kyaaaaaa!~:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Eques, Saikyi and Blood A like this.
  11. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaa this novel is too damn good~ :blobmelt:
    ML is so quirky it's so amusing

ludagad and Eques like this.
  12. azinine

azinine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad Thank u so much for the sumarry! :blobmelt:

Now I really can't wait to know the rest. MTL here I come!!!

Although having more summaries are welcome. Hehehe.... :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

ludagad and Blood A like this.
  13. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!! Please lavish us with more overboard summaries~! :aww:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

pcheshire, maya_sov, Selax and 8 others like this.
  14. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    while everyone was frozen as blood dripped down the ‘boss’ Jiang Run invitiez (Long Zhang) ZHT listens to LJZ and holds down LZ’s legs and LJZ lament that he was the same as always, so dumb and doing without thinking. Gao Sheng stops him and persuades LJZ to release the belt and go home. LJZ let’s LZ go and kicks him away who quickly crawls away. The underlings finally reacts and carry him away but LJZ softly says stop and gifts the bloody belt to LZ. This scares them to the point of knees softening and almost kneeling down. LJZ isn’t afraid they’ll report to police as they’re hooligans and which hooligan will report they got bullied by high schooler? LJZ turns to Jiang Run and softly whispers in his ear if there’s a second time then his parents should prepare his coffin. Quickly running away, Jiang Run doesn’t dare to stop. Turning to Xu Liang, after scaring him lil bit, he asks Xu Liang to take care of him in LinYun province? And XL takes some money to reimburse the store owner. Finally LJZ leaves and elsewhere JR meets LZ who’s waiting for him. Suffering such a big loss, he’s afraid of LJZ so he can only take his anger out on JR
    Lots of details missing tho but MC was rly badass, all the ruffians don’t dare to counter anything MC says lmao

15. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading this MTL! Have to say my fave character would have to be MC's step sister!! The true HIDDEN BOSS! XD

ludagad, morticia_addams and Blood A like this.
  16. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a good novel. The MC in this novel is not bloody. I think he didn’t thougt about revenge.....he just want to survive. The revenge part is done by other people or is it done because cause and effect. But it doesn’t mean that MC is useless. As a businessman, MC is a little manipulative. With his memory of the future, he dig a pit, give a little bit push, and that people jump to the pit themselves.

MC’s step sister is cute. She is a spoiled little sister in front of MC, but a badass in front of the others. She is the one who get rid of MC’s mother. She love her brother and she didn’t want anyone to hurt him. ML told her that she can do anything she likes (get rid of MC’s enemy) but make sure that MC didn’t know about it, because MC hands still clean.

ML is a wife slave and a vinegar jar. Sometimes when ML look at MC, his eyes are red because of lust but people think that ML is angry. So, through out the story, people think that MC and ML have a contradiction. Even when they already married for 10 years, people think that they are still single. ML is sooo good at doing chores. And MC is good at being lazy (especially after xxx).

Their relationship for MC is like a jet coaster. ML thought that they already in a relationship for one year. MC thought that they were gun friend and just upgrade the relationship as a boyfriend recently. When MC met ML’s parents, he thought that he met them as a friend, but actually he met them as a boyfriend, he’s so shocked.

17. Eques

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019