Recommendations rec me some hivemid novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dkaepa, May 28, 2019.

1. Dkaepa

Dkaepa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    soooo:blobpeek: i download the LN of Overlord:blobpoliceangry::sweating_profusely: and i want to know which chapter is in novel where have stopped in the anime... :cookie:
    2 question is some one cam recommend me a novel were the mc is part of a hivemind or are the hivemind.:aww: (fan or original any of them)

2. Taurus3301

Taurus3301 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The anime stopped at volume 9, so volume 10 and onwards has not been adapted. Though I do suggest that you read everything from the start as there's a lot of information that was left out and the entre series is also very well written and worth a read in it's own right.

3. Dkaepa

Dkaepa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you.:blobsmilehappy:
    I was reading until the part that sebas invades a place to rescue his future wifu.:bloblove:
    then the anime released and I stopped reading to see the anime :blobwoah:
    but now I felt like knowing what happens next,:blobReach: just not enough to read from where I left off:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  4. Sintress

Sintress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm well you might like the Vespidian. Vesper is a wasp creature who as of late has been rather breed hungry since she has reached adulthood. Later on she will be able to control her children, though that is a bit later on.

Dkaepa likes this.