Recommendations Recomended Romance Chinnese Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CrunchyBunny, Jan 5, 2022.

1. CrunchyBunny

CrunchyBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, can you recomended me some good Romance Chinnese Novel? Not yaoi or yuri, only straight and Not Historical.

2. annagrayb

annagrayb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Not Soar, Your Majesty is really funny. And not historical.

4. AkiraFurukawa

AkiraFurukawa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend 'Transmigration: Raising the Child of the Male Lead Boss' i think is ok, mostly funny and sweet moments.
    'The System for Mentoring Villain Bosses' is interesting.
    and is not historical,maybe a bit but i really recommend! 'I Became the Villain’s Pendant'.
    also Transmigrating To Become The Boss’s Little Fairy !
    Hehe you can see i trend...
    Hope it helps.

5. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
  6. eblytonian

eblytonian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Chenleong

Chenleong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrated into cannon fodder’s daughter (The fl is a physic master while the ml is a mystical creature)

Reincarnation-lord is extremely hardcore (The fl rebirth and became a psycho while the ml is a famous psychologist detective)

The legitimate daughter doesn’t care (basically the fl supposedly a rich lady of a family but switched when she was born to live in the countryside then in her adolescence age she smh swapped body with the ml who is damn rich in the big city)

Maam you have been uncovered (the fl is a genius in hacking, music, technology, later became a known scientist, and many more identities while the ml is a young master of a big family in capital city who also has hidden identities but not as much like the fl)

I married a disabled tyrant after transmigrating (the ml was a powerful lord dragon but injured heavily because no one ever respected him while the fl-human-does everything she could to survive together with the ml under the watch of the dragons that want to replace ml—PS this story is so sweet thou ;))

I raised a sick and weak prince (the fl and ml connected through the app in fl’s phone and both live in different dimension)

Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday (The fl became a rabbit with a task to help the ml to survive in the apocalypse days)