Question Recommend me an adventure novel involving game element !

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Marinette, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Draakon

Draakon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, no Gamer, no Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, no MEMORIZE? You should read them.
    There also bunch of fanfics with different Gamer-like systems, some of them are good even if majority is trash, are they an option too?

2. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Valhalla Saga sounds good thx

Serapheid likes this.
  3. Serapheid

Serapheid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem and hope you enjoy it.

The author’s other work, Breakers, is also really good, but not as good as Valhalla Saga in my opinion. It’s also an isekai fantasy adventure to a “Video game” world, where he reincarnates into one of the playable characters. It’s completed, but the chapters are no longer displayed in Novel Updates, so I didn’t mention it before.

I really like the author’s style of storytelling so I’m now just waiting for someone to translate Dungeon Maker, the author’s last work.

4. Nezothecat

Nezothecat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually we are writing a novel about a transmigrated noble's beaten son. We are gonna try to upload once a week with picture.. Wattpad is nezothecat. I hope to see you there

5. sukebe-sensei

sukebe-sensei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about the type of Adventure your looking for but here's some good ones:

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - contains some beary fluffy adventures
    Infinite Dendrogram - gives you some dramatic and satisfying fights (recommends the novel; not the anime)
    Overgeared - there's character building here, just don't mind the MC's shitty character at the start.
    Stop, Friendly Fire! - recommended to also read the comment section after every chapter as it's funny as hell

6. Ambitsamb

Ambitsamb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker
    Tags:
    Accelerated Growth, Adventurers, Assassins, Beautiful Female Lead, Cheats(not romance related), Devoted Love Interests, Early Romance, Fantasy World, Game Elements, Guilds, Level System, Male Protagonist, Monsters, Multiple POV, Multiple Reincarnated Individuals, Nobles, Overpowered Protagonist, Proactive Protagonist, R-15, Reincarnated in Another World, Schemes And Conspiracies, Special Abilities, Strong Love Interests, Sword And Magic, Transmigration, Transported to Another World, and Weak to Strong.

7. Ambitsamb

Ambitsamb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Even I Have Become a Beautiful Girl, but I Was Just Playing as a Net-game Addiction, although it is not fully translated yet... there are raws at ncode(dot)syosetu(dot)com/n0170db/

8. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grimgar is awesome, at least in anime, a pity they never made a second season.

On topic:
    Overgeared on wuxiaworld is exactly what you’re searching for.
    Another novel that also have game elements strong on it is Chrysalis, but know that MC is a human reincarnating into a monster, a giant ant.

9. Windsley

Windsley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adventure and game elements

48 Hours a Day