News RECOMMEND Reading this story

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Zerak, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not an Asian novel but a fanfic that will incorporate a few of them.
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/11766562205519505/Endless-Path-:-Infinite-Cosmos

I really recommend reading it. It has 630 chapters and the author releases 50k words worth of chapters per week. I recommend giving it a shot. It starts out a bit slow but the world building in it is amazing.

Currently the novel is in the DanMachi world. And the story so far is much better than the original.

Chronos Bee likes this.
  2. Yauhime

Yauhime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 ... although the mc is a bit too "heroic" for my taste.
    While I don't expect him to be like Death Mage's 4th time, a bit more ruthlessness have been expected. Since their "traumas" are similar.

Zerak likes this.
  3. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Another fanfic.

4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You were there my bruddah.

Look
    Remember your past~

oblueknighto, Capsize, Blitz and 2 others like this.
  5. daildaros

daildaros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... I remember this, more than half of the story is about an orgy and a dozens of girls fighting over about getting impregnated by the MC.

6. Otwentyfirst

Otwentyfirst skillfully clueless // lazy book reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    oh well good to know. now i can avoid it.

Arexio likes this.
  7. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised 6ou remember that

8. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might have considered trying it if the link was to any other site.

Zerak likes this.
  9. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a fair amount of sex (chapters that describe it) between chapter 300-600. Probably 40-70 chapters just for sex scenes. Also the sex scenes aren’t the best out there. But they are there as that is how the story naturally led to that and it is not forced in any way.

Also the main plot is really good. And there will be significantly less sex soon. As he will be away from most of the girls for atleast 2k chapters. Before he is able to come back (this isn’t really a spoiler).

It’s that the author spends a lot of time on world and character building that it reduces the percentage of fighting chapters. But that is made up by there being frequent releases (around 4-6 chapters a day with 2k words on average). So the flaw of spending too much time on world building is made up for in release frequency so you don’t feel like it takes for ever for things to happen. Like sometimes 10 chapters cover 1 day of in story time.

Up till chapter 600 the author didn’t really make almost any time skips so you see the character progression not just a statement that says the MC trained and thus got stronger. Or the MC learned crafting and next chapter he is pulling god tier weapons out of his ass.

Also there is good relationship (romance , friendship and hate) progression in the story it doesn’t feel forced.

10. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you shouldn’t just ignore a good novel just because you don’t like the site. Give it a shot. You don’t need to pay or anything since it’s a fanfic.

Or you can just read it on another site like this one:
    https://novel-updates.com/endless-path-infinite-cosmos

11. Otwentyfirst

Otwentyfirst skillfully clueless // lazy book reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    I see you're trying hard. ganbette!

Arexio and Zerak like this.
  12. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it’s more of his blood being used to save others giving him good karma while the people using it to help others would have probably gotten a mix of good and bad.

Life ain’t black and white.

I recommend giving the novel a shot when you have some free time.

13. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh im interested could u pls be more specific about it :blobpeek:

14. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the novel and want to share. I waited till a fair bit of it was out before I recommend it since I didn’t want to miss leave anyone into a novel that’s just another rinse and repeat of events even though it’s good at the start.

I use to real a lot of translated novels but then I reached a point where I read most of the good stuff (that interests me) and eventually after a lot of resistance on my part I ended up reading fanfics (fan fiction) and this is one of the best novels (not just fanfics) I have ever read so I wanted to share.

I won’t say it’s perfect, it has flaws, but which novel doesn’t. Hell even. Stuff like Harry Potter has plot holes (specially at the start).

But I recommend reading it then making your own decision.

Give it a shot when you have free time and don’t know what to read. And keep in mind it has a slow start.

15. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4th page if you look up the novel title on Google.

16. daildaros

Reading List:
    Link
    You got all kinds of fetish there mate. From white to black, loli to milf, yandere, tsundere, incest, elf, goddess, bestiality, and damn even he have sex with his beast pet.

You can follow MC journey on procreating using his godlike SSS rank hand skill where every girl will start squirting with just one touch (not joking). The author write at least one dedicated chapter for sex, the scene is so detailed just like reading an instruction manual.

Zerak likes this.
  17. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely: this is even worse than what i imagine BUT could you tell me that specific chapters whereabouts ? (The chapters range) :blobsmirk:

18. daildaros

Reading List:
    Link
    It's around chapter 200-ish, you can start skimming from that since there's a sex scene for every 4-5 chapters IIRC.

19. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way the author describes the sex scenes feels real, when the MC has sex for the first time it’s clumsy and he barely knows what he is doing. It takes him time to get good at it.

The description of the sex scenes is very detailed and well written. But it’s not good enough to say that you get turned on every time you read the sex scenes, like those novels that have 60-80% sex in the story but still have an ok story and the sex scenes or very engaging and stimulating.

This novel ot all the sex scenes are amazing as sex scenes as half of them have plot in them that helps drive the story forward.
    The story is a harem but you don’t feel like any girl is just some random girl the MC fucks on occasion and has a 2D personality. Every one of them has a character that is explored. And even some of the bad people it is shown how they are bad because of circumstance and not everything is clear cut good and bad. Even when the MC tries to go all righteous and want to abolish the black market, prostitution or corruption the girls in his life stop him and explain to him how doing that would be bad and if he wants to do it he has to do it slowly even if people are still suffering.

This isn’t one of those stories where the MC goes on a crusade to remove all evil and not caring how he could have harmed the lower class by damaging the system or how they could have indirectly caused a famed by stoping the slaves that were farming. This story explores how the actions taken affect people in the bigger picture.

20. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 125&126 are his first time
    he has his first time with 2 girls

Chapter 345-349 is a 5 chapter orgy with almost 12k words.

A few more examples you can offer which chapters are NSFW from the title most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.