Question Recommendations for a New Series?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by 10km_Fall, Jul 6, 2021.

1. 10km_Fall

10km_Fall Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fall here. I translate Japanese novels :cookie:

Since I still have a lot of free time in my hands despite having one project ongoing, I figure it's time for project # 2! (factorial or not, can go either way)
    I'm looking for a new one to translate. I know, I should look in the Pickup Requests corner, but I can't really find something I like in there. Either that or they're already picked up by someone else...

Now, here's the info:

What I'd prefer from the story: Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi, or a combination of any of these.

What I'd go along with as long as they don't turn too annoying and/or senseless: Harem, Dense Protag, OP MC, Weak to Strong, Hidden Identity, Bullied MC (with proper character development), Every kind of Dere.

I'd prefer not to have these tags, but I can still work with: Ecchi, Slice of Life, R18.

Never gonna happen: NTR (the bad kind), GL/BL, Gender Bender, Useless MC (until the end).

Why not slice of life? Because usually, there isn't too much of a story to keep me at it... unless it's similar to 100 things I didn't know about my senpai.

Ready to take on that second project any time! :blobhero:

P.S. Please don't recommend something similar to The Invisible Dragon. My powers will never be enough to translate such a level - the peak, the ultimate, and the godliest of novels. :blobpeek: