Recommendations Recommended Xianxia novels where the Protagonist is a Female Cultivator?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by vlue, Mar 21, 2019.

1. vlue

vlue Jaded Isekai-Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Xianxia where the protagonist is a girl seems unknown to me, so any of y'all have any good novels to recommend with the title above?

2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    "The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady" has magic and slightly western fantasy
    "Stunning Edge" has some magic but very oriental view
    "Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor" cultivation, assassin and medicine in one gal(webnovel)
    "Lady Cultivator "(haven't read, webnovel)
    "Prodigiously amazing weaponsmith" reincarnated after being op cultivator and weaponsmith
    "I slipped into another world and became this demonic guy's pet" westerner falls into another world, canrc understand the language, weird ghost guy falls in love with her and takes care of her (webnovel)
    "The pheonix aspect" scifi supersoldier reincarnates into wuxia world (original of webnovel)
    "My master disconnected again" haven't read much about this but there should be op female cultivator
    "Crossing to the future: it's not easy to be a man" not much cultivation, mostly mecha, but the female protagonist does cultivate qi

4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not popular to have a female cultivator character to be the MC of a big adventure, the trend is for MC to be a male. Because as cultivation CNs often ends as harem, it would be bad to see the female cultivator MC to get one too. Because it's less accepted that a girl gets a harem then a boy, she would look like a slut to the public.

So if you want a female cultivator MC, don't expect a story like all other big popular stories where MC becomes the strongest. You will mostly found revenge, comedy or romance focused and not a weak-to-strong reincarnation one. It's the trend to be transmigration for females (again, mostly for revenge stories).

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  5. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I strongly agree (y)

6. bloodscryer

bloodscryer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of harem, the female lead collects junior sisters. Not even yuri. MLs usually collect brothers, FLs should get to collect sisters.

Replace all the "so and so is trying to snatch your girl" plot with so and so trying to force your junior sister to be their concubine or whatever when they just want to cultivate. They're your mei mei, obviously you still have to go save them.

Optional demonic male love interest. Not even important, really. If it's there it's mostly to give the FL someone to comically ignore the dignity of, and to occasionally deux ex machina in some overleveled air support at the last minute. You could go with a badass master and serve the same role in the story.

Another way to refactor a harem of male side characters is for the FL to collect subordinates. Do the young miss thing. MLs get to play young master all the time, it's only fair. Use them for business / faction / politics stuff.

It's not like MLs usually even get laid until they're the Supreme Overgod of the Metaverse. There are lots of ways to go about this.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Corticarte likes this.
  7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not bad not bad.

Too bad that authors don't think the same or are too afraid to try big adventurexfemale MC in fear of their work not becoming popular.

Reima likes this.
  8. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i agree to this but Crossing to the Future, it’s Not Easy to Be a Man isn't like any other cn fmc cuz this one fmc stronger than ml, but it's not end up as harem tho, but mc has lot of younger brothers to take care of, in my point of view brotherhood is better than harem hehe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: whether it's male or female mc i'm not into harem.. Cuz for me harem is quite unfair :oops: