Recruitment Recruiting chinese translators and proofreaders

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by m__a, Nov 5, 2020.

1. m__a

m__a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I want to recruit chinese translators and proofreaders to translate a novel.
    The novel is Fei Wo Qin Cheng by Mo Wu Bi Ge.
    It doesn't matter if it's MTL as long as it is well done, we can help each other.

I'm currently trying to make a discord server, if you want to help me there to also post the updates that would be great. Thanks!

2. b1w2c3

b1w2c3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats this novel about?

3. m__a

m__a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a tragedy with HE, I have MTLed the synopsis. Do you want me to post it here so you can give it a look?

4. b1w2c3

b1w2c3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. It'll give people an idea of what they're getting into

5. m__a

m__a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was the last side of Hailan and Qin Ge.
    When they met Qin Ge goodbye, they changed positions and he was in the coffin.
    The cheeks were painful, Qin Ge's mother and Lin Si moved their hands slightly, she didn't hide, she just wanted to see him.
    In the mourning hall, the people from the archaeological team came, the Lin family, and the most popular figures in the military department, everyone came, she knew, she did not know, except for the archaeological team, they were angry or complicated. Staring at her.
    When the police rushed to open the tomb door, they found that all the nine men in the tomb were shot and killed, except for the seven men who had been shot to death at the exit of the tomb door.
    Qin Ge was lying on a bright red coffin. He opened his hands slightly and hugged the coffin under him tightly. On the ground, a few words were scattered askew: She is in the coffin.
    Thus, the tomb of the king was unearthed, causing a sensation. One is that there is no Tanglin King's body in the coffin at all, only a girl who was shot in the shoulder and unconscious. The second was the young major general. Even with that serious injury, he still shot all the criminals.
    The result of a joint inspection by seven doctors was that this was absolutely impossible, but it did happen, so calm, so courageous, but almost crazy beyond the stubbornness of all body functions.
    What is it to protect, is it worth it?
    "roll!"
    Qin Baichuan said coldly when Mother Qin and the daughters of the Qin family were dragging her shoulders and hands, and the doctor’s persuasion was intense. The deputy said in a low voice, "Pull her out."
    Hailan suddenly broke free from Mother Qin, and slowly knelt down, "Uncle Qin, I beg you, let me go in and take a look at him."
    If Qin Ge never hid her in the coffin and fully exposed himself, it would be impossible for the other party to shoot him in the heart. Without the cover of the coffin, it would be her who would die in the fire fighting in the room.
    Qin Baichuan gritted his teeth, Lin Siwei saw that there was a trace of looseness in him, and sadness came from it. She had loved Qin Ge for ten years, what did she get, she snarled, "Hailan, Qin Ge loves you not at all, save you It's just his duty, go away, go away!"
    Hailan looked like Qin Baichuan with blood red eyes as if she hadn't heard it.
    The doctor wiped the corners of his eyes and looked at Qin Baichuan, "Mr. Qin, the old man also begs you, just let--"
    Lin Siwei sneered and interrupted the doctor, "Hai Lan, do you want to know who he loves? The person he loves is Lin Yu! Lin Yu, why don't you come back? Let this woman see you—"
    Lin Yuncong scolded: "Shut up! Do you still think your Uncle Qin is not messy enough?"
    Hailan looked down at the veil tightly clenched in her hand. It was found in her body, which was probably left by Qin Ge at the time.
    Lin Yu. She suddenly shook her whole body, only a voice came from behind, "Siwei, are you looking for me?"

I forgot to say, it is from the author of Love in another Life, it is "similar".

That's the synopsis, I'm going to put a link to the recommendation so you can look it up and decide if you like it.
    https://catharcity.wordpress.com/love-in-another-life/review-thoughts/

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  6. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    FUCK IM IN WHERE DO WE SIGN UP LOL

7. m__a

m__a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeii, do you want to join the discord I'm trying to make?

8. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    yess my discord tag's tribulation#2070

9. m__a

m__a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't work... Maybe if you look me up it's m__a#2612

Sheng Ling likes this.