Recruitment Recruiting Japanese and Chinese Translators

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Deleted member 117457, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Deleted member 117457

Deleted member 117457 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    We're Kuhaku Translations and we translate both Chinese and Japanese novels.

We welcome anyone who's interested in helping with Japanese or Chinese Translation. You can choose your own novel and whatever you want to translate. If you don’t have a preference, I will choose for you. Right now, we are in need of a translator for crimson Dragon and Different World Pharmacy

We accept almost everyone, but if you are trying to find a job or is working for money then this is not the place for you.

If you want to translate a novel, there is no requirement for how many chapters you put out for a week. But there has to be a schedule that you decide on when you will put out the chapter. You can do whatever schedule you want. Machine Translation is allowed but must be edited so that it can be readable.

For editors, you just have to be good at grammar and sentence structure.

You can either bring your own novel or help with a novel already on the site but you would need to contact me on discord or email me for more information.

If you're interested, please head over to our website and recruitment page for more information or just join my discord.

http://kuhakulightnoveltranslations.com/recruitment/

I'll be waiting! Thank you guys for taking your time to read.

Einzwalker likes this.