Spoiler Red and Mad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Red and Mad, May 16, 2021.

1. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Title: Red and Mad (레드 앤 매드)

Author: 권겨을 (same author of "Death is the only ending for the villain")

Link to official raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49823522
    Link 2: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=54371328
    Link 3: https://ridibooks.com/books/777044785?_s=search&_q=권겨을

Synopsis (I used papago translator so maybe there are weird sentences lol):
    Lee Ye-joo, a lone female college student, has a secret. A special ability to leap over time beyond the unknown door! But the uncontrolled ability is just a curse, and what she faced one day after moving for as many as a thousand years was a mad world in which the absolute red-eyed ran wild. An unidentified man who causes earthquakes and lightning by beckoning only refers to her as a "timer"
    and makes her his target of extermination for that reason.
    In a hurry to survive and return to the past, she lies without even knowing what the meaning of "timer" is.
    "Take me to the other humans and I'll tell you where to live!"
    The contractual relationship tied in exchange for the reserved death, but the man's back was stronger and warmer than expected.
    Is that why? She didn't plan it.
    I want to melt the frozen future...
    "Not only do you live, but you've also created feelings that I don't know."
    An omnipotent obsession with a woman who was tied up in the future to avoid death, and a chasing romance that risked her life.

Does anyone have spoilers for this novel? Please:blobpeek:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2023
    Priar, MiraJane, RubySBS and 4 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your crush likes this.
  5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the cover :blobnosebleed:
    Any spoilers ? Is the manhwa being translated?

Here I post the manhwa pic
    [​IMG]

Dofu, RubySBS, Azka Anees and 2 others like this.
  6. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot is interesting...:blobsip:

I vl definitely read this one as it is from the author of Death is the Only Ending of the Villainess...:blobtaco:

N Death is the Only Ending of the Villainess is my fav manhwa::bloblove::...1st position:blobkiss:n my very 1st webtoon...:blobsmilehappy:

S.cale_roksoo and your crush like this.
  7. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot is really interesting to me, but i kinda have problem with sudden sassy personality of the fl. Like before the time jump she was a gloomy person, it was drawn as a lone girl with low self esteem. And after the time jump, what is this sassy girl personality?? I know she might be has all the reason since she was being overwhelmed by the change, but why being annoying to the bird?? I mean it was the one who save you and give you food but she was not even says thankyou :'

Huhu, but I'll keep reading it because the plot itself is interesting. I want to know how human society, and if earth really became a fantasy world...

8. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, it is dragging out a wee bit. Probably going to drop it to be honest which is a shame because it does have potential but I feel like at Chapter 15. We are getting nowhere but MC and her abilities, humans fucking the world or something and were assholes to animals and ML wants to kill everyone for unknown reasons and not getting much beyond that.

Do we know why ML wants to kill off everyone? How the plot is going to resolve itself? Romance? Etc.

your crush likes this.
  9. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading manhwa's chap 1, I think he wants to kill humankind because the humans tried to eat him to obtain his power and become gods. If not that, it is probably because of the way humans treat the half-animals, raised in captivity and killing even kids, even when they beg for their lives.

And manhwa's chap 17 implies that
    FL can be a prophesied savior for whom humankind is waiting.

But I'm not sure she will be inclined to save humankind after chapter 20.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
  10. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please is that old man gonna eat her for the powers she have or something?

11. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... just looking at the raws of chap 19 and 20, what I can say is...
    That old man and his three sons would try to eat her without any special reason to it.
    But yes, that old man and maybe even his sons think she has some power.
    As their group was avoiding "The black shard" and knowing how hard is it, the old man thinks she and her predator(the person who handcuffed her to a tree) are doing the same thanks to her power and because of that she would be kept well-fed and handcuffed.

yodireads, Priar, Dofu and 2 others like this.
  12. magfuentes

magfuentes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOT..HOT :blobokhand:when they are crossing the Desert towards WESTERN region:blobnosebleed:
    On manhwa will be after chapter 30
    She raised her hand and groped for her lower lip. Something damp came out of her hands.

Lee Ye-joo, who saw it, reacted violently.

“… … Blood, blood!”

“… … .”

“Hey, blood… … blood i. Yes, blood, hehe. Hmmm, breathe... … .”

“… … under."

The man let out a deep sigh as if he was really tired, removed Lee Ye-joo's hand and gently stroked her lower lip instead.

Certainly, quite a lot of liquid was smeared on the man's white fingers, even when her lips were parted.

“It’s because your lips are swollen because of the miasma. If you just shut up and stay still, there won't be any more explosions.”

“… … Bruter?”

Lee Ye-joo, who hung down while holding the man's horse's tail as if catching it by the tail, seemed to meditate on the words in a daze, then moved her body.

Undeterred by the man who told her to stay still, she hurriedly retrieved something from the pocket of her hoodie and took it out.

"braided."

It was Lee Ye-joo's stick-type lip balm that managed to stick amidst the owner's rough movements.

In place of the man who looked at her silently, she opened the cap of the lip balm and threw it away, and put the capless lip balm into the man's hand.

“What is it used for?”

“Apply it.”

In the yard that would burst out laughing even if she was still, the human woman spit out a foolish word as if daring to command.

Then, isn't it to put your lips together and stick it out all the way?

Ram couldn't even get angry because he closed his blurry eyes tightly.

“… … It really varies.”

After muttering like a sigh, the man eventually applied the lip balm he was holding onto the lips of the human woman in his arms.

His touch was so insincere that the lip balm clumped here and there and, instead of soaking into her lips, was clotted with blood.

Nevertheless, when the roughly crushed lip balm fell off her lips, Lee Ye-joo smiled broadly as if she was satisfied.

Ram, who was silently looking at that defenseless figure, suddenly felt a strange sensation of tingling in the left chest for no reason.

what sense is this? He tilted his head at the unfamiliar feeling he felt for the first time, and the first scent he smelled shimmered at the tip of his nose.

He lowered his head and approached Lee Ye-joo.

A sweet smell wafted up his face, making him want to open his mouth and chew the whole thing right away.

“… … It's strange.”

“… … .”

“You smell sweet.”

“… … sweet? My lip balm is colorless, odorless and unscented... … .”

Lee Ye-joo replied blankly and looked at the man as if possessed. The red eyes of the man who suddenly approached her, and she fell in love.

Her heart pounded and her ears rang again. Even in the middle of the chaos, the man's red eyes continued to be embedded in her eyes like a stamp.

The man's red lips parted slightly, and a red tongue protruded from within.

It licked her lips gently as if tickling them.

“Yes, sweetheart. Is it because of the blood?”

“… … blood?"

“Even during the day earlier, the smell of your blood was vibrating in all directions, so all sorts of bad things almost flocked to it.”

The man whispered right above Lee Ye-joo's lips. Lee Ye-joo suddenly whispered to herself.

“… … Handsome… … .”

“… … what?"

The man asked back as if he had misunderstood her words, which sounded like a surprise attack.

Either that or not, Lee Ye-joo rubbed her face in the man's arms.

Suddenly, she grabbed the man's face with both hands.

Then, without a second thought, the man took a picture of his lips and took it off.

“… … kiss."

The man's red pupils visibly widened.

“What is this… … .”

Ram was unable to continue his speech at the soft peck on his lips again.

Chu-up, the human woman's tongue sucked his lower lip once and tantalizingly fell off.

“This is a kiss.” The human woman laughed like an idiot after talking bizarre things.

thump, his heart tightened again. Saliva was forming in the mouth.

Ram barely restrained himself from something boiling over.

“You are so handsome… … .” But everything collapsed when the woman pushed her soft lips again.

Lee Ye-joo's mouth was blocked with an 'Oop'. The man frantically clung to her lips and sucked every breath out of her.

A soft tongue spilled out between the gaping teeth.

The thing that violated Lee Ye-joo's mouth grabbed her tongue and tied it up.

Chu-up, the man who sucked her lower lip for the last time let go of it and raised his head.

Ram's red eyes were frighteningly bright.

“… … little ones.” He gnashed his teeth.

“Where did you learn to do something like this?”

The lips of the human woman, who was breathing heavily, were wet and swollen with the man's saliva.

Lee Ye-joo, with a red-hot face, like an innocent child who doesn't know anything, and at the same time, like a bewitching woman who seduces men, smiled brightly and begged Ram.

“… … give me more.”

Izzy disappeared from the red eyes. Ram growled and ran.

Lee Ye-joo's swollen lips were sucked into his mouth again.

The man opened his mouth in annoyance.

“Get down.”

“… … Yes, yes?!”

“Do you really have to tell you twice? Get down.”

The man hit me on the thigh again.

Lee Ye-joo opened her mouth at this absurd and astonishing situation.

So look at yourself now and get down on your thighs like a dog, you mean? This, this, this!

Feeling so dizzy that she could grab the back of her neck at any moment, she confirmed his true intentions to the man with a trembling voice, wondering if I had heard something wrong.

“That, that, that… … So… … All, put my body on your lap like this... … .”

She looked at Ram in a prone pose, and he nodded curtly.

Lee Ye-joo felt that she was going to be even more amazed at the clear movement that made her want to shout that it was a lie.

“… … this, like this? Like this?!”

“This is the last one.”

The man acted coldly, as if he would no longer look at her.

“Put your body on my lap. Right Now."

So why the hell should I do that! Lee Ye-joo looked at Ram with a distraught face.

However, this blunt and stiff man pressed her with eyes full of determination to tear her apart if she did not immediately obey his orders.

Lee Ye-joo, who had been standing there with a white face and shivering, not intending to move, moved her body as the man's red eyes became more and more lifelike.

Hesitantly, she moved a little closer to Ram, who was sitting still.

When she was barely within range of him, Ram grabbed her arm like a thunderbolt and pulled hard.

“Aww!” Lee Ye-joo screamed and fell on top of Ram.

However, because the strong man skillfully grabbed her and turned her around, she landed on Ram's lap without bumping into her.

“Oops! Why, why are you like this! Why are you like this!”

Due to the sudden reversal of the vision, Lee Ye-joo was frightened and let out a short scream.

I moved my body to jump up on his thighs, but it all ended in wishful thinking.

The man's rocky hands pressed down on her neck and legs without budging, so she could only repeat meaningless flapping like a live fish caught in a net.

It was then. It wasn't enough that it was placed on his thigh like laundry, and the blow that seemed to make Lee Ye-joo even more crazy hit Lee Ye-joo.

match-!

Ram's palm slapped mercilessly on her sturdy ass.

“Ah!”

My ass was hot and it was hot. it hit me on the butt

The ass of a grown-up girl... … !

Feeling the blush in front of her eyes, Lee Ye-joo trembled more in shame than in pain and screamed.

“Mi, you’re crazy!”

“This is a sin of daring to disregard the order transmitted through Kestrel.”

The man who was still holding her neck tight, muttered dully.

She screamed again in a horrified voice, acutely feeling the flipping of her eyes.

“Why, why are you like this! Hey, this is sexual harassment! Why are you holding a grown woman's ass with your hand... … !”

match-!

But as if he didn't want to hear it, the burning pain hit her butt once again.

“This is the crime of scorning the new mankind by running away from the Kestrel.”

“Ah-! Crazy? Are you crazy!”

match-!

“This is a crime of walking around wearing a piece of cloth like this.”

“Ah! stop! If you're going to hit me, hit me somewhere else! Why are you spanking me, you crazy bastard!”

My butt was itchy.

It wasn't that he hit her that hard, but the fact that she was hit by a man drove Lee Ye-joo out of her mind.

She struggled as hard as she could, shaking her body.

However, the body still did not budge, and the blood rushed to the face as if it were about to explode with shame.

Looking down at her, who was bouncing around like a contestant, with eyes full of laughter, Ram insisted with a stern voice.

“I was wrong, I didn’t.”

"What's wrong with me!"

“Sueup, you need to get hit a few more times to come to your senses.”

Lee Ye-joo's body convulsed at the sound of several more beatings.

“Ah! sorry! I was wrong! I won't do that again! again! So stop it!"

Lee Ye-joo screamed for the mansion to leave. She screamed so loudly that she didn't even notice the man's 'poofy' laugh.

The hand that was pressing hard on her head loosened.

Instead, the man suddenly lifted Lee Ye-joo and sat her down.

In an instant, her vision changed, and before she knew it, she was sitting quietly in the man's arms, her face stained with red.

“It looks like an ugly carrot.”

When the man noticed her flushed face, he said something like a drug.

The moment she looked at that smiling face, her eyes went blank and she almost threw a fist at the smiling man's face.

If she had lost even a little bit of reason, she would have done so.

"Smile… … ?” Lee Ye-joo's body trembled with anger and shame.

Her voice trembled as well as her body.

“Are you laughing? Are you laughing now!”

“Then should I cry?”

"this person… … !”

This bastard!

All the twin lusts of the world dominated her whole mind.

If only I could rip off that muzzle that only speaks the right words, I would give my soul to the devil.

“What did I do so wrong… … ! No, no, I guess I was wrong. yes! I did everything wrong. That's why you hit a woman's butt like this?! My, my ass is a sacred place that even my mother never spanked!”

"Hmm… … They said that the hawk is perfect for a child who doesn't listen. It doesn't seem to work well for you.”

“No… … not through?! Sigh… … God."

Lee Ye-joo's eyes, listening to the parade of bullshit spit out by men, went white, then bright red, and then flashed black and blue.

Ah, it seemed as if reason was getting thinner and thinner.

“And who is young who is young! Are you saying this is sexual harassment, huh?! In my country, people like you wear irons! Know?!"

“Shhh… … I will give you a reward, not a punishment, so stop whining.”

Ram embraced her, who was getting more and more angry, and rebuked her, but it was rather counterproductive.

Lee Ye-joo, treated as a complete child, said, 'Oh!' and caught her on the back.

"Prize? under! what a prize! I'll give you a strange piece of stone and buy you a snack, so I'll threaten you not to cry... … !”

Lee Ye-joo, who was spewing fire from her mouth, stopped talking in surprise at Ram's hand grabbing both of her cheeks.

At that moment, the soft side covered Lee Ye-joo's lips and fell.

"kiss."

The man whispered something in front of her nose. A tickling breath tickled Lee Ye-joo's lips. Her breath stopped.

“Didn't you like this in the desert? It’s a reward for not running away and crawling back well.”

Lee Ye-joo's gaze, hardened like a statue, was fixed on the lips of a man who looked at her and flirted with color.

As if it had been enlarged, that vulgar and desirable thing stuck in her eyes and did not fall.

"Now What… … .”

At her fierce reaction, the man suddenly frowned and murmured.

"Why. Are the prizes not enough?”

The hand holding her face regained strength.

Without even a second thought, Lee Ye-joo's face was dragged forward helplessly, and the moist and mushy feeling she had just felt occupied the top of her lips again.

Something slick like a snake licked her lips.

Before she could even wince at the tickling sensation, it came flooding in between her lips that were so naturally parted.

A living fluid entangled her tongue so that she could not breathe.

Lee Ye-joo's tongue, saliva, exhalation, everything was sucked out. In the meantime, her soul was also sucked into it.

My eyes widened and my heart pounded against my diaphragm.

The soft thing that had passed through the teeth one last time and with a long silver thread dangling out of Lee Ye-joo's mouth.

“… … It's a kiss."

The man whispered ferociously on Lee Ye-joo's lips. Beyond the throbbing, thumping thump thump, the beating heart suddenly stopped.

Panting shallowly from shortness of breath, she tried to roll her head to recall the unbelievable thing that had just happened to her.

what now What is your lips, your mouth, your tongue... … .

“This, this… … what… … .”

“Why is your expression like that? It's blurry as if you're about to cry. You didn’t teach me to be good first.”

“My, when I… … .”

“Your stone head seems to have a bad memory. A few days ago in the desert.”

Lee Ye-joo's head, which was still in a daze, started to think of the past automatically following Ram's words.

What Happened in the Desert... … .

According to the Jojo, the man saved her from being beaten by a monster and dying from poison.

However, she had no memory of the man treating her.

No, no, it seemed like I remembered a little bit.

=================

I was in an oasis... … The sound of pouring water continued to resound in succession... … And, and... … .

side.

—… … Handsome… … .

—… … kiss.

Chuup.

The man's look of bewilderment.

―What is this... … .

-This is a kiss.

=======================

“Think carefully. You rushed first... … .”

“Aagh!”

Lee Ye-joo made a pale face and screamed, hurriedly covering Ram's mouth with both hands.

Ram raised his eyebrows as if asking for something, but she slashed madly and denied her shameful past.

“Aagh! lie! no! no, i can't do that! no!"

“You must have remembered, yup… … !”

“Ah! Do not say!"

Lee Ye-joo put more strength into the hand that covered Ram's mouth and blocked him from speaking.

Her face was burning bright red like it was about to explode.

crazy . She wouldn't do that unless she was crazy... …

such a crazy thing... … .

―Where did you learn such a request?

A man's voice trembled in her ear.

Lee Ye-joo shook her head roughly at the fragments of the past that came to mind one by one.

"Crazy… … no! no! Crazy. You're crazy, Lee Ye-joo... … did you turn how… … how… … .”

A large hand was placed on the hand of Lee Ye-joo, who was desperately blocking the man's words.

She struggled with the pain of shame running through her head, then cautiously raised her head at the hand that took her hand.

The red eyes of the man whose mouth was blocked by Lee Ye-joo were bent as if he was going to die of joy.

At that moment, her heart was thrown to the floor.

The man lightly removed Lee Ye-joo's hand from covering his mouth.

It wasn't strong enough to pull her off, but her hands were grabbed by the man's large hands and dragged down helplessly.

She couldn't bear to face the smiling man, so she lowered her head.

Lee Ye-joo's ear lobe was red and ripe, as if representing the tremendously swirling emotions.

“… … Are you bewitching normal people with such a request?”

The man spoke absurd things above Lee Ye-joo's head.

She raised her flushed face.

"what?"

“You look familiar.”

"this person… … ! Where is the man I would be! This is my first time holding hands with a man like this!”

Lee Ye-joo shuddered at the man's unspeakable voice and shouted, shaking both hands roughly held by the man.

At her reaction, the man rarely lifted the corner of his mouth and smiled as if he was very satisfied.

"great. During the contract period, your body is not yours alone.”

Before I could argue what nonsense that was, the man warned me with a vicious force.

“If you get caught doing this in front of other guys in the future… … .”

“… … .”

“I’d rather have you beg to kill you.”

Lee Ye-joo shuddered in a different way from before, recalling the possibility that the man's words, which seemed to be a joke and did not sound like a joke, would come true.

Something seems to be very wrong with this. The closer I got to the man, the more anxious I suddenly felt.

First of all, it's a good thing that Ram doesn't kill her, but it's a good thing... …

I'm sure there's nothing dangerous if you're on the side of this madman who causes earthquakes, strikes lightning, and explodes monsters with ignorant force... …

Is this really a good thing?

Then Ram suddenly lifted her lightly and lifted her from the chair.

I had thought about it before, but I got goosebumps at the power of a grotesque man who could easily lift her as if he didn't feel the weight of a person if she wasn't even an object.

Lee Ye-joo murmured as if sighing while being held in his arms like a baby.

“… … Are you a god?”

“… … .”

Ram glanced down at her question, but did not answer.

Ram trudged and headed to the bed with Lee Ye-joo in his hand.

She was about to prompt an answer, but she stopped talking in an embarrassing posture and quietly entrusted herself to his arms.

Before long, Ram carefully set her down on the bed.

As he put her down, Ram gave her strength to turn her body to lie on her side.

When he looked at her questioning why she had to lie down so uncomfortably, he quietly glanced at her bandages.

Oh, it's because of the wound on the back.

Lee Ye-joo's consideration, which was revealed in an unexpected place, seemed to cause an unknown emotion to rise in her heart.

As soon as it soared, it stimulated the tear glands.

It was clear that she would have shed tears for no reason if Ram hadn't turned away as soon as he had put her down.

Lee Ye-joo hurriedly grabbed the hem of the man's clothes as if he was about to leave the room.

“Ram do you want to go?”

“… … .”

“Hey, it’s so scary here… … .”

She cried and wished for him to stay.

However, this indifferent and ignorant guy looked back at her, narrowing his brows annoyedly, asking what she wanted.

In the end, Lee Ye-joo had no choice but to sigh and speak directly.

“… … Now, can you stay by my side until I fall asleep? I think I'll have nightmares if I'm alone.”

“… … .”

“The chief, the chief is just chasing after… … !”

Lee Ye-joo begged the man who was motionless with an anxious face. It really was.

To think that I was left alone in this bleak, gloomy mansion, without men or taunts, made me feel as though the chieftain would burst through the door at any moment and slash his belt mercilessly on her back.

She weakly shook the hem of Ram's clothes a couple of times with a face that looked like she was about to cry.

"after… … .”

The man who had been looking down at her expressionlessly finally sighed briefly and climbed onto the bed.

Lee Ye-joo quickly moved her hips and stepped aside.

Ram leaned his upper body loosely against the headboard of the bed. Lee Ye-joo lay down on his side facing him and dug into the blanket.

The soft mattress gently supported her body.

It's a really comfortable bed for a long time.

It was an ominous mansion where the sun never set, so I didn't really feel comfortable, but being with this invincible man made me feel surprisingly relieved.

Lee Ye-joo buried her face in the pillow that smelled of dry fabric and looked up at Ram sitting next to her.

The man had his arms crossed and his eyes closed as if he really did not want to see her sleeping.

Ha, a sharp nose, well-shaped red lips, and a sharp jawline. It's a wonderfully handsome face with perfect symmetry, but why can't I find a human beauty even after washing my eyes?

Lee Ye-joo, sighing at his lack of personality compared to his near-perfect appearance, moved her body towards the man again.

“… … tight."

The man who noticed her movements like a ghost gave a short command with his eyes closed.

Lee Ye-joo, who was only going to look closely, was stabbed by a lever and her body jumped.

Thanks to that, the bed rocked so loudly that even Ram noticed.

She held her breath for a moment in the rising embarrassment, then decided to stare at the man's face openly.

With his mouth shut, all the women would clasp their breasts and weep.

While appreciating the smile on his face, her eyes lingered on the man's red lips.

Suddenly, she remembered herself kissing a man like this. Lee Ye-joo's face turned red in the blink of an eye.

crazy, crazy You can't be possessed by things like this, Lee Ye-joo!

Originally evil things are beautiful. These bewitching lips captivate you.

No no.

Lee Ye-joo, whose face turned red, then hit with a hammer and went wild alone, still couldn't stop her lips from bursting out with laughter.

kissed a man

I, who lived a hectic life without even that common boyfriend.

This is truly an incredible feat that will go down in history and will make you proud a thousand times over.

“… … But, here it is. You know.”

“… … .”

At Lee Ye-joo's call, Ram didn't even move. he didn't even open his eyes, but she didn't care.

“Hey, then, are we a sseomnam sseomnyeo?”

Even after I said it, she threw her face into the pillow and trembled as if she was ashamed to die.

I feel like I want to scrape it with my arm because it keeps tickling me deep inside my chest.

So Lee Ye-joo endured the tickle for a long time. Then she carefully raised her head again.

The red eyes were fixed on her, with their eyes wide open.

My heart started pounding again.

“… … What is it?”

"Yes? Are you a sseomnam sseomnyeo? ah… … I mean. What is it, uh... … Like a lover or not?”

“… … .”

“So. I'm going to find your feelings now, and like this, height, height... … Even a kiss... … Even a kiss... … Ugh!”

In the end, Lee Ye-joo, who could not stand the tickling sensation, buried her face in the blanket again and struggled until she stopped moving due to the stabbing pain in her back.

She pulled out her face, red like steamed dumplings, from under the blanket and, without looking directly at Ram's red gaze, gathered up the courage to open her mouth.

“Anyway! We matched that, that mouth too! It's the first time I've done something like this with anyone. Oh my, what should I do?”

Lee Ye-joo, who had confessed to being single in her mother's womb, was startled and covered her mouth.

Before I went to high school, I heard that men would look down on you if you let your mom know you're a motherfucker.

Besides, Lee Ye-joo wasn't just a salesperson, she was a salesperson who should stay away from men!

She looked up sadly at the man with a face that soon became teary-skinned.

Contrary to what he was worried about, however, Ram didn't look down on Lee Ye-joo or ridicule her at all.

Instead, the red eyes looking at her were completely mixed with both absurdity and absurdity. Lee Ye-joo tilted her head at the meaningless look in her eyes.

“… … I don't know where to start when it comes to your stupidity.”

“… … Yes?"

“We are nothing more, nothing less than a contractual relationship.”

The man undoubtedly changed his relationship with Lee Ye-joo from 'someone and some woman' to 'a contractual relationship'.

She pondered the man's words with a dumbfounded face, but when it was over three times, she fully understood what he was saying.

So… … The relationship between you and me is a contractual relationship, so don't misunderstand by yourself... … ?

Sparks flashed in Lee Ye-joo's eyes. Unaware of the pain in her back, she jumped up from her seat and sat up.

"why!"

"what."

“I mean you are all new! Hugs too! Kiss too! Keys, kisses too! Where is this!”

“… … .”

“If that’s the case, why did you kiss me! Kiss too! Aww! wow i really Are you completely okay? Do you manage the fishing grounds?”

“… … .”

“Why are you not talking? Are you managing the fishing grounds!”

Lee Ye-joo forced an answer with a ferocious look.

She turned her head with an attitude as if she had seen something Ram couldn't see at the shock of losing her first kiss.

Seeing this, Lee Ye-joo's anger rose even more.

“Then what kind of company are we!”

"ruler."

“What a sign! answer me What are you doing!”

Even though he had already answered, the human woman kept urging him to answer, embarrassing Ram.

However, if I told her one more time, not only would she get up from her seat, but she would scream and go mad, so in the end, Ram decided to hold it in.

“Tell me quickly. what do we... … !”

"Sueup, if you're not going to sleep, I will leave."

At the words of leaving, Lee Ye-joo's lips closed like a lie.

She glared at Ram with a very sad face, but his bright red eyes disappeared behind his closed eyelids again.

Lee Ye-joo, who had been unable to control her anger for a while, finally expressed her dissatisfaction by turning vigorously to the opposite side of Ram, swallowing curses with a "Cee!"

It wasn't even a complete defeat, as it was tinged with reflexive caution, fearing that it would shock her back at the end.

Lee Ye-joo could not see the man smiling quietly behind her back with his eyes closed.

The human woman, who had thought she would be full of anger for a long time, fell asleep right away unexpectedly.

It was because the accumulated fatigue hit all at once from the relief.

Throughout her deep sleep, a fever rose from her body.

She was sweating profusely as if she was having a nightmare and moaning with a distressed expression the whole time.

Ram continued to sit on the bed as he brushed the woman's fiery forehead with his hand, through which black light leaked out.

Eventually, even in the land where time stopped, the fever of the human woman did not subside until morning.

The slight fever had not yet subsided, and she was panting lightly, and suddenly burrowed into Ram's arms.

"mom… … .”

Ram looked down at her immaculate face as he carefully embraced the woman, paying attention to her wounds as she kept digging deeper and deeper as she searched for her mother.

He suddenly thought of a human woman screaming ferociously, emitting hot fire from her eyes, and burst into laughter without even realizing it.

―I mean you're all new! Hugs too! Kiss too! Keys, kisses too!

"It's your first time... … .”

His hands, large enough to cover Lee Ye-joo's entire face, delicately removed each strand of her sweaty hair that was clinging to her face.

Soon, her white face was completely exposed.

Looking at her face, Ram whispered to her words that he would never say when Lee Ye-joo was awake.

“Not bad. That I am the first.”

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
    Ainespi, oblomov, YuyuxHime and 6 others like this.
  13. magfuentes

Reading List:
    Link
    "Red And Mad " is the meaning of RAM created by Ye-joo.
    Thick iron handcuffs still wrapped around her wrists, covering her scars, which had turned ugly like black marble.

is it a dream ? Is it all just a nightmare with Jorongi dead and the man dying?

My mind wasn't working properly. Lee Ye-joo raised her upper body completely with her confused face and looked around her.

She was sitting on the soft grassy ground.

There was a thick twilight all around. It was dark because the tip of the sun hadn't completely disappeared yet, but not so much that I couldn't tell where I was around.

Still, she couldn't come to her senses.

It was a vast field that I had never seen before.

There were densely grown grasses tall enough to reach the calves, but Lee Ye-joo's body lay right inside the boundary where the field started.

It's a grassy forest. I watched it tirelessly in whether she was an animal forest or a damn forest, but I didn't think this place was the same.

“Where is this… … .” Lee Ye-joo, who once again looked around with a blurry gaze, suddenly saw two red eyes that were shining even in the dark.

It was the only indicator that gave off light here.

It was not far. Not yet awake in her haze, she was still sitting watching it, but suddenly jumped up from her seat.

However, Lee Ye-joo, who was about to run to the grass immediately, couldn't even take a few steps.

It was because my eyes were spinning for a moment and I couldn't balance and I had no choice but to sit down in place.

"uh… … .” why do this Intense dizziness hit my head and made the whole world spin.

My eyes were yellow as if I had motion sickness. She was gasping for breath as she lay forward like an animal walking on all fours.

“Tsk.” Like an hallucination, I heard the man's tongue clicking.

There was also the sound of approaching the place where Lee Ye-joo was lying face down.

Sarrak, Sarrak. I could also clearly hear the man making his way through the grass to walk towards me.

Approaching in an instant, he crouched down by Lee Ye-joo's head and placed a hand on the round back of her head that was bent down.

“Is it characteristic of young things to suddenly get up and wander after a good night’s sleep? So did Grey's little son.” muttered the man.

At that moment, cool energy rushed into her head like a wave, riding the man's hand on top of her head.

Like chewing and swallowing peppermint candy, the spicy sensation instantly cleared her mind, which had been murky as if submerged in water.

The dizziness went away and I felt as refreshed as when I stood tall in the middle of the forest and took a deep breath.

Lee Ye-joo raised her head with a hazy face while placing the man's heavy hand on top of her head.

Even in the nightmare of hell, the red eyes that looked down on her were right in front of her eyes.

“A crazy face.”

“… … .”

“It’s ugly.”

The man removed his hand from the top of her head and teased her by tapping the center of her forehead.

However, that act was nothing short of a catalyst for Lee Ye-joo.

Lee Ye-joo, who was looking at Ram like a crazy person, suddenly rushed at the man like a thunderbolt.

There was no bird to stop the man.

Her unstoppable hand opened the man's long sleeve.

“What are you doing?”

The man who was staring down at the human woman who was digging into his arms and tearing off his clothes asked with a blunt face.

However, Lee Ye-joo was still intent on digging into the man's flesh with a pale face.

Suddenly, the human woman pulled up the man's black underwear, exposing his skin in the air.

The strong abdominal muscles with the muscles sticking out were exposed in front of her eyes.

Nevertheless, Lee Ye-joo was not satisfied with that and groped his lower belly, which was rough like a washboard, with her hand.

If someone you don't know sees it, the woman gestures with her hand so deep that it could be misunderstood as sexual harassment, and the man finally snarls and groans and grabs both of her hands.

“Stupid thing. Where did you learn to do this?”

“… … .”

“Who did you dare to teach you to do such a bewitching thing about bewitching males? yes?"

The man still grabbed Lee Ye-joo's hands and stopped her from moving as he pressed on.

Ram's face as he gazed at the human woman was reddening just a little, so slightly that a normal person wouldn't notice it at all.

Lee Ye-joo, like a crazy person, was still scanning the middle of the man's hard belly, and suddenly said with tears in her eyes.

"I-I need to stop the bleeding... … .”

“… … what?"

“Hemostasis… … You don't die unless you bleed... … .”

The man who thought for a while at the human woman's absurd words immediately wrinkled his face.

In the meantime, the human woman wriggled to free her hand.

She tried to cling to the man's upper body again.

“Hemostasis?”

The man asked again with red eyes that contained a bad spirit.

The human woman frantically nodded.

“Why should I do something like that?”

Ram asked again, wriggling his black eyebrows as if he didn't quite understand.

Lee Ye-joo replied with a crazy face as if she was still walking in a dream.

“Ka, you were stabbed. on the knife... … Ka, if you get stabbed, you die.”

"after… … .”

Finally, the man let out a deep sigh. At best, it was clear that even with the power in his head, this blind thing was still wandering around in a nightmare without coming to her senses.

I couldn't help but sigh when I saw her continue to struggle to touch his stomach.

He had no choice but to take a special measure and let go of the human woman's wrist.

As if she had been waiting for that, as soon as her restrained wrists were released, the woman reached out to his exposed belly.

Before she could stumble again, Ram grabbed the human woman by the back of her head with her free hand and pulled her back.

thud!

Before Lee Ye-joo could even guess what was happening, she was helplessly dragged away and plunged her forehead into the man's hard middle.

"-@#*%~!-!"

Crazy, what a stone!

Lee Ye-joo unknowingly spat out abusive words at the pain that invaded her head.

It was as if my drowsy mind was suddenly awakened.

"ruler. Take a closer look.”

The man muttered as he pressed the back of her head with the momentum to put Lee Ye-joo's head in his stomach.

She raised her head to tear her forehead from the hard skin of his stomach.

However, it wasn't long before the strong force that grabbed the back of the head and pressed it again knocked her head into the stone-like abdominal muscles.

"Ouch! Let go of this!”

“Uh huh, if you look closely.”

If you were going to stay in this state, would you have kept your eyes closed? The man added softly over the top of Lee Ye-joo's struggling head.

She put her hand on his chest and pushed it away with a grunt. She understood what he said and opened her eyes that had been tightly closed.

Ugh. no, what is this?

Lee Ye-joo inhaled violently, as if being seduced by the immaculate skin of the man in front of her nose.

what's this? Having never seen his father's back since she was born, she had his face buried in the bare skin of an outsider.

Of a man outside, of a man outside... … .

A red warning light came on in her head, wheezing, wheezing.

However, even though she knew how masculine his figure was, Lee Ye-joo's eyes were nailed down from the man's elastic and splendid abdomen and did not know how to fall.

It was the time when she was gently gazing at the chocolate abs that would appear in a pictorial with such red eyes.

"uh… … ?” A short, cryptic exclamation escaped Lee Ye-joo's mouth.

The man's abs were impeccably perfect. To the point where she thought that there was something strange about those perfect abs.

something strange... … . Unknowingly feeling his discomfort, she took another look at the man's stomach.

This time she looked it over openly, to the extent that what she had just thought was a bad thing was laughable.

After looking and looking for a while, Lee Ye-joo was able to realize what was wrong.

“The wound… … There are no wounds.”

There were no stab marks or scars anywhere on the strong man's abdomen.

No matter how much I looked and looked, there was no wound.

Lee Ye-joo hurriedly slipped out the other hand held by the man and groped again for the man's hard muscles.

The hand gesture was very careful and delicate.

Even when she touched it lightly and poked it with the tip of her fingernail so lightly that it didn't even bother the man's tactile sense, it was smooth without getting caught anywhere.

Lee Ye-joo slowly lowered her hand that was stroking the man's stomach.

At the same time, the man's hand, which had been pressing down hard on the back of her head, loosened.

“You must have seen it now.” Suddenly, a low voice fell slowly overhead.

Lee Ye-joo returned to her insane state and looked up at the man with a blank face.

The terrifyingly red eyes were constantly looking down at her.

“Obviously on the knife… … I was stabbed... … .”

“… … .”

"dream… … Did I have a dream?” is it a dream ? Apparently the man was stabbed with a knife.

It was so vivid that the red blood as red as the man's pupils dripped down the sharp blade.

Is that really a dream? However, Lee Ye-joo's dream did not last long.

The man coldly sneered, “What is your dream?” Because it made me realize the reality without adding or subtracting.

“You can’t die from crude things made by humans.”

Even after saying that, she just looked at the man stupidly, and he said, “You seem to be disappointed.” and said evil things.

However, if he had known in advance that it would backfire, Ram would never have said such a thing out of his mouth.

The human woman's eyes, which had been out of focus as if she had gone out of body, slowly began to get wet.

Before her red eyes were even stained with embarrassment, water welled up from the corner of the human woman's wet eyes.

“Why again… … .” You're trying to weave.

The man couldn't utter those words that sounded like a bruise.

It was because the human woman suddenly cried like a child and rushed at him, grabbed him by the waist and clung to him.

“… … don't die, don't die, don't die ... leaving me... Don't die.”

As if she would never let go again, Lee Ye-joo hugged Ram's waist with all her might.

Not knowing that the man's red pupils were dilating like never before, she begged frantically.

“I was very, very scared. Heh, heh, heh... … I'm afraid that even you will die because of me... … very very… … .”

When he saw the human woman looking up at him pitifully, with beads of tears pouring from her eyes like a puppy wet and shivering in the rain, Ram's heart suddenly rang.

It was a sensation he had never experienced before.

Ram wanted to look back on what kind of sensation it was, and based on what it was based on.

However, there was no time to do that because of the human woman who began to weep over and over again.

He sighed and finally wrapped the back of Lee Ye-joo's head gently and pulled her into his arms.

The human woman wiggled and dug into his chest again and again.

Her body, which was so small that it would drag on even if held with one hand, trembled intermittently as if convulsing.

Perhaps it was because she was still young, she seemed very surprised to see the blood.

"It's fine."

“Uh, uh… … .”

“So don’t cry, human.” Ram raised his hand behind the human woman's back and carefully patted her on the back.

I didn't know how far it was to soothe a crying child, so I tried to control my strength as much as possible, so the gesture I made to sweep the human woman's back was clumsy.

Even through the many currents, there was no little girl he had to soothe himself.

It was not difficult for him to just listen to the words of the cockroach and follow them.

Even so, the man did not withdraw his awkward hand from Lee Ye-joo's back.

There was no reason. I just hate this human bitch crying.

Come to think of it, it was the same when we stole the Imoogi's toy not long after we met.

Even back then, I didn't like this girl crying so hard that I even give her a piece of black debris.

Right. Recalling the past for a while, Ram quietly nodded his head and acknowledged it.

He hated the tears and mucus pouring down the girl's face in his arms.

Dislike was a different emotion than hatred.

Lee Ye-joo barely stopped crying after being patted by Ram for quite some time.

Her body, which shivered as if it was cold, felt a little better.

No matter how much water she had squeezed out, the hem of Ram's clothes touching her face was damp and sticky.

She rolled her eyes and looked at the man's long robe. Only the place where she had buried her face was darker and darker than the other places.

Since she wasn't a female lead in a drama, and she wouldn't have shed tears, the spot where she buried her face would inevitably be covered with all sorts of bodily fluids.

When she came to her senses, she felt sorry for Ram who threw away his clothes because of her.

Lee Ye-joo muttered in a small voice, still with her head bowed down because she couldn't bear to lift her face.

“You know… … .”

“… … .”

“… … sorry." She apologized to the man with difficulty.

The man didn't answer right away and was silent for a while.

“What do you mean?” After a while, the man asked.

So… … Lee Ye-joo hesitated to speak, opening her mouth to speak, closing it, opening it again, and closing it again.

It was dark ahead.

Even if I did, I couldn't imagine how I would say it or how the man would react to me.

Lee Ye-joo bit her lower lip.

Judging by how kindly he treats her to the point of tears, the man may not be aware of it.

As it is, this peace may not be broken if I don't speak until the man speaks first, but just like this.

But she closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Even if the man knew the truth and strangled her, she had to accept it humbly.

"Jorongi.”

She only mentioned one word, but Lee Ye-joo already felt her breath suffocate.

Tears welled up in her eyes once again.

“… … Jorongi, Jorongi is dead.”

“… … .”

“Because of me… … Jojo died because of me. sorry."

Beneath the man's red eyes, Lee Ye-joo's head bowed down like a criminal.

The tears that had been welling up in an instant due to the face turned downward fell silently.

Her body began to tremble again like an aspen tree.

“Save… … I was trying to save him... … I got to the noisy elevator and went down to the basement to save him... … Hey, he saved me. Oh, I could have saved it.”

“… … .”

“I, I was trying to save other divine beast, so Jorongi died.”

“… … .”

"sorry. Really sorry… … .” Lee Ye-joo, who had only shed tears, was forced to forcibly expose her hideous face, which she had been hiding, by the force of suddenly holding her cheeks and raising her head.

Because the bite covered her eyes, she couldn't tell what kind of eyes the man was looking at.

I didn't even have the courage to face his angry face.

He must be looking down at her with bloody red eyes mixed with hatred and disgust.

Because Lee Ye-joo's mental head was broken a lot now, she didn't have the confidence to endure seeing those terrifying eyes like before.

However, the man's voice softly passed to her was surprisingly warm and friendly.

“It is not your fault.”

Ram stretched out her thumb and pressed the corner of Lee Ye-joo's teary eye.

The water droplets were absorbed into his fingerprints and disappeared like lies from his touch, which was neither strong nor weak.

And the place was replaced by a cool sensation like a cold wind.

Why. why don't you get angry

The man does not get angry even though the subordinate he cares for died because of her.

Because she was sucked in by a tearful man, Lee Ye-joo could no longer cry freely.

Instead of trying to stop crying, she contorted her face like someone enduring pain.

“… … Yes, I could have saved it... … I was able to save it, but it was because of me. because of me… … .”

“Hey, you look ugly. I didn't tell you to stop crying."

“That, though. still… … .”

“The Kestrel is not dead.”

The man eventually confessed the truth to stop Lee Ye-joo's crying.

Lee Ye-joo, who subtly averted her gaze from his face, raised her head at the last words.

“What, what did you say? Jorongi, did you say Jojo isn’t dead?”

"yes. not dead.”

"really? Is he really not dead?”

“Even so.”

Oh Heavenly Father. Lee Ye-joo, who only believed in two things: saving her own life and damned 'power' like a curse, cried out and praised God and Jesus for the first time in her life.

“A Jorongi! Jorongi, are you okay with mocking?”

Lee Ye-joo trembled even her tongue and stuttered like Jed.

When she hurriedly asked about Jojo's safety, the man replied insincerely, nodding his head.

But with that alone, Lee Ye-joo's 'Rammen!' I felt like I could kneel in front of a man.

“Well, then! So where is the Jorongi now? Is he here, next to me? Here you go?"

She forcibly swung her head held by Ram and swung around the field where they were sitting.

However, no matter where she looked, there was only grass overgrown, and there was no sign of Jorongi.

When Lee Ye-joo's face became depressed again, Ram put aside his insincere attitude and added quickly.

“Not here.”

“Then, where is he?”

“He went to recuperate in the animal forest in the northern continent because his energy was very weak.”

“Yo, recuperation?” Lee Ye-joo's eyebrows furrowed as if she heard something she couldn't hear.

It's a cure. What a treat!

“Heh, heh… … Not some old grandpa... … .”

Lee Ye-joo shed tears even as she talked so well that she would have woken up in her sleep if she had been mocked.

I can't quite understand why she's crying again. As Ram sighs, at the same time, she says, 'Ahh!' And suddenly, she buried her head in Ram's arms.

Hehehe, my shoulders started to tremble again. Ram couldn't contain her absurdity and asked.

“Why are you crying when I say he is alive?”

Lee Ye-joo sniffed in and answered.

“… … Mo, I don't know. Tears are just pouring out of nowhere?”

"under… … Your runny nose is getting your clothes dirty, so please don't cry.”

“Uh-huh-! What if your clothes get dirty? The Kestrel is alive! A Jorongi, a Jorongi... … Uh-huh, black!”

Lee Ye-joo cried like a child. She couldn't stop screaming.

Of course, unfortunately, because she cried with her mouth wide open, when Ram listened to it, he could only hear a strange sound like 'Ah hey, uh uh uh ah hey'.

“Stop crying.”

I mean... , Ram was at a loss as to what to do with the human woman who was crying more violently than before.

He just wiped away the muddy body fluids of the human woman with his hands and wiped them over and over again.

Does this red-hot madman really not know that the sound of not crying stimulates the tear glands more?

Lee Ye-joo completely put me down and cried like a crazy bitch.

The hardships she had suffered in the coal mine passed before her eyes like a panorama.

What was it like when Jojo died?

It was the pain of someone gripping her chest, her heart, crushing it.

But the Kestrel is alive.

still, still alive Like Bong-gu, like a mother. I'm not dead like my high school friends... … .

Uhhhhh Even if I wanted to stop, a strange groan kept coming out through the cracks of my lips, and tears and runny nose flowed incessantly like water from a broken faucet.

It seemed that the pain that had been digging into her stomach had finally disappeared.

Lee Ye-joo, who had been crying more and more like that, lifted her bloodshot eyes like a rabbit when the surroundings were covered with even thicker darkness.

“A Jorongi. Jojo, Ma, isn't it hurt too much? Black. Is your body, is your body okay?”

In response to Lee Ye-joo's question, Ram recalled the body of Kestrel, who had no hair damaged.

And as soon as I looked down at the human woman again, I immediately found a small but noticeable red scratch on her white cheek.

Seeing it, he felt a naughty feeling rise for no reason.

After I was stabbed, I confirmed that she was okay, so I guess it was just a backdoor.

So, without realizing it, he lowered his thumb, which had been pressing down on the corner of her eye, and gently brushed the scratch or slightly swollen part.

The human woman narrowed her eyes at that heinous act and said, “Ah! sick!" and avoided her face. He finally sulked and lowered her hand to answer.

“There were no injuries.”

“It’s all good, really. thank god… … .”

Lee Ye-joo muttered endlessly that he was fortunate with a face that was greatly relieved.

As if she were still in the underground coal mine, she remembered the distant figure of Jojo clearly enough to draw in her eyes.

I said thank you for giving me a name. Also, the look of Jorongi who asked for forgiveness, to forgive himself.

“Jorongi… … He asked me to forgive him.”

She held back her tears again and told Ram about Jojo's story.

“He said he couldn’t forgive himself for killing his sister… … Ask me to forgive myself... … .”

"Right." The man nodded his head with an expressionless face.

“Kestrel asked me how to forgive him at the time of the contract. I replied that I couldn't do what he asked because I don't know human emotions. I just said that if he follows me around the continent, he might find out naturally.”

Ram mentioned the contract with Jojo.

In Lee Ye-joo's foggy head, the thought, 'Isn't it really unfair?' came to mind like a cloud, but he didn't bother to say it.

Instead, she clutched at her aching chest and asked the man.

“The Jorongi… … Would you have forgiven yourself?”

"Well."

It was not difficult for Ram to recall the face of the Kestrel, who had fallen asleep on the back of a cockroach.

“He look comfortable in his sleep.”

“… … .”

"Human, even if you haven't forgiven yet, Kestrel probably accepted your forgiveness."

Even though he hadn't heard it directly from Hwangjo-rong, Lee Ye-joo was comforted by Ram's words.

To say he fell asleep comfortably, that was enough. Yes, that's enough.

Lee Ye-joo sincerely hoped. May Jorongi lay down all his burdens and find a comfortable rest... … .

As she put together the scattered pieces of memory, she looked back on the events before passing out.

Then, in a flash, I remembered the scene I had seen right before I passed out.

The town square that I saw before my eyes went out was a mud full of blood and madness.

Come to think of it, I'm sure Jed was standing behind me with an outbreak... … .

“By the way, Ram. what happened to the town? ah! Have you seen Jed? Why did we see each other at Gray's dorm the other day? There is a little nerdy boy who ran away after seeing you.”

Lee Ye-joo belatedly remembered that she had left Jed in the plaza, and asked Ram with a slightly worried tone.

While eagerly explaining Jed's appearance, she immediately shut up.

It was because the man's red eyes quickly became stern.

“Why, why? Did that ignorant bastard do anything strange to you?”

The human woman's concerns moved quickly from the youngster to herself.

What did that child do? Yeah?

When Lee Ye-joo asked questions in succession in an anxious voice, Ram's expression, which had been cold and hardened, strangely relaxed.

she didn't notice it

"I do not know. The whole village is in the middle of a war, so there is no way to know if they are dead or alive.”

Ram forgave the foolish act of looking for another man with a slightly lenient feeling.

Unfortunately, Lee Ye-joo had no idea that she had been forgiven.

"War? war? OMG."

The sound of war heard through Ram's lips reminded her of the anger of the new races, which were marked by killing and killing.

Squeezed out with enormous blood tax, they eventually raised an uprising without enduring when their children were in danger.

no wonder. From the moment I saw the bloody farm implements with blood and flesh attached to them, I thought it was not serious. It seemed that a war had broken out.

“… … Did he know how to run away?”

Even so, it seemed that he had hated him while he was suffering as much as blood poop in a tunnel 700 meters underground.

She murmured with concern.

But even the remaining lingering feelings were cut off by the man mercilessly.

“If I had been caught and dragged away by the divine beast, I would have been torn limb from limb.”

ugh Lee Ye-joo made an impression. No matter how annoying he was, that's a bit pitiful.

However, she is an extremely selfish and hypocritical human being, so she decided to be grateful for the fact that Jojo wasn't dead.

It wasn't that she didn't feel sorry for Jed, who had no way of knowing whether he was dead or alive, but that was all.

I didn't want to think about those damn villagers anymore.

Lee Ye-joo, after confirming whether Jojo was alive or dead, relaxed and leaned her limp body into Ram's arms.

Then, she lightly placed her face on Ram's chest.

She could hear the man's heart beating slowly but regularly through his throbbing, tight muscles.

This man also has a beating heart.

Lee Ye-joo let out a small exclamation at the sudden realization.

The idea that I am a crazy person who won't bleed if stabbed is over as of today.

It's because I've already confirmed that the damned mercenary captain's sword is bleeding.

Of course, it has already healed with a monster-like healing power that can never be seen as a human being... … .
    A beautiful field appeared that would be unique in the world.

Lee Ye-joo, with eyes widened to the size of a lantern, staggered away from Ram's arms and approached him.

“… … Lumière.”

As she gazed at the breathtaking spectacle before her, she whispered its name as if exclaiming.

It was a different level of brightness from the dimly lit coal mines seen underground.

In front of Lee Ye-joo's eyes was a white night (a phenomenon that does not become dark at night or such a night).

Lumière was emitting light by burning her entire body, with a light brighter than an electric lamp immersed in the flower buds.

As if replacing the black night sky where not a single star can be seen, the field like the midnight sky was a different world made up of flowers.

Everywhere I looked, there were only white stars, stars, stars scattering dazzling light.

Lee Ye-joo's black eyes, which contained the beautiful scene, were also dotted with starlight.

“… … Lumière. That's not even a funny name."

At that time, Ram suddenly approached Lee Ye-joo, who was standing there looking at the Lumière Field, which was astonishingly thrilling.

She slowly turned her head to him.

His handsome appearance, which was difficult to see because of the darkness, was now clearly visible in broad daylight.

"then… … What is the name of this flower?”

Lee Ye-joo asked as if bewitched by the man's appearance.

The man responded plainly enough to make you feel indifferent.

"none."

"but… … I heard that this is the only flower you can use to save the princess who cursed you to never see the light of day? It's a flower that holds light, so it's called Lumière... … .”

Lumière means light in an ancient human language. it's ancient

Lee Ye-joo added while gently stroking her arm that had grown chicken skin.

In Lee Ye-joo's explanation of Lumière, the man said, "Curse." he muttered gloomily, then sneered.

"Who's going around talking nonsense like that?"

“I-I will… … .” Lee Ye-joo was afraid of hearing something for no reason, so she did not bother to reveal that it was Jed.

“If I had to give it a name like you humans.”

Well. Ram moaned and pondered for a while, then immediately named it.

“This is a fucking luminescent flower.”

“Ouch! What, what?”

“It’s a fucking luminescent flower.”

No, what naming method can be used to change the cute name Lumière to something like that?

After all, even if this man was mad, he must not be an ordinary madman.

When Lee Ye-joo looked at Ram with an expression that she would see all the strange things, he too frowned.

“Why are you looking at me with that expression?”

“I mean that… … No, that's okay. Rather, why is the name changed so ugly?”

Lee Ye-joo asked, seriously concerned about the man's mental state.

However, the man raised his eyebrows over Whiik as if he couldn't understand her.

“Literally. Because its disposition is so self-indulgent.”

“… … .”

“This is an object that originally has the habit of blooming only in dark and humid places. But he didn't know how he knew I was dealing with animals, so he came to me with a dragon and said let's sign a contract with me too.”

“This plant said to sign a contract?”

“… … .”

“Kko, do you know how to talk to flowers?”

When Lee Ye-joo pointed a finger at Lumière and asked again, the man nodded once in a carefree manner.

she asked again. “So, what kind of contract is it?”

“They asked me to change them so that they can see sunlight like other plants.”

"sunshine?"

"yes. However, when exposed to strong light, they wither and die instead of blooming.”

“… … What is it." Are you cheating?

As Lee Ye-joo muttered to herself, the man nodded more earnestly this time, as if he strongly sympathized with her.

“I took pity on him for chasing him and dragging him around so much that I changed him a little without conditions.”

"how?"

“I put sunlight into the seeds. The light is supposed to be emitted in the bud state just before flowering. Just like the one you are pointing to.”

The man finished speaking by pointing in the direction Lee Ye-joo was pointing.

Nonsense. how... … .

Lee Ye-joo murmured blankly while imagining a man talking to a flower that could only come out of a fantasy movie with her mouth wide open.

“… … It really contains light, right?”

It seems that the legend about Lumière that Jed told me with a dreamy expression was not based on complete nonsense.

It was around the time I thought about it.

Blow-a-a-bout the wind swept over the field once.

As if answering her self-talk, the flower stems with round lights swayed sideways in the wind.

Lee Ye-joo was once again taken away by the splendor.

However, the man standing tall next to her muttered as if he was rather tired, as if he was not inspired by this spectacle.

“But after granting his wish, he bothered me by asking for another thing this time.”

“… … Anything else?”

“Once they had the light, the number of people picking flowers increased rapidly. Now it is clamoring loudly to keep its flowering undisturbed by human hands. Like a damn light.”

“… … .”

“That's why it's a fucking luminescent flower. I guess I'll have to formally sign a contract with the conditions this time so that I won't go crazy again next time.”

The moment the man brought up the contract, Lee Ye-joo was able to face a situation worse than a fantasy movie.

It was because the leaves, which were swept away by the wind and swayed here and there, suddenly stopped moving as if they had understood Ram's words.

Sabujaksabujak, the sounds of rubbing and bumping into each other disappeared completely, and silence settled over the field.

Huh, Lee Ye-joo laughed as if she was stunned at the grotesque behavior.

“Still, even though it’s a flower, how could it come up with such a harsh name… … .”

It was the moment she inadvertently turned her head away from the field, thinking that she really didn't know the man who gave such a nasty word to the beautiful flower's appearance.

Suddenly, the starless night sky shimmered, and something slowly fell across the mountain range.

"uh! A shooting star!”

Lee Ye-joo hopped in place like a child, grabbed Ram's hem and shook it.

“Ram! Look at that! It’s a shooting star!”

In the midst of shouting, another meteorite followed. Not even one is missing, two shooting stars! Lee Ye-joo shouted with a excited face.

"OMG! Seeing that shooting star for the first time! ah! This is not the time. You have to make a wish, wish.”

She brushed off what was holding Ram's hem.

Then, when he looked back at her with an absurd face, she quickly put her hands together and closed her eyes.

Just in time, a cool breeze blew and gently brushed her bangs.

Ram, who looked at the side of such a human woman as if he were looking at a mysterious object, felt his heart pounding once more.

The face of a human woman with her eyes closed lightened slightly as the wind blew the sunlight-soaked flowers.

Ram raised his eyes slightly, and his red pupils flashed every time the human face was brightened by the light.

Not knowing that the man was staring at her with an incomprehensible gaze, Lee Ye-joo earnestly prayed and prayed.

In fact, there were only things that weren't very hot. Something like asking not to die in this crazy world.

Please let me return home safely.

Lee Ye-joo earnestly prayed to the shooting star, frowning seriously.

please let me go home . Please let the 'door' to the past open without anyone's sacrifice. Go back to the past, please fill my name safely and let me die.

no, actually.... In fact, if going home is quite impossible.

… … please. Please don't let this person next to me get hurt. because it hurts me so much, I don't want to go through it again... … .

“A shooting star? is that the name you gave? It's bizarre.”

However, there was something Lee Ye-joo had overlooked. The fact that there is a madman next to her who will disturb her whether she prays seriously or not.

Lee Ye-joo tried to make a wish, barely enduring the harsh sound that came out of the man who laughed at her.

what else was there? I'll pick some Lumière flowers, so please make me rich when I get back. Uh, please... … .

“It’s a shooting star. That cannot be separate. Because it is just a small fragment of energy that bounced out of the vortex created by the collision of huge energies with each other.”

“… … .”

“Since it is already losing power like that, it will soon be destroyed. Or, it is the providence of those things that it continues to fall in that way and is absorbed by a stronger energy nearby... … .”

“Ah, some!” Lee Ye-joo could not stand it any longer and opened her eyes and glared at the man.

“Please, can’t you stop banging candles while you’re wishing for someone else?!”

“The reason you named it a shooting star is that it is too weak to be the subject of a wish.”

“Shooting stars, shooting stars, shooting stars! I didn't name it! I didn't put it on!”

"what. Giving names to things that don't work and revealing possessiveness is a characteristic of greedy people. Even if you didn't put it on, I'm not surprised.”

Despite her outbursts, the man simply shrugged his shoulders and replied neatly.

The judgment that it was none of my business whether you attached it or not was buried in that attitude.

ugh! She sighed inevitably at his nasty gesture, but soon relaxed her body and groaned in a dejected voice.

“If you misunderstood something, it seems like you misunderstood it for a long time. Not all humans give meaningless names to just about anything!”

Lee Ye-joo pulled her head out and looked around the ground as if looking for something.

I soon found what I wanted, half-colored it, and picked it up.

It was a small broken branch.

“Look!”

Lee Ye-joo boasted that she would break the stereotypes in his head and sat down.

Then, with the twigs she picked up, she drew a line on the bare ground where there was no grass.

"ah. It doesn't look good.”

Because of the darkness, she couldn't see the marks she had drawn.

Hey, she let out a disgruntled moan and crouched down, moving slowly like a slug crawling a little closer to the Lumière flower grove.

Even then, “Mister Lee! I can not see!" and moved once more, this time crawling just below the fully glowing flower.

Ram crossed his arms as he stared at the unfunny scene in amazement.

What kind of cute thing she's going to show me this time, now I can even feel the anticipation.

Lee Ye-joo clenched a branch in her fist and scribbled on the ground.

As if the Lumières defended such a human woman, they pretended to surrender to the blowing wind and subtly illuminated the land she was making headlines for.

After writing something diligently for a while, she was very satisfied with her writing and smiled brightly after a while.

“Look at this! Yes in advance! What a beautiful week!”

On the ground, there was a large Chinese character for '李豫姝' written on it.

Lee Ye-joo, that was my name.

“What is it?”

Even when Lee Ye-joo called out to him to come and see, the man stood a little further away and did not budge.

But she didn't really care.

It was because she had already imprinted in her bones that he was not the kind of person to be heard anyway.

“What is it! That's the name my mother gave me! This is a very old character called 'Chinese character' that was often used when naming in the country where I lived.”

The man didn't even come close to look at the number of names, but Lee Ye-joo dared to show kindness and explain.

“Humans don’t name names for no reason out of possessiveness. Of course, that's not to say that no one does. Still, I struggle to give my children cool names like this. There was also a naming office where I live. How important is your name?”

"therefore. what is your name?”

“No, what! You still don’t know my name?!”

You damn human! You just explained it!

Lee Ye-joo opened her axe eye and turned her head back to look at the damn man and sighed.

The face of the man who turned around looked confused as if he really didn't know, so it cost more than a thousand dollars.

If you had as much interest in yourself as your fingernails, Jorongi would sing 'Ye-joo sister!' he couldn't remember any sounds.

“Lee Ye-joo! Ye-joo Lee! Yes in advance! What a beautiful week! It means the pretty child I saw from the future!”

She shouted loudly as she slammed the twig on the ground where she had written.

It was a sign to come over and take a look, but the man just stared at her arrogantly, his arms crossed and motionless.

“Is that your name, human?”

“Yes!”

"Right."

under. You bastard is as frustrated as having forgotten 5 sweet potatoes without this kind of water... … .

Lee Ye-joo swallowed a burst of lamentation.

If you're not going to call me, then why are you asking?

She said 'Huh!' she snorted deliberately and turned her back again.

Contrary to his cold-hearted behavior, her face as she looked down at her name was melancholy.

damn it what if you have a name... The one person I want to be called anyway still treats me no different than any other 'human'.

“… … Chi, you may even kill people called you because you don't like your name, but to me your name is... … ah!"

Lee Ye-joo, who couldn't stand his complaints about Ram and was mumbling, suddenly had a pretty good idea flash through her mind.

"name! If you don't like the name, you can just rename it yourself instead of killing the people who named it, right?"

All the divine beast and humans I'd met so far were reluctant to call Ram by name.

It wasn't enough that he even stirred it when she called it.

It wasn't that Ram didn't seem to dislike it that much, but it was a bit embarrassing for everyone to call him alone.

Lee Ye-joo recalled a long time ago when a man called her by her name and bluntly threw a foreign letter to her.

I managed to remember that long time ago, when the dust accumulated, and hit my knee.

“Ram, Ram. It's pretty because it sticks to your mouth, but it's a waste to change it at all. What does it mean, in ancient language, a child of a god that humans serve? Shard of God? What was it? Well, to be honest, I don’t really like naming things like that because I’m not religious either.”

Lee Ye-joo nodded as if she fully understood his feelings and fell into contemplation again.

"Well… … How about changing the meaning instead of the name Ram? In Korea, the meaning is more important than the sound. Oh, that doesn't mean that the sound isn't important. Because it would be difficult if Ramsoon and Ramdol, not Ram, were like this... … .”

She muttered as she pleased whether Ram heard it or not, and moved a little to the space next to where she had written her name.

This time, it was to use Ram's name instead of my own.

Lee Ye-joo drew the floor with a branch she was holding and wrote 'Ram' in Korean, then immediately drew two lines on it and fell into trouble.

"Hmm. Ram... … What is the meaning of Chinese characters... … .”

Lee Ye-joo's hardened brain was fully activated to recall the Chinese character for Ram.

However, no matter how much I squeezed my head to the point that my brain water flowed out of my nose, only one thing came to my mind.

However, what is even more deplorable than the fact that there is only one Chinese character that I can recall is that I do not know how to use even that barely concocted Chinese character.

And that wasn't all.

The man's whole body covered in black, the only other color is his red eyes, like a red dot.

Lee Ye-joo gave up the Chinese character neatly after cursing herself for being a stone head while imagining her head pounding inside her head.

The only thing left was English, the only second foreign language she knew.

Lee Ye-joo writes 'RAM' and writes 'RAM' right next to the two lines.

Now I have to unravel this and give it some plausible meaning... …

The problem was that Lee Ye-joo, 23 years old, was an ordinary college student with no creativity whatsoever.

“Um, uh… … R.R... … Red… … .”

The first letter, R, was easy. This is because the answer 'red' was drawn right away just by thinking about the red eyes that she had been looking at the man.

But then there was the problem.

She thoughtlessly scribbled out very one-dimensional words that even a kindergartener would know, such as Apple, Ant, and Add. and she decided to just let it go.

“Red About Me! How about this!"

It is a combination of the title of a pop song called 'Mad about you', which I often listened to on the way to and from campus.

Means red for me.

“No, no! I don't mean this crazy!”

Lee Ye-joo denied her stone head with a pale face, grabbed a branch as if to break it, and scratched the 'Red About Me' written on the dirt floor.

It seemed that she had no idea that Ram was watching her from behind as if he was seeing a ghost.

Ram gradually let go of his spirit and wondered if he should stop the human woman who was playing in the dirt more and more deeply.

But he wasn't sure if she'd give up on that stubborn thing if he came to dry it now.

In the meantime, Lee Ye-joo was committing another evil act with someone else's name.

"uh… … Red, red, red... … eww… … Red and Much?”

'Red and Much' was newly written under the spot where a mound of dirt had arisen from scratching hard.

And Lee Ye-joo, who was looking down at it, said, “Red and a lot? … … under." He sighed and said, “Go away.”

If I had known that I would get into trouble in the future due to lack of creativity, I would have watched the fart captain Pung Pung that my mother played when I was young.

Although she thought of following Sailor Moon at the time, she regretted hitting the ground and not thinking about developing creativity. Ah-oh.

Red. Red. Red… … Is it because we focus so much on red that it makes no sense?

Ye-joo Lee, who finally learned how to change her perspective, turned her eyes to the last initial 'M'.

“M, M… … M... … .”

Tok-tok, she periodically called out M according to the speed at which the tip of the stick she was holding was tapping the ground. Suddenly, she found the title of a pop song I had written on it, 'Mad about you', and said, "Awesome!" and exclaimed Eureka.

“Red And Mad!”

Ye-joo Lee scrawled 'Red And Mad' on the ground frantically, like a shaman who had been blessed with a talisman and rolled her eyes.

How. How can you wander around with the perfect word for that madman right in front of you?

These were the words she used to sing inside herself when she cursed at men!

“Ram! Look at this! Red and Mad!”

Lee Ye-joo turned around with a face full of joy and joy and called out to Ram.

“This is it! What a perfect name for you!”

“What does that mean?”

Ram was not at all interested in how the human woman played with the broken branch.

But the face that looked back at me, and those eyes that shone brightly reflecting the light of the white flowers that planted the sun's light, were smiling so sweetly.

At that moment, a human woman who seemed like a manservant only looked so strangely beautiful.

Just a little bit, a little bit, I decided to match the rhythm.

Then, let the human woman exclaim with joy as if she were jumping over such an insignificant thing.

“That’s it, of course! This red, crazy... … !”

'It's crazy, you crazy bastard!' Lee Ye-joo, who was about to exclaim excitedly, immediately came to her senses and shut her mouth shut before she could finish her words.

crazy, crazy Do you want to be struck by lightning here and say goodbye to life, Lee Ye-joo?! It sounds like no.

Dying at the hands of that man was never meant to be.

Lee Ye-joo smiled awkwardly as she felt goosebumps rising from her bright red eyes that were still looking at me.

“Ahaha… … uh, so... … That… … This 'Red' means red. It was a word used in the era in which I lived. And 'And' means 'and, together'. uh… … And the 'Mad' at the end... … .”

“… … .”

“Oh, that sounds great! So your eyes are red. red and nice... … .”

The man's expression did not change even when she said something cool.

It was a moment when embarrassment and remorse crossed.

Lee Ye-joo calmly straightened her body, which had been turned back while looking at the man, and looked down again at the letters illuminated by the Lumière light.

Red and Mad

It was written directly on the dirt floor, nothing special, but only the letters shone brightly.

A shudder arose, and my whole body trembled.

Satisfied, Lee Ye-joo trembled once more and whispered softly.

“How can it fit like a ghost like this? I really like it. Listen to it.”

She carefully caressed the place where Ram's other name had been written, as if she were a newborn baby, and called "Red and Mad, Red and Mad" over and over again.

Then, like a girl who fell in love with writing, she unknowingly burst into laughter.

Ram looked at the human woman who smiled brightly at the handwriting she had written, curiously from behind.

A single word agonizes, gets angry, cries and laughs. The human woman's emotions changed moment by moment and so quickly that he couldn't keep up with them.

What is one name that makes you so happy?

Ram tilted his head at the incomprehensible emotion and asked again.

“What did you say your name was?”

Lee Ye-joo, who was still playing 'Red and Mad' and burst into laughter, crumpled her face and shouted.

"Oh really! I told you earlier! It's not something I'll call you, so stop asking!"

“… … .”

"Hi-Hi… … Red and crazy... … no no! Cool. Red and cool! Wow, whoever built it did it very well!”

Looking at the man's nickname again, Lee Ye-joo relaxed her expression as if snow melted again.

So, it was at that time that Lee Ye-joo completely put her mind at ease and was careless.

An unbelievable hallucination sounded in her ears.

“Lee Ye-joo.”

At first, I thought he just called 'Human' in a low pitched voice like calling a mutt passing by, as usual.

If it hadn't been called with the correct pronunciation once again, I would have just ignored it and moved on.

“Lee Ye-joo.”

Tuk, Torororok. The branch she was holding fell from her hand and rolled across the Lumière grass.

But she didn't follow the branch's whereabouts.

Her head was spinning slowly backwards, creaking like an unoiled scrap robot.

“… … now… … what… … .”

Lee Ye-joo was unable to speak.

Then the man glanced in front of her and ordered.

“Yes, sir.”

The man called Lee Ye-joo's name.

She couldn't breathe. As if her whole body had been beaten, her violent emotions hit her whole body.

"Come on."

Lee Ye-joo's heart, which was dangerously attached to the eyes, fell down the steep cliff.

It was like an eternity.

Lee Ye-joo was still in a crouched position, raising her neck as if she was about to collapse, looking only at Ram's face.

The man's face was expressionless as usual.

She couldn't believe that a friendly voice calling her name had come out of his mouth.

Did you hear the hallucinations? I was so looking forward to and wishing for a man to call my name. Did you hear the hallucinations too?

But it's not an hallucination, why is my heart like this... … .

Lee Ye-joo suddenly grabbed her chest, which was in constant pain.

In the wind, the chain made a sound of crying 'Kuk-kuk'.

Is it because I can't breathe properly? Or have you contracted some kind of disease without even knowing it?

My chest and my heart were beating so fast that it hurt.

It hurt like I was about to jump out after tearing my thin valve and breaking between my narrow ribs.

Lee Ye-joo thought she had heard hallucinations.

No, I decided to take it that way.

However, as if he easily saw through the deceit she was trying to pass with such thoughts, the man mercilessly trampled Lee Ye-joo's heart again.

“Come here, Lee Ye-joo.”

Ram ordered one more time. What kind of magic or sorcery was cast on the word Lee Ye-joo?

She was motionless, like a frog caught in a snake's coil.

It was the first time I was called by my full name after crossing the 'door' into this crazy world.

Jojo is also using only a title that seems to replace the word human woman every time, 'Ye-joo sister, Ye-joo sister.' I was able to assert that this is the first time that I have been fully called with a last name like this.
    From a man who seemed like he would never call it.

breath, not breathing ... My heart feels like it's going to explode, but my breath... … .

Lee Ye-joo was suddenly frightened.

Hey, what if I can't breathe forever and then I die? If I can't breathe like this... … .

Was it frustrating for a human woman who still only stared at him stupidly and didn't even think about coming?

The man let out a short sigh and started walking.

Ram, to Lee Ye-joo.

“For so long. Why won't you listen?”

The man quickly approached her and stood tall.

I thought he was doing graffiti from a distance, but he approached her in the blink of an eye without walking a few steps.

Were you this close? I haven't even prepared my heart yet.

While dozens or hundreds of thoughts ran frantically in Lee Ye-joo's head, the man slowly crouched down in front of her.

“Lee Ye-joo.”

As if the water had been opened, the man called her name again.

Then, he touched the center of her unresponsive forehead with his index finger so that it wouldn't hurt.

It was a light touch meaning to wake up, but it came back as a huge shock to Lee Ye-joo.

Whoops. She let out the breath she had been holding back.

The man managed to grab the arm of Lee Ye-joo, who was staggering as if she would fall over in the wind.

She grabbed the man who was holding her by the arm, and spat out words as if squeezing something.

“… … This, you know.”

The expression of Lee Ye-joo, who couldn't even make eye contact with Ram, looked very anxious, but also desperate, as if pleading for something.

She bit her tongue, not knowing what to do even after he said it.

There was something she wanted to ask.

She wanted to ask, but she had no intention of asking in front of Ram.

It was clear that my mouth had moved on its own while she was distracted from exhaling the breath she was holding back all at once.

If you don't, you can't be crazy about yourself, to him.

Ram's gaze looking down on her forehead felt stinging.

Unable to bear the sting, Lee Ye-joo glanced at him and suddenly her heart sank.

The red-hot pupil, who was looking down at her as if waiting for her to be ready to speak, did not shake even in the strong wind that passed between them.

Lee Ye-joo was caught up in an unbearable feeling again at the sight of her in complete contrast to herself.

“… … Why."

A shrill voice like a scream barely escaped from between her lips.

"Why so… … .”

“… … .”

“Why are you there so late?”

Her eyes met the man's red eyes and shook like a lantern in the wind.

Lee Ye-joo was disgusted with her selfish side when she asked Ram without even being able to ask such a question.

It's all self-inflicted. It was because she ignored the words telling her to come over to the eastern continent from the desert and stay quietly in the corner of the room and coaxed Jorongi out.

Even knowing that, she resented him.

not. In fact, it may not be resentful.

In fact, Lee Ye-joo was scared enough to die.

While going through the mine, waiting for a man to appear like a lie, on the other hand, I was afraid of him who did not appear.

I guess I'm really fed up with my selfish self.

So why don't you look for it anymore?

Now that there is a red dog, is he going to throw her away regardless of whether s dies or not?

What if he told her, he wouldn't care if she ran away or not.

'Now, if each of us wants to walk a different path, what will I do?'

When she came face to face with the man who was stabbed with that thought, she really felt the desire to kill herself.

By the time she woke up in the chief's mansion after being kidnapped, she was already irreversible.

Already, already this red-hot madman.

“I heard that if I run away, you will destroy the entire eastern continent... … .”

Lee Ye-joo's voice was small, as if whispering into her ear.

"I… … I ran away... … .”

“… … .”

"Why… … Are you there so late?”

Lee Ye-joo was well aware that this was an absurd complaint.

Even though she knows it well, she wanted to ask.

Grinding her teeth and escaping from the mine, she drew countless men's faces.

As soon as she was in danger, she frantically searched for Ram as if she were looking for her lost mother.

She was such a naive and pathetic human being, herself.

She stared at the man's tightly closed mouth with wandering eyes.

As if it was an unexpected question, the man's lips didn't feel like falling for a while.

“… … you."

Eventually, when the man's closed lips opened, she closed her eyes tightly, afraid of what kind of scolding she would receive.

"found."

“… … .”

“I searched the eastern continent like a mouse and found it. I even released a young ant to follow your trail.”

Lee Ye-joo's eyes, which had been closed, flashed open again.

What is this man saying now?

She met the eyes of the man she had been so reluctant to look at, eyes wide as if they would jump out in surprise.

The man's red eyes were still looking at her without a twinkle.

“I ran like a madman wherever it was even slightly similar to yours. no matter how far away I ran to see if you were there. But no matter how much the humans tried to find it, I couldn't feel your presence no matter how much I searched for it. As if making fun of me looking for you, let alone your presence, there were only traces of my power, the power I planted, all over the eastern continent.”

“… … .”

“After that, it came to the conclusion that you used that damn ability again to get away. Maybe then I didn't want to believe that you ran away.”

The man raised one lip and smiled self-deprecatingly.

The sight was so sad that Lee Ye-joo felt her heart sink again with a thump.

That can't be the case, why would I run away?

She shook her head and wanted to deny it, but the man didn't give her a chance and continued.

“Because I thought I had run afoul of a subject who was bound by chains, I was madly angry. I tried not to leave a speck of dust by destroying the eastern continent, but I couldn't even do that. If you do that, I'm afraid even the smallest traces of you will disappear.”

“… … .”

“So I looked for you even more. Find... … .”

The man suddenly reached out and grabbed Lee Ye-joo's shoulder.

It was such a strong grip that the evil sound came out naturally.

“I wanted to kill you by breaking your neck with my own hands.”

Whoops, she swallowed her breath loud enough to be heard.

Of course, I guessed that nothing good could come out of the man that thought she had run away from, but I really didn't expect him to say such terrifying things.

Lee Ye-joo smiled awkwardly even now and said, 'Isn't that a joke?' I thought about asking.

However, to lighten the atmosphere with such a joke, the man's two pupils looking down at her were burning with seriousness.

The man had really made up his mind to kill her.

In a frightened mood, Lee Ye-joo swallowed dry saliva.

“… … Jorongi, I'm sick... … .”

As she twisted her gripped arm slightly and timidly complained of pain, the strength in her hand, which had been clenched until then as if it were about to break it, lost some strength.

But that was it.

As if there was no intention of completely freeing her from the beginning, the man's large hand was still tightly gripping her arm.

The man glistened with an unknown emotion and spit it out at Lee Ye-joo.

“But it’s so absurd. I thought I'd kill you as soon as I found it... … .”

“… … .”

“Yeah, when I saw you rolling out of the sewer, the thought of breaking you head completely disappeared.”

“Ha, sewer… … .” Lee Ye-joo mumbled through the sewer with a shocked face.

But regardless of the shock she received, the man continued to push his feelings.

“Besides, seeing you crying, here you go.”

The man tapped the side of my left chest with the other hand that was not holding Lee Ye-joo.

“It got a little weird.”

Contrary to his nonchalant tone, as if talking to someone else, he still stared at Lee Ye-joo with red-hot pupils.

She couldn't even breathe out loud because of the man's life.

no, is it live? Is what is in a man's eyes really worth living?

Looking at yourself, you are shining brightly, but are those eyes filled with hatred and anger enough to send chills down your spine?

It was ambiguous. What she can be sure of is that she doesn't feel a chill run down her spine while she's looking into his eyes, or that she's afraid and resentful to the point of feeling chills with his inexplicable hatred towards her.

Lee Ye-joo could not hide her face, which was a mixture of dizziness and confusion.

Holding her who couldn't even control her emotions like that, the man suddenly asked.

“… … What is this feeling?”

“… … Yes? What, what?”

“You promised to teach me feelings.”

“… … .”

“What do you say about this feeling, Lee Ye-joo?”

Ram pushed his face in and asked again. It was close enough for his nose to touch.

Even if she wanted to bite her back, she couldn't because her forearm was held in the man's hand.

His crimson eyes caught the light of the Lumière flower and shone like a charm.

A man's eyes right in front of her nose, a man's sharp nose. Man's red lips. Lips. His lips fluttered as if teasing Lee Ye-joo.

As she slowly moved her gaze, her face turned red as if it were about to burn in an instant.

crazy. crazy! Why do you keep calling me by name? Why do you keep making people tremble?

“What is this feeling, Ye-joo?”

The man seemed to be thinking deeply, then muttered to himself.

thump, thump, thump, thump. Inside her left chest, her heart convulsed painfully as it threatened to jump out again.

Her name was called again. It was as if he was urging her to answer.

do not know... How do I know your feelings that you don't even know! I don't know, I don't know! Lee Ye-joo cried with a flushed face as if it were about to explode.

"You look like you're about to cry."

“… … .”

"I've calmed you down, so why are you making that face again?"

The man made a face that he really didn't know and tilted his head.

I'll be thrilled ... What's really on your eyes? Why does this crazy guy keep looking cute... …

At the same time as that thought, Lee Ye-joo gained a sharp realization, like a thunderbolt striking the back of her head.

ah! As she let out her exclamation ... she hurriedly shut her mouth with her man's free hand.

Otherwise, it seemed like I would be crying and screaming unsightly.

"oh my god… … .”

“… … .”

"What should I do." Lee Ye-joo mumbled with a voice full of crying. "me… … I guess you like me.”

“… … what?" Ram's pupils slowly dilated at the sudden statement.

“… … I like you."

She confessed her feelings with a red face that was almost on the verge of crying.

Reddened face, reddened eyes trembled with tears.

The man seemed surprised and had a stiff expression she hadn't seen before.

Seeing that face, Lee Ye-joo really wanted to cry.

oh I'm already in love with this guy

since when? My heart aches when I see this man's red eyes, and I can't take my eyes off this man's lips even though he's talking to and like a sheet of paper being blown away by the wind.

Lee Ye-joo pouted her brow to hold back her tears, then lifted one hand that was covering her mouth and placed it on his cheek. When the other person's hand touched his cheek, the man's pupils widened.

It was something I would never have even dreamed of.

However, even though he was startled, he did not avoid her reckless touch.

It was a problem that had been constantly thought over and over again in the eastern continent.

Why do you really hate the red dog that keeps sticking to him?

Why do I hate you who keep looking at me with bright red eyes?

Why do I feel sad that you don't keep calling me by my name?

Even knowing that it's not a carefree situation where you can give your heart to someone. why do i keep looking at you... When I see you, my heart and my heart... … .

"you… … I want you to call me by my name the way you call other divine beast... … .”

“… … .”

“When you look at me, these eyes… … .”

Lee Ye-joo's thumb wrapped around his cheek gently touched the man's eyes.

She said, looking into the man's red eyes with tears hanging from her eyes.

“I want these red eyes to turn black when they look at me… … .”

“… … .”

"you… … I want you to smile when you see me.”

And that wasn't all. When I see you, I want to look pretty, I want to show off my shyness, I want to act cute, I want to touch you, I want to hold you... … I want to kiss you.

While she didn't know it at all, she couldn't control her emotions that had grown like a snowball, so Lee Ye-joo couldn't get a sense of what to do.

The man just stared at her like that and didn't say anything for a while.

She didn't really want any answers or reactions either.

Rather than confessing because I wanted to get some emotions back like normal heterosexual relationships, it was because my mouth had already moved and I had done everything wrong when I realized it.

It's okay to just dismiss it as nonsense and ignore it, so Lee Ye-joo just begged him to stop looking at her as if she were disgusting and repulsive.

“… … I like you.”

After a while, when the man opened his mouth, Lee Ye-joo shrank her head, afraid that some kind of knife-like words would pour out on her.

"then… … .”

“… … .”

“You will be the first among humans to like me.”

But surprisingly, the only thing that came out of the man's mouth was an absurd sound that made her look dumbfounded in an instant.

"Yes?" Lee Ye-joo asked stupidly. Are there any more? What else does she have to say to herself?

Shrinking her neck, she looked at him with her mouth wide open at the man's words.

However, he was still making an incomprehensible expression, and it seemed that he had no idea what she was saying.

crazy… … Lee Ye-joo fell into greater chaos than when she realized that she liked the madman in front of her.

I said people like it... No, it's not just a normal person, but a human being himself said he likes it. what?

You became the first person to like me? This crazy guy... … .

It was when Lee Ye-joo stared at him with a confused face at the man's shocking words.

“It smells.”

“Uh, uh!”

The man suddenly lowered his head. Isn't it not enough, so it's not enough to hit the face that is located in close range.

Lee Ye-joo let out a strange sound and stepped back as her neck snapped.

I felt a sense of danger as if I would fall back at any moment.

Of course, because the man still held her arm, she couldn't fall back, and she couldn't get away from the man's burdensome gaze.

Afraid of falling, she glanced behind her back desperately and cried out.

“My, what does the smell smell like… … !”

“This is why it is so strange.”

The man opened his eyes and scanned her face full of embarrassment.

"It's like rolling around in the mud like this. Why does it smell sweet?"

"uh… … .”

“What I wished for.”

I think I experienced this once. Lee Ye-joo tilted her head at a strange sense of deja vu.

What is sweetness? If there's a smell, I'm sure I'll smell the stinky smell and sweat. … .

And besides, it's bewildering. Isn't that the expression I used to call the red dog?

It was the moment when Lee Ye-joo tried to insist that I was not requested out of absurdity.

“Have you thought about the feelings I asked about?”

Before she could even open her mouth, the man urged impatiently.

Lee Ye-joo's eyebrows furrowed at the emotion that started again.

No, how can I find out the feelings you don't even know!

After being swept away by the different emotions, I only realized my feelings that I liked you for no reason, so I'm just confused and dizzy.

"answer."

However, she cried out in tears at the man who stubbornly asked the question despite his puzzled expression.

“… … Mo, I don't know, really! How do I know how you feel!”

"Hmm."

"No, that's not it... … Still, I still haven't figured it all out... … . It hasn't been long since we met again... … .”

Lee Ye-joo added in a small voice, hastily, because of the man who took a deep breath and flashed red eyes.

She was really sad and complicated.

He said he wanted to kill me just a moment ago!

I couldn't even hear the emotion of wanting to kill and then suddenly changing his face and smelling my hair.

damn it! Why does the 23-year-old mother-of-a-kind solo's first confession to the opposite sex go this way... … .

Lee Ye-joo whimpered.

At that time, the madman with the red eyes who was still looking down at her as if he was about to explode looked at her flushed and gave an order.

“Until I find out, then.”

The man's hand, which had been clenching his forearm violently, climbed up his arm as if he were falling through a wall, and soon grabbed Lee Ye-joo's cheeks with the other hand.

Both cheeks were squeezed by the man's hands, and the mouth protruded like a crucian carp.

The man's face began to come closer and closer.

A burst of flame exploded in her chest. 'Oh, uh. This is a bit dangerous.' It was the moment I thought about doing it.

“Stay by my side.”

The man whispered something in front of her lips that barely touched.

My lips itchy. Did you ask me to stay with you? Lee Ye-joo's attempt to recall the meaning of what he said did not last long.

I wanted to press down on something soft and soft like a stamp, and then Lee Ye-joo's lips and every exhaled breath were swallowed into the man's mouth.

Her vision was blurred.

The lower lip sucked in disgust.

I felt a tapping on my front tooth as if to open it, so I opened it blankly without thinking.

Then, something sloppy came crashing into her mouth.

Chuyub, Chug. I woke up to a colorful sound like biting on candy and sucking on it.

What she could see in front of her eyes were closed eyes, and the beautiful eyelashes at the tips.

Lee Ye-joo had no choice but to keep her eyes wide open for a long time because his eyes were thicker and thinner than those of a woman.

Then, as the thing that occupied her mouth like she was biting into a handful of pudding tightly wrapped around her tongue and dragged her home, she had a rather embarrassing thought.

Lee Ye-joo is dragged along even when kissing because her body chained is not enough.

She lamented as her cheeks flushed hot as she was grabbed by the man.

However, instead of protesting by embodying that lament, she obediently gave her mouth and tongue to the man who ravenously lusted after her, and slowly closed her eyes as if she was falling asleep.

The bright sun-lit flowers around them swayed even when the wind was not blowing.

As if kissing, they rub each other's leaves against each other, rubbing them together, making a sigh.

The night got so deep.
    When Ram, who had been wandering around the cabin, returned to the cabin, the human woman was curled up in the state where she had been crouching before leaving.

Are you still having a seizure because you made fun of it?

Ram pulled up the corners of her lips and let out a big smile, and it was only when he got closer to the bed that she was lying on that he could hear her breathing regularly.

Lee Ye-joo, who must have been very tired, was in a state of sleep as if she was fainting without even bending over.

Ram approached and took a close look at her face, as if she was lost in deep sleep, but she didn't even move.

Sleeping on her stomach with her neck thrown to the side seemed uncomfortable.

Tsk, Ram clicked his tongue briefly, reached out his hand, and flipped her face upside down.

It was like a hand pulling clothes loosely without sincerity, but Lee Ye-joo's body turned over faster and faster than when he did the flip.

The comfortable posture made it easier for her to sleep. The sound of her breathing deepened even more.

Ram sat down beside the human woman lying down and looked down at her sleeping face.

“You are quiet when you sleep.”

The appearance of a human woman who chattered so nonstop when awake, but kept her mouth shut when sleeping, was somewhat strange to him.

A pair of red eyes looking down at her shone brightly in the black darkness.

It was then. Through the round window in the wall where the head of the bed was, the moon, hidden in the clouds, showed its smooth, white body.

Soon, light flooded into the cabin and slightly illuminated the human woman's face.

The bloody eyes that seemed to be burning were slowly covered by the soft, hazy moonlight that gently brushed across his face.

Even though it wasn't that bright, the human woman frowned and grunted, as if she didn't like the brightening of her eyes.

Ram suddenly raised his hand and pressed the center of Lee Ye-joo's forehead, which was frowning.

Not knowing that he was bothering her face, his big hand obscured her bright vision, and her frowning brow was gently relaxed like a lie and returned to its original state.

It was so absurd that the man laughed.

Contrary to my thoughts, however, his hand came down slowly, as if sweeping her face from the woman's forehead.

When the hands stopped on the nose that vibrated on the nose, the nose, the man was grumpy.

not even carefree ... Whispering sorrowfully, the man pinched the woman's nose with his thumb and forefinger and held her breath.

Then, seeing the furrow between her brows again, he let go of her nose as if she was patronizing him.

"Yes… … .”

Lee Ye-joo whimpered at the touch that was bothering her, and tried to turn her head the other way.

But how can you just keep your eyes open and watch it?

He grabbed the spinning head again and put it all the way to him.

A human woman pouting her lips, knowing that even if she was in a deep sleep, it would be like a ghost to touch her.

His two pupils, which had been submerged in the moonlight for a moment, flashed coldly.

The neck of a human woman, illuminated by the moonlight, exposed as she turned her head toward him. It was because his gaze caught the dark red and bluish bruises along her handprints on the skinny nape of her neck, which would not have been a handful if squeezed.

Despite having pulled out the head of that worm-like thing made like this alive, when he faced the scars of a human woman again, his anger rose.

“To the subject whose head is filled with only wishful thoughts.”

He murmured, patting the corners of his mouth that had stopped pouting with his long, well-shaped fingers.

If you keep your mouth shut like this or whisper that you like me discreetly like before, you'll think it's pretty and say you're pretty.

Seeing her turn upside down for being teased a little bit, he never knew how a young child could have such a wild and strong temper.

“And then you dare to deny my power?”

It reminded me of the human woman who used to use the group, saying that the Kestrel said not to take any more power.

Surprisingly, Ram could feel that his mood was rapidly getting dirty. Kestrel, this.

The man who had been gnashing his teeth terribly turned an arrow of anger.

He grabbed Lee Ye-joo's chin, who was still in a deep sleep.

“Open your mouth.”

She slept with her mouth firmly shut, but Ram's violent hand forced her lips to open forcefully like a seashell.

Ram stared down at her for a moment, as if he was quite pleased with the way her chin was held in his hands and her mouth opened without protest.

Then he lowered his head abruptly with a growl, like a wild beast would make.

The inside of the mouth of the young one is extremely small, so even if you slightly dip your tongue, the inside will fill up quickly.

When the warm, moist, and soft mucous membrane touches the tip of the tongue, a sweet smell that makes it hard to breathe makes your nose tingle.

Ram got drunk and frantically poked into the human woman's mouth, sucked and licked it.

It was the same before entering the hut. When he woke up to the feeling of a thump hitting his chest, he realized that a human woman was pushing him hard with a reddened face from shortness of breath.

It's young, so you have to handle it carefully and delicately. I thought so and tried to do it again.

However, because of the sweet smell, Ram lost consciousness and plunged his tongue deep into the throat of the sleeping human woman.

“… … eww… … Um... … .”

It was Lee Ye-joo's grunting moaning that made his reason come back, which had been raging in the mouth of a human woman like a tyrant on a battlefield.

Slowly, the focus returned to Ram's red eyes, which had been cloudy.

He recalled with difficulty the original purpose he had momentarily forgotten.

Why are you forcibly opening the mouth of a sleeping creature and sticking your tongue deep into it?

As soon as Ram remembered it again, he blew a breath into Lee Ye-joo's mouth.

A black lump of light leaked out from the gap between his mouth and the human woman's mouth, which were facing each other.

The clumped lump crawled on his tongue, which occupied the human woman's mouth, and slithered down into her esophagus.

After that, Ram blew the jet-black lump through the human woman's body several times with her tongue.

In fact, you didn't have to force it through your mouth.

It was his power, the black shard, that could easily remove even light wounds with just a touch.

However, he dared to choose to force through her throat.

Even after the bruises on the nape of her neck, which had been swollen and swollen dark red, gradually faded and completely disappeared, and new flesh rose up on the torn back of her hand, where blood scabs had clung to each other, covering the entire wound without leaving a single blemish.

Continue until Lee Ye-joo's whole body, not missing a single corner, is filled with his own strength. continuously, continuously.

The man who forced her to swallow the black lumps for a long time eventually withdrew his deeply buried tongue and let go of her lips.

As the mouths that were facing each other fell soggy, a silver thread stretched between them.

It was a scene that would make Lee Ye-joo frightened and screaming if she saw it in her waking state. However, in Ram's head, there was no thought that it was dirty.

Rather, the scruff of the human woman's neck, which had been cleansed through that act, and the body overflowing with my own strength were so satisfying.

He showed his teeth and smiled the widest since he met Lee Ye-joo.

“I want to have this.” Red eyes glittered with unknown madness. The man snorted.

It was like giving someone an arrogant order.

The human woman, who had barely breathed after escaping from the man, fell into a deep sleep again, so there was no way to answer.

“I will have this.” The black shards recited with more force than before.

Then, as if answering his words, very small voices were heard.

The voices were so low and whispered that at first it was just the hum of the wind.

But the more I listened closely, the clearer and more specific the voices became, until finally, when the wind brushed my hair, I could barely hear them.

'This human rejected your power.'

One of the small voices spoke clearly to the black shard.

What followed went smoothly.

'that's right.'

'Human women hate your strength.'

'Why did you give me strength?'

'Why did you blow it in?'

'Why?'

Numerous whispers poured into the ears of the black shards.

Despite the fact that he could have lost his mind, the face of the black fragment did not stir at all.

“This is to make sure she can’t run away anywhere.” The black shards answered.

'But having your power on top of your body only adds to your hiding place.'

'Black shards, your power is lurking everywhere in your body, so what's the use of injecting it into it?'

'right. There are only more places to hide.'

'It's useless.'

A handful of remaining black mists chattered at the answer of the black fragments.

The black shard opened its mouth again.

“What I mean is that this means running away using one's abilities. The reason I gave them power was to make them subordinate to me and prevent that in advance.”

'But do human women have a place to go?'

'that's right. This human woman wants to go back to the past.'

'I'm going back to the past and trying to save my mother.'

Talking about the past, the black mists were excited and chattered loudly in an instant.

'The human woman is looking for a way to go to the past.'

'And I have the power to go to the past.'

'that's right. Try going back to the past.'

The black mists told the black fragments about Lee Ye-joo.

“I decided to let her know how I feel.”

The black shard shook its head.

he was sure... That a human woman can teach me feelings.

That only this girl could save him from walking down the endless road to hell.

Just like how I saved Kestrel, I will save myself by burning all my strength and abilities.

'Emotions?'

'Tell me how you feel?'

'Feelings for you? feelings?'

As the black mist asked again, the black fragments that had only shaken their heads horizontally nodded vertically this time.

"yes. About the reason why I changed my mind after trying to kill it, and about the feeling of wanting to have it.”

'… … .'

“If you know that, this hatred and thirst for humans might fade a little.”

The few remaining black mists were silent for a moment at the words of the black fragments.

I didn't know if that silence was because I couldn't believe that a human woman could point out emotions to a black shard, or if it was a prelude to finding a place to talk loudly again.

'no! I'm cheating on you.'

However, it was soon revealed that the latter was the reason for the silence, starting with one voice.

'Humans are good at lying.'

'I'm going to throw you away and go to the past.'

'I'll throw you away like time.'

'I'm going to leave you and go back.'

'Throwing you away.'

Feeling offended by the black mists roaming around him, the black shards released their power with a flash of red eyes.

"stop."

The murmur of the black mists suddenly ceased.

The black shard reached out and grabbed the human woman's hair.

“She said she liked me.”

yes you said you like me... that you like me... she begged me with a sad face to smile.

The woman's pupils that trembled in fear of meeting my eyes, the eyelids that trembled, and the mouth that exuded sweetness through the gaps.

The black shards did not miss a single human woman at that time and carved them into his eyes.

His hand, which was gripping the human woman's hair, was filled with strength.

“So you can’t go anywhere. You said you liked me, so this is mine.”

Hee-ik.

I thought I could hear the sharp sound of breathing in from somewhere, and the silence around the black debris that had settled for a moment quickly became confused with screams.

'The human woman said she likes black fragments!'

'They say they like black fragments!'

'I like you! I like you! Human women like black shards!'

'right! Black fragments!'

The black mists were excited and chattering at each other.

It was much louder than before, but this time the black shards didn't stop them for some reason.

At that time, the black fogs that were running amok suddenly had another curiosity.

'But how are you going to keep the human woman from going?'

'right. A human woman has power, so how?'

'I want to go back to the past, but how?'

'how?'

'yes? huh? how? How do I catch it?'

As if dying of curiosity, the black mists bombarded us with questions one after another.

Ram didn't answer right away.

Instead, he did not let go of the human woman's hair that he was still holding on to until the very end, and he saw her speechless face revealed under the faint moonlight.

Even though the surroundings were chattering like this, Lee Ye-joo was still asleep, exhaling evenly.

“A human bitch.”

pretty thing. Ram laughed. It was a terribly greedy, insidious laugh.

"I guess I'll have to catch it the way humans use it."

The moment he looked down at Lee Ye-joo, the greed reflected in the red eyes of the black fragments boiled like lava.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
    Ainespi, oblomov, YuyuxHime and 6 others like this.
  14. magfuentes

Reading List:
    Link
    She stopped walking and stretched her body tight.

Ram, who had been walking in front, tried to drag her along, ignoring the slight resistance he felt from behind.

However, Lee Ye-joo's stubbornness was also not easy.

In the end, it was Ram who lost.

He turned around with a face that clearly showed his displeasure.

"what?"

“My wrist hurts.”

She groaned, pointing with her free hand.

Ram let out a shallow sigh and relaxed the hand he was holding.

There was a strong will to never let go, even if she had to spare.

Who would even run away because they don't want to wash! Lee Ye-joo, who had let go of her anger, quickly caught the man who was trying to resume his steps.

Then I finally pulled my loose grip off my wrist.

The expressionless man's brow furrowed violently.

Lee Ye-joo quickly took the next action before he could not stand it any longer and became angry.

"what… … .”

“Can’t you hold me like this?” The palms met.

Unlike the cool temperature she felt when she touched the man's cheek, the hand she held was warmer than she thought.

It's so warm, why didn't she feel it when he held her wrist?

Lee Ye-joo put Ram's fingers between her fingers and lifted her up and shook her slightly.

Even after I did it, for some reason, my fingertips were stinging and itching as if electricity were running, so I couldn't meet the man's eyes properly.

“Cow, holding my wrist is uncomfortable for you too.”

“… … .”

“If you hold it like this, uh, you’ll be comfortable, too, and you can walk next to it. uh, uh... … .”

Lee Ye-joo, who was speechless, finally lowered her head.

There was no answer from the man.

uh, what to do Should I just let it go? Damn, men do these things first, so why me. Hehehe

I was afraid that he would shake his hand coldly.

I was afraid that he would be angry if I asked him to know the subject, where did you touch the human subject?

Even now, as I let go of his hand, I said, 'This is a joke. Hold my wrist.' Should I stretch out my wrist?

Although he was wearing an index finger, the gap between the man's fingers was loose as if it would come loose soon.

It was the moment when her brief new worries reached their climax, and she finally decided to take her hand out.

Lee Ye-joo's hand, which was trying to escape through his fingers, was tightly grasped.

When it was loose, the bond between the two deepened. When she raised her head,ther man was preparing her to turn away from him.

"Sigh." he started moving Lee Ye-joo hurriedly followed him.

It was different from before, when he didn't care whether she followed suit or not.

His stride length was noticeably shorter.

Enough that she, too, can fit right in.

And that wasn't all. Even though he walked ahead, the man did not let go of her hand.

Lee Ye-joo could not stand the laughter that kept leaking out of the warmth felt from the palms that were touching tightly without air passing through.

holding hands, holding hands OMG! hold her hand with Ram.

She peeked at the man's clasped hands in succession, and gently pressed her throbbing chest with the other hand.

Really good. I feel so good I'm going to die

Excitement enough to blow away the shame of the rotten underwear hit Lee Ye-joo's whole body.

Lee Ye-joo did not know because she couldn't control her overflowing emotions and laughed.

The tips of the ears of the man who was walking two steps ahead were red like the tip of a strawberry.

As always, only Lee Ye-joo did not know.

By the time they arrived at the lakeside, Lee Ye-joo let go of Ram's clenched hands.

She didn't even realize how good it was that my hands were full of sweat.

As soon as the warmth of the palms that were touching each other disappeared, the sweat evaporated and the hands became cold again.

what.... Are you already feeling cold in your side because you don't have his hand?

Looking down at her hand, which was losing its warmth, with a serious face, she suddenly shook her head at the gaze that touched her cheek.

The man's red pupils turned towards her.

Embarrassed, Lee Ye-joo hid her hands behind her back.

He pointed to the lakeside as if he had been waiting.

“Go and wash up. Tight enough not to smell.”

Lee Ye-joo looked around the lake with a face that was still uneasy.

I wondered if there was anything special with Ram, who was omniscient and omnipotent like a god. Still, the fear I experienced yesterday hadn't completely disappeared.

It was quiet near the lake. She cautiously looked at the forest in question behind Ram's back.

The strange gaze was no longer felt.

As the man said, there is really nothing, but he may be mistaken.

The man frowned and urged her on.

“What are you just watching? Even if you go quickly.”

“Go, go! You can go... … .”

“Take this too.”

"What… … .” Ram held out something.

It was a glass bottle containing green herbal powder.

I laughed out loud at the behavior of the man who brought it.

“Take it and wash it.”

"how… … Ha, why did you bring this again?”

“It helps with cleaning.”

You madman! None of that helps!

Lee Ye-joo glared at the glass bottle that was kindly handed to her.

"hurry." The man waved his outstretched hand up and down and gave it another go.

Scared of his obsession, she had no choice but to accept it.

Lee Ye-joo, who was walking near the lake holding a glass bottle and unbuttoning her robe, turned around to see Ram as the cold water touched her feet.

The man was staring at her with the same immobility as before.

She looked down at her, half unbuttoned.

I was wearing thin black underwear underneath, but somehow I felt a bit embarrassed.

“Can’t you turn around?” Lee Ye-joo asked. The man replied with a subtle twitching of his eyebrows.

“… … Are you going to wash naked?”

"no! No, what!”

“Then what does it matter?”

"just… … It's okay for women to see others washing their clothes.”

“Are you one of those ‘women’ too?” Lee Ye-joo lost consciousness at the man's question.

A series of contemplations about unrequited love that I thought about right before I woke up and kissed him came to mind.

Damn, it's not enough to be treated like a child, you didn't even think of me as a woman?

"then! Then not a woman! I am a man! Yeah? Are you a man!”

“… … .”

“Can I just take my pants off here? Take it off once?!”

The thin, airy black pants she was forced to wear at Madame Penny's store are tied with a string to keep them in place, so if you untie the strap, the pants go down without a second hand.

She wiggled wildly as she untied the string.

Seeing that the human woman's eyes had turned white, Ram sighed and slowly turned around.

"after… … do it in moderation and come out If you're late, I'll throw you head first into the lake water.”

The man turned around more meekly than expected.

Lee Ye-joo grumbled and took off her robe.

“Why are there so many buttons, this bastard’s bag?”

After taking it off, I felt the weight of the robe.

As soon as I got out of my outerwear, my body felt light as if it were flying.

Relieved, she rolled up her limbs and walked slowly towards the water.

“Ugh, kick it!”

However, less than a second had elapsed since she dipped her feet into the water, with a squealing sound, she hurriedly withdrew her feet.

The water was cold enough to wake her up. It is said that the lake was created by melting the ice caps on the top of the mountain.

An unprecedented hesitation welled up.

just roughly... … .

“… … Should I just wash the cat?”

While looking down at the blue water and contemplating, Lee Ye-joo suddenly saw her face reflected on the clear surface of the water.

"ah… … .” And let out a small exclamation.

… … More than I thought, no, a homeless woman who was stubborn enough to know why the man called me rotten was reflected on the lake.

ugh! my rotten! my rotten! She cried and recalled the rotten smell many times.

She wanted to jump out right away as the chill penetrated her to the very marrow, but she held back and stepped back into the lake.

The road to being seen well by your mate was a long and arduous one.

I was able to tolerate the cold water, which made me feel like I would get frostbite.

In fact, it was more accurate to say that she lost her senses because it was too cold than to endure it, but Lee Ye-joo washed hard anyway.

She also used the green herbal powder the man gave her.

Surprisingly, the herbal powder had more than expected effects.

Yesterday, when she washed the dishes, it was just slippery and there was no foam, but after using it when washing, my skin was clean enough to be used as a substitute for foam cleansing or shampoo.

The cool scent of peppermint and the bitter scent of grass leaves when the grass is crushed gently wrapped around her body.

Lee Ye-joo, who washed herself thoroughly with herbal powder, muttered doubtfully as she closed the lid of the glass bottle.

“Aren’t you using this for washing your face?”

If so, you washed the dishes with soap or shampoo or something. Damn.

She was determined never to use the pots and bowls she had used yesterday again.

I don't even know if it's for washing the face or washing the dishes, and I'll definitely give the bowl and spoon to the damn Dan who just said ignorantly that it helps the cleaning effect.

After roughly washing up, Lee Ye-joo remembered Ram who was waiting for her and turned her head towards him.

She must have checked the appearance of the man who was standing behind her, but when she looked again, the new model of the man had disappeared.

She was terrified for a moment and glanced around frantically.

After searching for a while, she was able to find the man.

He was, of course, sitting near the bush in question that Lee Ye-joo felt uncomfortable with.

She wondered why it was so hard to find, but Ram had turned his back to her, leaning against the back of a tree.

She told him not to look at her, but she was very upset at the attitude of the man who seemed to have no interest in her.

"That is unfair." What if she gets eaten by another mermaid fish while washing herself?

At that moment, Lee Ye-joo, who was frantic, thought of a very good way to fuck him.

She changed her face and smiled wickedly.

Damn you. The era of great vengeance has finally begun!

Even with his eyes closed, all of Ram's nerves were focused on the lakeside.

I could hear her swearing while dipping her feet in cold water, and splashing water on her while making a pained sound.

“Oh, it's cold! Ugh, oh my!” And even a voice desperately looking for someone.

The corners of Ram's mouth moved up and down gently, like petals swaying in the spring breeze, at the sight of a human woman who could be clearly drawn even without looking.

It wasn't long before the sound of splashing water stopped.

She must have been shocked that it smelled rotten. Ram smiled contentedly like a satiated predator.

Now let's go pick up the clean one.

It was time for him to get up to greet the admirable human woman who had been fighting cold water all along.

“Ra, Ram! oh, help me! Whoops!”

A shrieking scream from a human woman was heard. It was an urgent voice.

When Ram hurriedly came out to the lakeside, he saw a crying human woman with a pale face.

Instantly, his pupils widened.

Normally, you would have noticed that it was strange right away, but Ram wasn't the same as usual.

His face stiffened at the sight of a human woman.

“What is going on?”

“Ah. All, my legs don't fall out. I must have caught something!”

In fact, Lee Ye-joo felt like she was about to die from enduring the cold that pierced her to the bone.

From the time she stepped into a place filled with water up to her waist to trick him into eating, she hit the water and regretted that she had done something useless.

But what's even crazier than the chill is that the man's face looking at her is expressionless as usual.

I don't think he knew right away that she was lying.

Lee Ye-joo became urgent.

In order to deceive the man, she acted more violently and desperately.

“Help me, Ram! heh heh heh My leg doesn't fall out! I-I think I'm going to die!”

Shivering from the cold, she cried out one more time, and the man finally moved.

Standing on the border between the lake and the land, he took one step and stepped into the shore.

No, it would have been more accurate to say that he carried himself on the surface of the water.

The man started walking across the water without getting a single shoe wet.

'Me, me! People ask for help, but you walk on water because you don't want to get wet?!'

Looking at the man coming towards her, Lee Ye-joo felt relieved but also became disturbed.

In the meantime, Ram's shoes came in front of her eyes.

The man who became close in an instant reached out his hand as soon as he arrived.

Lee Ye-joo looked at his hand with a strange expression.

Even if he helped, I thought he would grab the hood and pull it up ignorantly.

"catch." Ram urged.

Lee Ye-joo was submerged in the water, so she had to raise her head as high as she could to face him floating on the surface of the water.

The human woman, who had been staring blankly at his hand, smiled like a child and grabbed his hand.

It took quite some time for the man's warmth to transfer to her cold, hardened hands after being in the cold water for a long time.

The moment I thought 'Ah, it's warm', Lee Ye-joo pulled her hand towards him.

“… … uh?" I was prepared to fall backwards and pulled on, but the man did not budge.

huh? She put on a stupid expression for a moment and looked up at Ram.

The man narrowed his forehead and looked down at her as if she was doing something unworthy of poetry.

It's so cold that my hands are weak. That must be it.

Lee Ye-joo once again gave her all her strength and pulled his hand.

The hand holding the man trembled.

“Ugh, Mr. Why… … !”

Are you not moving? Lee Ye-joo pulled her motionless hand a few more times with her face filled with embarrassment.

However, the man was not dragged into the water as originally planned.

The mischievous smile on her lips slowly faded.

The man asked as he looked down at the woman who was wandering around with a blue face.

“Did you want to play in the water?”

“… … .”

“When I asked you if you liked it before, you didn’t even answer. If you wanted to play in the water with me, it would have been better if you had talked about it right away.”

The man grinned, as if asking why she did such a troublesome thing.

That wry laugh was the same as the one she had just had.

However, Lee Ye-joo had no bird to notice.

It was because the hand she was holding with the intention of pulling it toward me started to pull toward the man.

“Uh, uh!”

Even when her body was lifted above the water, Lee Ye-joo did not know what was happening to her.

She just realized that my eyesight had grown so much.

She was grabbed by Ram's hand and pulled up to the surface of the water where she was in the blink of an eye. For a moment, his strong arms supported her under her knees and lifted her up as if hugging a princess.

'This isn't it. Something's wrong.' Anxiety spread through her whole body.

When the sight intensified in the princess' embrace and the sight turned 180 degrees, Lee Ye-joo instinctively began to tremble.

“Why, why are you like this! Why are you like this!”

In an instant, blood rushed to her head.

The ends of her wet hair, like seaweed, dangled as if it were about to touch the water.

“If it’s late.”

“Ugh, ugh.”

“In the lake water, head first.”

A grinding sound was heard from somewhere.

As if he had heard something very light, the man robbed Lee Ye-joo of his body a couple of times.

As her head dangled weakly in the air, she realized that the man had seen through everything.

At the same time as that devastating realization, a scream erupted from her mouth.

“Okay, I was wrong! sorry!"

"I think I said I'd give it a shot." The man raised his red lips slightly and smiled.

It was the kind of smile that Lee Ye-joo would have seen if she saw it, saying that there was no such thing as a devil.

“Don't let go! evil! Ram! Now, wrong! wrong… … !”

Eventually, the arms that had tightly wrapped around my waist and legs loosened.

I felt as if all my blood and organs were draining downwards.

And Lee Ye-joo really plunged headfirst into the water.

“Ouch… … heck... … !” Could this be the heart of Sim's awakening?

Unknowingly, the cold water that made her eyes pop open hit her face.

Water poured in and out of the nostrils, mouth, ears, and throat.

Lee Ye-joo flopped like a frog in the water, wriggling and struggling like crazy.

It was fortunate that the water level was low.

When she barely got up on the bottom of the lake, she was soaked from head to toe in the water so cold that she couldn't even speak.

“Ugh! Ugh, it's cold! Ugh!”

A chill penetrated her armpits, and she wrapped her arms around her body and clattered her teeth like nutcrackers.

It was so cold that I couldn't turn my head.

If even a gust of wind blew, it would be the perfect temperature to freeze and die of frostbite.

It's so cold and miserable... … .

“Huh, uhh.”

It was a time when she was constantly trembling and making strange noises through her mouth.

A low laugh could be heard above her head, which looked like a rat in the rain.

Lee Ye-joo splashed water and raised her head.

Looking at him, the man smiled with his eyes wide open.

she murmured as if possessed.

"Smile… … ?” When our eyes met, he let out an openly bewitching laugh.

He was a man with no expression, so it was unfamiliar to see him even laugh out loud.

As I stared at it with a bewildered face, the man started talking.

“Worth seeing.” Devil cub. Lee Ye-joo softly gnashed her teeth.

Then, with strong hands, she grabbed the water she couldn't catch and muttered softly.

“It is a war.”

"what?"

It was the moment Ram, who had been standing tall above the water, lowered her head to listen carefully.

Chew haha-!

The cold lake water slapped Ram's flawless face and scattered.

A sudden shower of water passed, revealing the man's wet face with water droplets trickling down the tips of his eyelashes.

If it was the same as usual, Lee Ye-joo would have blushed when she saw him, but unfortunately, she was half-conscious.

"War! It's a war!”

“… … .”

“How is it, how does the water taste? It's cool, right? right? haha! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Oh, it feels like 10 years of congestion is going down!

Seeing the water dripping down Ram's wet bangs and jawline, she smiled heartily and brushed it back.

And the man who had been floating on the water until then came down.

As if going down a slow escalator, slowly. Even when the eyes of the man who had been far away came quite close, Lee Ye-joo did not notice what was wrong.

"yes." The man who was submerged with his smiled at her.

Why is this crazy guy laughing at me? Ha ha ha ha ha… … .

Lee Ye-joo's laughter, which had spread across the lakeside, slowly stopped.

On the contrary, the man opened his mouth with red eyes shining.

"It's a war." A flood of water poured down.

A shock like whipping a rope with water hit Ye-joo Lee's head.

“Oops! Pooh! Huh!”

Floundering in the sudden drop of water, she struggled to open her eyes.

A man who was submerged in the lake like her was holding out his hands dripping with water. His eyes became hazy.

Right now, that man, no, that bastard hit me with water, right?

This wasn't just a light water fight. It felt like being hit with waves.

“Heh, heh! this person! You bastard!”

Crying, hot resentment soared from the tip of the stomach, and at the same time, Lee Ye-joo screamed and started spraying water at the man.

Chandhak, charhaak-! The man's figure was difficult to see because the view was obscured by the flying mass of water.

Lee Ye-joo didn't really care.

The thought of how to get more water on that madman was running through her brain.

Lee Ye-joo gnashed her teeth and brains while trembling from the cold energy that kept digging into her.

i will never forgive you ... Then there was the real war.

A war in which, of course, she is attacked one-sidedly.

“Fuhak! Whoa! Please save me!” Lee Ye-joo, who was once again struck by the water that had been hit countless times, could not come to his senses.

My skin was tingling from being hit with too much cold water.

Less than 10 minutes had passed since war was declared, but she looked like someone who had taken dozens of dives.

However, the man prepared to pour water again.

What kind of bucket is that kid's hand? How can you feel like you're getting hit by a whole bucket of water every time you spray it!

"for a moment! for a moment!"

“Is it surrender?” The man asked in a horrifyingly leisurely voice.

In fact, he had just asked once before.

It was about 5 minutes - it felt like 5 hours - since the water fight, no, the water war had started.

What did I say then

Did she say, 'Surrender is a piece of shit, eat shit.' 'Fuck or fuck... … She was hit with water before she could finish saying '.

I'd rather surrender then beg for it.

“Unless it surrenders.”

The man cupped his hands and slowly poured water into his hands.

I laughed when I saw that action earlier.

'Water fight is speed, kid.' and ignored the man.

I couldn't even imagine at the time how painful and difficult it was to pack the water slowly.

Lee Ye-joo urgently shouted with a pale face.

"surrender! surrender!"

“… … .”

“Hehe, surrender! sorry! I made a mistake, stop it now!”

Lee Ye-joo begged the man who did not let go of his attacking posture to make a mistake, almost begging.

I was pitiful and servile, but I couldn't help it. If you get hit more, you will really die.

The man who looked at her for a long time and understood her sincere intention to surrender, soon clicked his tongue and threw away the water as if he was sorry.

“Tsk. It's been a while since I had fun, but it's a pity."

fun.

With that one word, she looked back at the madman in front of her with a whitened expression.

fun? Are you having fun with this, you bastard! I almost died from getting hit by the water you pour, fun?

The blazing eyes pierced Ram fiercely.

Despite the sharp gaze, the man's face remained calm.

Should he just stay calm? It was relaxed and even shameless.

However, Lee Ye-joo's anger, which was staring at Ram with eyes that seemed to turn over at any moment, quickly cooled down.

because of the male figure.

Despite all the fuss, his clothes were slightly wet, but his chest was fine.

Nothing had changed from before the water war.

What the hell have you been doing all this time? Rather, the slightly wet and disheveled bangs enhanced the man's humanity.

A sexiness that she had never seen before in a man who was so heartless that she didn't even feel like a human being... … .

Sexy? Sexy! under! Lee Ye-joo was overcome with a deep sense of shame as she cursed at her own eyes for thinking that damn guy looked sexy.

On the other hand, look at my appearance. All exposed flesh lost its original color and turned white.

Besides, water was pouring all over the place.

Whether it's an ear, a nose, or a mouth... … .

Tears came out strangely when she compared the normal man with her wet appearance.

"flaw… … Hehe.”

When she opened my mouth, a thin liquid that shse did not know whether it was water or saliva poured out.

She was suddenly filled with sadness as it flowed down her chin.

“Heh, hehe…” … uh, what is this... … .”

Lee Ye-joo raised her bloodless hand and wrapped it around her head.

damn, this isn't it ... This is not it. Why did this happen?

This was not the story she expected.

Tricking the man into the water, playing in the water like a lover with a troubled man, and then going back friendly holding hands was all she could think of.

Then, when I was shivering in the cold, the man giving me a warm hug was a plus alpha.

The ruse never included these fucking water wars, or even water torture.

But what is this shit like? Da-jeong freezes to death, what is this bloody atmosphere?

“Hehehe, uhhhhh.”

Lee Ye-joo cried as if she were laughing because the situation she was in was so absurd.

The man's eyes widened slightly at the sudden sniff.

Just as she raised her hand to wipe away the dripping mucus, a man approached without a sound.

“Why are you crying?”

The man asked as if he really didn't understand. Lee Ye-joo did not answer. She didn't do it on purpose.

From what I can see, it was because this situation that led to crying was so absurd.

But the man seemed to have a completely different idea than her.

“I thought you wanted to play, so I played with you. Wasn't it a lot of fun?"

“… … .”

“Is that why you are crying?”

“Heh, heh, mother… … .” Please do something with this madman. Lee Ye-joo burst into laughter at the absurd sound of the man.

A couple of tears were shed along with her.

I swiped once more the hot liquid flowing down my philtrum and raised my arm.

But the man caught her wrist like lightning and couldn't wipe her nose.

“I would have asked why you were crying.”

As if he wasn't feeling well, the man lowered his red pupils and asked in a gloomy voice.

No, I feel bad because I'm sorry for something. Lee Ye-joo screamed out in resentment.

"Why! Why are you so fine?”

"what?"

“I became a water ghost like this. I'm the only one getting wet from head to toe, why are you so fine! Not a lot of wet spots! Black.”

"Waht?" Ram laughed as if he was full of energy.

Then he pointed out the reality to her.

"Are you saying that I'm not wet when you foolishly sprayed water only in strict places without looking ahead?"

“Hey, are you stupid? group?! Heh, heh... … .”

Lee Ye-joo sniffled again.

Why! Why didn't even one face get wet! Even if your face is wet, when you are dating other people, 'I even had a friendly water fight with my partner.' Wouldn't it be possible to boast of making it up?

However, my situation now was close to being beaten one-sidedly.

“You really don’t know, don’t know… … .” Lee Ye-joo muttered like a lamentation and turned her back sullenly.

It was to get out of the water.

If she stayed any longer, it would be so cold that she would freeze to death.

However, there was someone who stopped her pitiful struggle to get out of the cold.

Chuak, chuak! I heard the sound of rushing through the water.

Soon, Lee Ye-joo's body turned violently.

Before she could even comprehend what had happened, something warm touched her cold cheeks.

It was a man's hand.

"don't cry."

Lee Ye-joo raised her eyes in surprise.

Red eyes were positioned in front of her nose.

“I didn’t say you were ugly when you cried.”

Ram's thumb gently brushed the corner of her eye.

The tears had already dried up a while ago.

The sniffling was caused by runny nose, but he didn't seem to mind.

The mixed feelings of anger and bitterness that had been sweeping through her until just now suddenly stopped.

Every time the man's fingers brushed over the cool eyelids, heat bloomed like flowers blooming.

The eyes of the man who wipes her face must be tender... …

As if looking at something important, he seemed to be holding affection.

It's an illusion. You can't do that.

Lee Ye-joo's face slowly distorted.

The man's hand came down to the red nose like Rudolph's.

“Oh, no, this is… … .”

She hurriedly restrained herself, telling her not to touch even the runny nose, but she couldn't stop the man's fingers that had already touched the middle of her philtrum.

The man spoke kindly as he wiped it off without hesitation, as if it was not dirty. The bottom of her nose felt warm.

"I'll let you water it if you want."

“… … Yes? Yes?!"

It's not enough to suck in water, but it can even regulate body temperature.

It was while I was absent-mindedly adding one more thing to the man's list of bizarre abilities.

Lee Ye-joo was taken aback by the man’s words and asked back.

“Uh, where are you going?”

“Anywhere you want. I'll hit you once, so this time open your eyes wide and spray it accurately. Don't spray it in hard places.”

Her mouth fell open.

I couldn't understand what the man was talking about. He says he gets hit once?

"why?"

"what?"

“Why, why are you right?”

“Didn’t you just cry out loud that I wasn’t wet?”

It was a womanly voice, as if asking why such a strange question.

this kid, that's... … That's not it! It was from complex emotions, simply losing in a water fight... …

Suddenly Lee Ye-joo became scared.

Things were going crazy.

"ruler. Stop procrastinating and go see a rough solution.”

Ram removed his hands from her face and spread them out to the sides.

It seemed to me that you should try your best once in a while.

Lee Ye-joo was embarrassed and stuttered.

I knew very well that I was using a bunch of nonsense.

But how, how could this man do this?

She bit her lower lip once. And then she calmly recited it.

“Then close your eyes.”

After speaking, she quickly bit her lip again.

Otherwise, it seemed like a big laugh would burst out.

I can finally get my revenge on you! Lee Ye-joo sensed that this was the first and last chance for revenge given by a man.

Ram obediently closed his eyes despite her own impudent tone.

His attitude was compliant enough to make her think he might have other plans.

This must be tacit permission to spray it on your face, right? Hehe.

Lee Ye-joo questioned this.

“It would be better to wrap it tight… … .”

Saying one more time, she put her hands together and poured as much water as she could.

It was so unfortunate and sad that she couldn't hold more.

How nice it would be if your hands were buckets at times like this!

Lee Ye-joo hurriedly tried to splash cold lake water on the man's face.

She tried to do a full swing with all my might. But she couldn't because her heart sank at the man's face when she looked up again.

… … Ram had his eyes closed. Long eyelashes gently settled under the man's eyes.

Like when I peeked at a man's face early in the morning when he fell asleep for a long time. Suddenly, my heart started beating.

She forced her eyes away from his eyelashes.

Then, this time, red lips appeared.

Lee Ye-joo was well aware of how soft and warm those lips were.

How sweet the fresh breath from those lips feels… … .

'Nope! do not be like this! Don't do this, Lee Ye-joo!'

Lee Ye-joo slapped the hammer away.

The wind overflowed more than half of the water she had held in her hand, and water droplets splashed in all directions.

When she looked back at Ram in contemplation, there were several water droplets on his face as well.

She hurriedly threw away her water and reached out to touch the man's face.

It was intended to wipe off the water droplets, but wiping with wet hands only resulted in more water.

Despite the fuss, the man did not budge and closed his eyes.

Lee Ye-joo finally gave up rubbing the water bag on the man's face and cried.

"Why… … .”

I told you to close your eyes, so why are you standing still with your eyes closed? weaken people's hearts. You keep picking on people's hearts.

They do it on purpose.

Lee Ye-joo bit her lip and rationalized it.

You're doing this on purpose to arouse sympathy. know i can't to prevent watering.

However, contrary to the forced muttering of her head, she closed her eyes as if possessed.

When she raise her toes by applying strength to her feet that are deeply submerged in the water. Lee Ye-joo realized that even though she was possessed by the demon she desired, she was firmly possessed.

It was not difficult to reach the aiming point because she was already holding the man's face in order to wipe away the water droplets.

A soft sensation and a warm exhalation entered Lee Ye-joo's mouth.

It's an expected feeling.

No, it was better than expected.

The man flinched at the sudden touch.

However, there was no savage blow or violent withdrawal.

So she pushed a little more confidently.

To be honest, she didn't know how to kiss. It was a man who took the lead each time, and he always came over to his mouth like a pit and took over it like his own house.

From the beginning, she was flustered and swayed, then dragged along, but there was no way she could do it the way the man did to her.

But she was grateful for the man who didn't push her and stood still, so she did her best to convey her feelings.

She squeezed his lips hard, then put out her tongue and licked his lower lip.

Is it because there is nothing to see when the heart is too desperate?

Lee Ye-joo did things she could not even dream of normally, as if pleading.

It was okay to be called crazy. It's okay to say that a child is acting like a child again.

look at me I like you like this ... So please, please me... … .

Lee Ye-joo, who clung to the man's lower lip and sucked in all her exhaled breath, eventually raised her toes and slowly restored her standing body.

His lips fell with a groaning, groaning sound.

“Hey, it doesn’t smell anymore, does it?”

Why? As soon as she fell, the only thing she said was, "Don't I smell?"

uh huh crazy, crazy! Lee Ye-joo's face, which had been bluish from the cold, turned red in an instant.

Nothing was heard from the man.

It is natural that there are no words. How absurd and absurd it must have been when he closed his eyes as if he had been hit by water, and then she suddenly attacked his lips.

She didn't have the courage to look at the man's face.

Looking at the lake as if wandering somewhere, Lee Ye-joo squeezed out any words.

“Because this is it. So... … .”

“… … .”

“I can smell it or not… … Whoops!”

Because of the man who was too unresponsive, she carefully looked up and looked up, and at that moment, her eyes met Ram's.

The man was making no expression.

So she couldn't even guess what he was thinking.

Just staring down at her face in silence made hehr feel like she was going to die.

What do we do? What if he asks why she kissed him? What should she do?

As her pupils trembled infinitely as if an earthquake had occurred, the man finally opened his mouth.

It seemed like he was trying to say something.

"Nana! It’s cold, so I have to go first!”

Actions speak louder than words.

Lee Ye-joo jumped in the water and left the lake at tremendous speed before the man could catch it. It was a line trip.

I couldn't handle the shameful words that would pour out of the man's mouth.

“The person who comes late is the one to wash the dishes today!”

She ran frantically toward the mountain cabin.

Suddenly, from behind, 'Ye-joo.' She seemed to hear a voice calling, but she was busy running away, so she couldn't tell if it was an hallucination or real.

Peace has returned to the shore of the lake where the human woman noisily disappeared.

In the past, she used to get sick that even a little bit of walking would kill her, but these days, she think she has become quite tempered, so she can run away before he catch her.

He clicked his tongue slightly as he looked at the empty hand that reached out to grab it but couldn't grab what he wanted.

He reached out and touched his lips.

The lower lip, which had been sucked into the soft and warm thing, was still moist.

“Sweetie.” Ram's numb eyes were nailed to the direction the human woman had fled.

“It smells sweet.” He lifted his red lips and smiled seductively.

His red eyes, which he hid with insensitivity so that the woman could not notice, shone insinuatingly.

don't you smell? There's no way it won't fly.

It always stimulates his sense of smell and makes his mouth water, and in the end, he smells like chewing whole bones and eating them.

The desire to run right away and tie the girl up in the dirtiest way, but he suppressed it.

After all, time was infinite for him. I had to deal with it right away, so I had no choice.

“What I wished for.” Following in the footsteps of the human woman who had managed to run amok in time, Ram licked his lips with regret.

Fearing that the man might catch her, she ran frantically to arrive at the cabin, which was empty.

It was only natural that there would be no one in the cabin since she left the man on the lakeside and came first, but Lee Ye-joo cheered with joy that she had arrived first.

"yes! I'm not washing the dishes today! Whoa!”

It wasn't long before she enjoyed the joy of being freed from washing dishes, and she went into the cabin with a sudden feeling of fatigue.

The air in the room, which didn't even feel like a crowd, was chilly.

Because of the wet clothes clinging to her bare body, the chill seemed to be coming to her stomach.

During the run, the hair and face were mostly dry, but the wet top and pants were still dripping.

At first, she went in carefully so as not to drip water.

However, soon after realizing that no matter what she did, getting the floor wet was unavoidable, she soon became unstoppable.

She sat down near the fire pit but couldn't feel any warmth in the oven.

Lee Ye-joo cried at the sight of only cool ashes remaining.

She wanted to light a fire right away to dry her wet clothes and cold body, but unfortunately she didn't know how to make a fire.

It was because Ram took care of the fire the whole time she was confined here.

Lee Ye-joo could not hide her grief at the reality of not even having extra clothes to change into.

"cold… … .”

It was cold, hard and exhausting. Both of my forearms ached excruciatingly.

It was rather strange that she didn't get sick after playing in the water so excitedly.

In what spirit did she fight him, and in what spirit did she kiss and run away?

Recalling the atrocities of the god she had forgotten for a moment, she was instantly overcome with a sense of shame.

That's right, she was the molester who attacked him and made fun of him.

“Huh, black. Crazy. Crazy!" She buried her face in the knees she was holding and struggled in shame and embarrassment.

After being locked up here, she felt like she had become a little strange.

She like what she like, but is it normal to fall so deeply into it? Originally, isn’t this kind of skinship getting to know each other and proceeding step by step?

She soon realized that she had ruined their first kiss a long time ago, and put on a bewildered expression.

“… … Do you think I'm crazy?" How embarrassing it must be to stole your lips and spit out a rabbit while you were procrastinating.

Lee Ye-joo murmured as she tore off the ends of her still clean hair with her cold hands.

“Ugh, I don’t know. I don't know... … .”

She forcibly pressed her chin against the crackling face with a gloomy face.

Even indoors, her body got colder and colder.

Since she did not know how to start a fire, the answer was that she had to wait for Ram without moving.

I was shy and didn't want to see him yet, but the cabin without him was so cold and empty.

Ainespi, oblomov, YuyuxHime and 5 others like this.
  15. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very interested to know why, when, and how does the dynamic between Ram and Lee Ye-Joo changes. And I'm assuming it changes more than one time.
    All my gratitude to whoever explains this.

For manhwa chap 10, it seems Ram treats her as a pet or a little kid. Is it?

Dofu likes this.
  16. magfuentes

Reading List:
    Link
    when Ye-joo runs from him through the door he decides not to kill her but to capture her next time; also when she was chained to the tree he saved her from being eaten by telling the legless old man's children that they were touching something that belonged to him. In the middle of the desert after Ram saves her while dizzi she kisses him in the oasis at night. She forgot that she kissed him:LOL:. This completely changes the type of contract he makes with her and he begins to be intrigued by the feelings that surface in him. This will be further explored in the Arc after the desert and after the arc in the bird shifter village where we will meet new half-animals. There are also changes in Ye-joo's attitudes when she starts to be jealous of the red dog that rubs against the Ram and after the bird shifter death will pass in the mine while they tried to escape from the humans. RAM can not find them due to a medicine injected on Ye-joo and the bird shifter. There will also be the arc where they go to be alone in a hut where he starts talking to the rest of the black smoke that he wants her. All of this is in the spoilers I posted earlier.;). DM me if you want the MTL. If the manhaw follows the MTL, in the end RAM will be killed by the LEGs Tribe and Ye-joo escape via Door to the future where she saves their son Ye-Ram. Ye-ram spent his entire life (10 years) as prisoner of the LEGS and after Ye-joo save him, without knowing he was RAM's son, the kid send her to the past for her to save RAM. That time she lost her power as it was transferred to their son. Ye-ram become the new owner of the door.. In the end Ram is saved and While Ram diligently restored the eastern continent for several months, her belly, which had been concave, swelled up at some point, and now she has reached full term without any problems even if she has a baby right away... :whistle:but always him leaving a mark on her after the hot night they spent together...
    Ram returned to the borders of the Lumière flower with her and became busy.

This is because the top of the mountain where the volcano erupted had to be repaired and the lava trapped again.

There were no legs at the top of the world's tallest mountain.

I heard that their airship was also completely destroyed and only wreckage remained, but Lee Ye-joo did not want to go to that trembling place again, so she decided to remain on the mountainside.

Fortunately, the red dogs that had been living in hiding also migrated down the mountain, so the empty cabin was no different from before.

"Bye… … .” Lee Ye-joo saw Ram off with half-closed eyes.

The blanket slipped down, exposing her bare shoulders.

Seeing the red teeth marks on her white skin, the man's eyes glistened lustily for an instant.

Unaware of that, she hugged him around the waist and whimpered like a child.

“Do you really have to go at dawn like this?”

“You are talking nonsense. It is already past noon.”

"Oh right. It's always night here... … .” She buried her face in Ram's chest and muttered in a sleepy voice.

Seeing that stupid figure, the man sighed instead of bruising and patted the back of her head.

“I brought something to eat inside, so don’t starve and eat it.”

Lee Ye-joo laughed briefly at his words.

It's because it reminds her of memories that she feels far away now.

“Oh, what do you use it as bait?”

“Unfortunately, there is nothing to use as bait to catch.”

“Then if there is! If there is, you will use me as bait again?!”

She lifted her head at the sudden awakening sound.

Ye-joo was going to say something, but when she saw the grinning face of the man, her anger quickly cooled.

The good-looking guy even laughed, so the gods were clear.

'Your face is a total fraud.'

Lee Ye-joo pursed her lips and complained.

He was a man who had been laughing a lot lately.

Because of that, there were not once or twice that she was speechless even when she was angry, and she even thought about whether this guy did this on purpose.

“I must go now.”

Leaving the door open and continuing to delay, Ram carefully removed Lee Ye-joo.

“Tch, are you coming soon?”

"yes."

“If it takes just a few days, like in the southern continent, I will just go out.”

The man's dark red eyes flashed.

“Before we go, we need to change the terms of our contract with the glowing flowers. I'll lock you up so you don't go anywhere without my permission."

Go, lock it up!

Lee Ye-joo quickly exclaimed as her spine felt chilly at the realistic man's words.

“Papa, come quickly! You inflexible man!”

Side, she lifted her chin up tiptoe and kissed the naughty mouth so it wouldn't say any more creepy things.

Then, as she smiled, Ram grabbed both of her cheeks with both hands.

“Oops!”

The man, who kissed the lips that were forcibly protruded like carp, stepped out of the cabin only then.

“Stay quiet. Come back soon.”

It wasn't like the days before, but Lee Ye-joo stood in front of the door for a long time until Ram completely disappeared.

Likewise, Ram walked sluggishly and looked back several times.

It was the look of a passionate lover.

Lee Ye-joo played well alone without others.

Most of the time, she was just lounging around in the cabin, but waiting for the man to come was somehow itchy and thrilling even if she just lays there.

The mountainside, uninhabited by red dogs and humans or other moving creatures, was quiet and desolate.

However, knowing full well that it is not only the mountainside that is empty, it did not feel as scary as before.

“Oh, it’s the waist.”

Lee Ye-joo, who had been spreading out on the bed for a long time, got up from bed only when her back was in pain.

She went out of the cabin and walked along the gloomy trail, and it was not long before she came to a dazzling field.

“Not much has changed… … .” Standing in front of Lumière Field, she murmured softly.

'On the first day I came back, I didn't have time to look closely because I was grabbed by a man's hand and dragged frantically into the mountain cabin.'

No, to be honest, it is true that I intentionally turned away.

I didn't show off to Ram, but the moment I passed between the thorny vines that were open enough for just one person to enter, I was afraid.

I wonder if the Lumière flower field is full of red blood.

Legs caught and bitten by a red dog, a man spewing blood like a fountain to catch her... … .

I tried to forget it, but seeing that my heart was still racing, it seemed that the incident was left as a kind of trauma.

“… … It's nice to see you again though.”

Fortunately, the reunited Lumière flowers were still radiating the beautiful and soft sunlight.

So I didn't recall much of the past than I thought.

Lee Ye-joo crouched down at the beginning of the flower garden.

Then the flower buds nearby swayed gently.

It was strange.

This area was completely covered with huge thorny vines, so there was no wind at all.

"hi." Lee Ye-joo greeted the flowers with a small smile.

Then, 'Shoot ah-', and the swaying of the flower bud spread like a wave.

She stared at the spectacle and put her arms around her knees.

By the time the waves of flowers had gone so far away that they could hardly be seen, she buried her face in her knees.

"under… … ." I felt a deep sense of exhaustion.

It was a feeling I had never felt before.

Actually, while I was on the southern continent, even with Ram by my side, I never let go of my tension.

Even after a deep sleep, I jumped up and checked to see if Ram was next to me.

It was common for her to scream and cry because of nightmares about the appearance of a terrible monster that was a combination of Jania and the Snow Tribe chieftain.

They return to the past from the future, and weeks have passed since Ram woke up, but they haven't come back to life.

However, sorry for Pengyang, who took good care of her, she was able to enjoy complete peace only now that she was completely out of the southern continent.

Lee Ye-joo suddenly opened her eyes in a strange feeling.

There was only darkness in front of her eyes. She couldn't see an inch ahead.

"under… … again?” It was a dark mirror that I had been sick of seeing.

Calmly, she rolled up her left sleeve and raised her wrist.

“It’s a dream.” Lee Ye-joo, who confirmed that there were no scars, twisted the corners of her mouth.

It was the first lucid dream I had in a very long time that I didn't want to have anymore.

To get out, I had to walk indefinitely until I woke up from my dream.

“I don’t like to walk… … .” It wasn't that the stamina was wasted.

It was just a matter of mood.

It was so terrible that the top of my head turned to stone to continue on the path of endless darkness.

It was then. I felt a strange presence behind my back.

It was a huge, unknown aura that didn't look like it was human.

Originally, Lee Ye-joo rarely looked back when she crossed the 'door' or when she dreamed.

However, due to an unknown attraction, she hesitated this time and turned around.

"Ugh!" And when I saw what appeared in front of my eyes, I became the flagship.

“This, this… … .” Lee Ye-joo was standing facing an enormous sphere.

She knew very well what it was.

A gigantic planet with blue, brown, and white mixed together like paint on a palette.

"crazy… … No matter how much it is a dream, it appears like this.”

She was so dumbfounded that she murmured like a sigh.

That was Ram's true face.

“I mean, I’m still not ready mentally. It's already a bit of … .”

Lee Ye-joo was so embarrassed by Ram's body, which was different from the human form.

But compared to the giant planet, she was small enough to be called dust.

“Hey, Ram! Can you hear me?” I asked carefully, but there was no answer.

Well, there's no way the planet can answer.

Even I thought it was absurd, so she laughed and begged toward the huge sphere.

“Stop going back to your human form, okay?” That was the moment.

As if answering her words, the planet began to draw closer.

woo woo woo-

A great roar rang out.

No, it was more like a vibration than a roar.

I felt as if I was moving, not the planet.

As if being sucked into the atmosphere of the planet, a bunch of white clouds approached.

“Wait a minute! Why don't you change and come?" My eyes were dizzy.

Compared to the planet, she was dusty. She raised both hands to signal to stay away, but it was only for a moment.

After all, it's too small to see, or the planet is charging at her as it is.

woo woo woo-

Again, the air currents around them began to roar wildly.

Lee Ye-joo was on the verge of colliding with a giant planet.

“Wait a minute! Don't come around like that! Because my heart is not ready yet!”

She waved her hands wildly and shouted, but he was immovable.

I had a series of strange sensations, not knowing if I was colliding with the ground as if I had become a meteorite, or if I had lost my parachute and was falling.

The cold blue of the sea arrived right in front of me.

At that moment, a huge sphere was suddenly pushed into Lee Ye-joo's belly.

The belly started to swell.

An overwhelming feeling of pressure that seemed like it was about to explode hit my brain.

“Aaaaaaaagh-!” Lee Ye-joo hugged her stomach and screamed and opened her eyes.

"crazy!" She jumped up from her seat and groped her body like crazy.

“You came into the boat! Whoa, that big crab! crazy!"

Didn't my stomach burst? That big thing came in, but it can't be whole! What if my stomach exploded!

The feeling was still terrifying.

Lee Ye-joo gasped and checked her body.

It was then.

“Yes, sir.”

She suddenly raised her head at the sound of a voice calling her.

Two pairs of dark red pupils were stuck in me.

“… … Ram?” Lee Ye-joo stared blankly at the man's face.

“Why are you here… … .”

While muttering softly, she suddenly saw the image of the giant planet she had just seen overlapping on the man's face, giving her goosebumps.

There was a huge difference between hearing only words and seeing the real thing.

After all, my heart wasn't ready yet.

“I brought him because he was lying on the grass.”

Ram gave a completely different answer to Lee Ye-joo's idea.

It was then that her eyes caught sight of her surroundings.

Not in the goddamn dark mirror, but on a bunk in a mountain cabin.

“… … dream?"

“Did you have a nightmare?”

The man gently grabbed her face as he turned her head to and from with a puzzled look on her face, pinning it to me.

His dark red eyes were full of emotions that even she could easily read.

"Weird… … I had a strange dream.”

“Did they come after you again? didn't I say I'd show up soon and tear them to pieces?”

“It’s not like that.” Lee Ye-joo smiled and shook her head.

The man reassured her by saying that he would kill them each time.

It was said because he did not know the exact content of the nightmare, but Lee Ye-joo was always relieved by those words.

“It's not like that, but you're just approaching me in a dream, well, a planet later... … .”

it was still alive Its hugeness, intimidation.

Lee Ye-joo raised both hands as much as possible to explain its size.

“Later! Do it later! I said I wasn't ready yet! You are reckless!”

The man laughed softly at the sight of the beautiful thing wriggling with her hands spread out.

“Recklessly, what did you do next? Did it dig into you and inject energy into you?”

“Are you crazy?!”

Lee Ye-joo stretched out her hands, which she had raised to explain the size of the planet, and covered the man's mouth.

A small vibration echoed through her palm.

This damn thing is laughing at her face, reddened by my teasing.

Thanks to that nasty look, the contents of the dream that I had forgotten for a while came back to me.

The man's teasing words were not wrong.

In fact, he came to me with a crazy look and entered my stomach.

That eerie feeling that made my stomach swell in an instant!

"you! That you really came into my stomach in that form... … .”

Lee Ye-joo, who burst into anger, stopped talking for a moment.

It's because I felt strange when I looked back at the dream with my own mouth.

this must... … Isn't it like a dream?

"Ugh." Lee Ye-joo took a deep breath.

Then, as she slowly lowered her hand that had covered Ram's mouth, she whispered as if she were choking.

"Us… … .”

“… … .”

“I guess our Ye-ram has finally come.” It was a really strange feeling.

It was like a dog dream, and I was also confused.

It was so sudden that I was embarrassed, but on the other hand, my heart was pounding as if I was excited.

So Lee Ye-joo's face was strangely distorted, as if crying or laughing.

“Yeram?”

Ram also silenced her voice as he whispered with his eyes wide open.

Seeing the man's smirk, she frowned.

“Yes, Yeram! Why, you told me then!”

“If you are talking about the lump of energy I planted, the moment you returned to me, it crawled back into your belly. It has been there ever since.”

At Ram’s words, Lee Ye-joo widened her eyes.

It was a fact I was completely unaware of.

We've been together ever since we came back from the future to the past?

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I thought Ye-joo already knew it because Ye-ram sang.”

It was true.

After Ram woke up, when he talked about things while he was asleep, Lee Ye-joo's introduction was unconditionally 'Ye-ram'.

Glancing down at her belly, she was seriously anguished.

“So, did our Ye-ram finally get out of the cell and become a fetus? So he sent me a telepathy. Right, baby?”

Lee Ye-joo asked affectionately as if the child already existed.

It didn't matter anymore whether it was a prenatal dream or a dog dream.

Anyway, the most important thing is that the baby came back safely.

Ram hardly believed that the baby sent Lee Ye-joo to the past.

It probably had something to do with not believing that she had completely lost her powers.

He didn't show it, but he still seemed to keep in mind that she would use her powers to get out of his reach.

Even while he was busy restoring the world, he obsessively returned to look after her.

It's like Lee Ye-joo, who wakes up from a nightmare of a monster that is a combination of Jania and the Snow tribe stabbing Ram to death with a spear, and checks to see if he's alive every time.

"oh my god. I'm already pregnant... … .”

Lee Ye-joo muttered with a face that could hardly be realized.

In fact, I couldn't believe that I was actually pregnant.

In 2017, I thought I was going to die after not having been able to date for the rest of my life, but pregnancy?

It seemed good, but I was disturbed.

“… … In modern times, it would be unimaginable. I'm pregnant... … .”

A man stroked a candle at her, who was stroking my belly and lost in thought.

“It is different from the offspring of normal humans.”

“… … .”

“I transplanted some of the energy derived from me into your body, and after it had a self, it borrowed your body… … .”

“Mouth, mouth, mouth!” What is this man saying?

Lee Ye-joo covered her ears because of the snout of fear and screamed out loud.

“If you’re going to say something like that, don’t even raise your hand at me! About the thief!”

"what? thief? her."

“Then you are a thief! What is the age difference between you and me!”

Come to think of it, this was a really bad guy.

It wasn't some kind of fairy and woodcutter, but he was planning to plant a child so that she couldn't escape.

Of course, it was also her fault that she was swept away every time and didn't even think about contraception.

Wait, would normal birth control work?

Damn you, Lee Ye-joo... … .

Tears covered my eyes at the thought that I had not been able to properly date and had my nose pierced by a madman.

"Wow… … Come to think of it, how much of a difference is it really? Are you crazy? I recognized you from the time you always called me ‘young’.”

“… … .”

“They ate me whole like this! If you were like the normal humans you speak of, you would be truly punished!”

“… … .”

The man had no answer. He seemed to admit it too.

Lee Ye-joo glared at him fiercely, then turned over and lay down.

The back of my head tingled as I writhed into the blanket.

It was the gaze of a man who was at a loss for words.

After a while, Ram lay down next to Lee Ye-joo.

'what? Seriously, why lie down?'

Lee Ye-joo, who thought that he would run out of the cabin, was dumbfounded by his sudden action.

It was then. Something long like a snake burrowed into her waist.

Soon, it wrapped around the lower belly and gave Lee Ye-joo a lot of strength so that she could not escape.

"therefore..."

“… … .”

“Are you going to leave me with my baby?”

The man hugging her from behind buried his face in her hair and murmured.

Lee Ye-joo was confused at the unexpectedly pitiful voice.

“I saw what you were doing! I also have a desire to date a man younger than me.”

Embarrassed, she spit it out, and she immediately wanted to take it.

The angry point is not this! I have to make this unscrupulous man who ate me as a child and made me have a child go crazy!

But before she could correct it, the man gave a tremendous answer back.

“Then he will be struck by lightning and die.”

“Yes, yes? What, what?”

“No, is that too simple? After leaving only the head so that it doesn't die, I'm going to divide the body under it. So I could see with my own eyes as his limbs were torn apart one by one… … .”

“Ah! Don't say such horrible things! The baby hears!”

As if not letting go of the disgusting human woman, Ram held her tightly into his arms.

She struggled to free herself from the vine-like arms, but nothing changed.

At that moment, a small heartbeat resounded in the belly of the human woman.

Once, twice, three times... … .

It was beating with a throbbing heart, but soon began to emit signs of life vigorously.

Ye-joo can't go anywhere now...

As if satisfied, the man's red lips parted upwards.

The Black Fragment had Lee Ye-joo forever.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
    Ainespi, yodireads, oblomov and 4 others like this.
  17. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I'm really grateful for your spoilers :blob_pompom:, I must have read them 10 times already!
    It is nice to read the most striking parts, (I presume they are the most striking, at least), But I'm kind of looking for old-school spoilers, more than excerpts. Perhaps, analysis to explain their behavior and feelings, made by people who read enough to know instead of presume the reasons.

Like, with your spoilers of the novel and the manhwa's chapters, I think it is pretty obvious that Ye-Joo's mother lived in the future and Ye-Joo will be the one to send her back. But in the manhwa, Ye-Joo still thinks her mother is from the past and keeps telling that to readers. But I have no proof of it, I'm just presuming.

Reading your spoilers I can presume things, but I don't really know. It's like a picture of a scene in a movie, I want to know with someone is interested in presenting an analytical and argumentative synthesis. An assay? :blobpain: I can read what I wrote and understand it sounds I little 'too much'.

BUT I accept 'no, I will not' as an answer and even silence. However, I should at least try to ask, right?? :blob_grin:

18. magfuentes

Reading List:
    Link
    I busy at work so I jump straight to the end of the file. As far i could understand... RAM is changing and he has an old wish not granted by the goddess to explain feelings to him.. so , he found out that Ye-joo could replaced her and help him to understand emotions. The black smoke told him that perhaps his grudge against humans could be solved if he understand emotions.
    Ram is a loner and when he realized that Ye-joo was his answer he helped her decide to stay in the current era and not be looking for a way back to the past. This is reflected in his decision to leave her alone in the cabin and allow her to be captured by the leg tribe as a way of proving that what she seeks is not possible. In that respect I found him ruthless. He has a lot of patience with the red dog, but not with Ye-joo. However since she does not listen to anybody regardless how many times they warned her ... Ram doe snot have other alternative in how to act with her:(. Although he is very concern of her and is very kind in his own way, turn her as a bait to fish her dinner was too much in my opiniono_O... he was fishing for a mermaid that ate humans.:confused: He later explained to her that he sacrificed a unique and amazing animal that was helping him achieve his goal on her advantage to provide food for her.:ROFLMAO:
    Ye-joo is a person who feels sorry for her mother because it was the only time she felt protected and loved. It takes a lot of time and pain for her to realize that the human in the future are all of them in a bad way and to realize that there is a chance to be happy with Ram. Only when she experiences the same problems as the shifters being imprisoned, persecuted, does she accept reality:cool:. But even after all of it, she does not want to lose hope to return to the past and still hoping in find a human with moral :notworthy:... it takes her a long time to mature and accept that the past has no return and that she should find a way to be happy with Ram. When Ram asked her to stay with him, she wanted to, but she never made a final decision... she is a coward @#$^!!:censored:..,she still blindly believes in humans until the end.... Even though when she sees Kestrel die to save her life :meowsadlife:does she accept that she was a bitch and start to have nightmares... but never gave up to return to the past..:blobhyperthink: she understand that in the past she was not very happy because the past she wanted to go back to was not her present 2017 where her mother was already dead... she wants to go back to the time where her mother was alive.. when she was a kid. .:blobdizzy:.and if it wasn't possible she still wants to go to the past to die in a world she knew instead of the new world..:facepalm:... she is childish, self-centered and very stubborn and doesn't consider the impact of her actions on others... she believes in a human who deceived her instead of what Ram or other shifters say... only when someone dies does she begin to reflect on her actions but that doesn't stop her from making mistakes again and again.:blobangery:
    The Kestrel was an angel:X3:. He has 72 years old, had his sister betrayed by his human husband and after it she was eat by his family ( the husband inclusive). He received his power from Ram to get of of the prision and even though he could kill the husband family , he was very merciful and only cut his tong. After it he travelled with Ram to find a way to ask to the soul of his sister pardon :blobdead:and was the one to take care of the Ye-joo:blobcatangel::blobdoggoheart: regardless of what human did to him:bloborz:. He was very worried about Ye-joo from their first meeting:cookie: and sacrificed his life for her:blobtriumph:. At the end of the story he was resurrected:blob_ghost: by Ram, but spent half the book in a crow's nest to recover from his injuries:meowbandage:... only reappearing in the side stories.:blobunsure:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
    Ainespi, yodireads, Dofu and 2 others like this.
  19. cjjamilly

cjjamilly New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, where can I read the novel? I'm very interested in the manhwa, but I want to know more about the story. (I'm not fluent in English)

Priar likes this.
  20. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about side stories