Discussion Red Envelope Group Of The Three Realms - does it become a mess like RPS?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by tides, Sep 18, 2018.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how is Red Envelope Group Of The Three Realms good?does it become a mess like red packet server, where the mc has everyone taken away from him, all his friends become his enemy and gods dying like trash?

reading about how gods get owned so easily is what made me drop RPS. not to mention that there are people stronger than them in the mortal world....which is a joke

2. dragonray250

dragonray250 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im at the latest chapter of Red envelope group of the three realms, and i have also finished RPS (ch 2035). I feel like RPS starts out way more better but slowly gets worse. Red envelope on the other hand started out really shaky as the plot is almost 80% like RPS at the start but as you read it starts getting a lot better imo. In Red envelope his harem doesn't get taken away from him they are with him in his sect but he doesnt really spend much time there only going back every once in awhile. However the gods thing is kinda true as well in Red envelope however he never really fought a true god since he hasnt reached their realm yet. I wrote a more detailed review in the novel updates for red envelope group so give it a read however i wrote alot of spoilers so beware.

3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks i'll continue reading red envelope.

rps got really crazy and full of plotholes
    it was fustrating to read

4. dragonray250

dragonray250 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye when i was reading rps i got more and more disappointed as the novel went on. The author keeps moving onto new things so fast without properly explaining things which made the whole novel even more of a mess. This is especially evident in the mid to later parts of the stories where he moves around doing 100 things at once and the author not bothering to explain it. Also Rps kinda frustrated me because i thought the author will make the MC find the girls from the modern realm seeing as the author said that around 20? people were sent up to the immortal realm. However he barely finds any, and most of the potential harem members were left in the dust never to be mentioned again. Sorry for the rant but Rps had the potential to be so much better but we get this...