Discussion reforming sex tags

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by DocB, Apr 19, 2019.

?

should this new system be implemented?

Poll closed Apr 26, 2019.
  1. Yes

24.6%
  2. No

68.4%
  3. Only Vanilla

7.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    TL: DR: cleaning up sex tags

So these are the current NU pervesions

Rape (303), R-18 (191), Human-Nonhuman Relationship (123), First-time Intercourse (101), Fellatio (96), Incest (93), Rape Victim Becomes Lover (64), Threesome (62), Anal (62), Reverse Rape (59), Masturbation (37), Nudity (36), BDSM (35), Cunnilingus (34), Sex Slaves (32), Handjob (29), Adultery (26), Toys (24), Paizuri (23), Orgy (19), Exhibitionism (19), Outdoor Intercourse (10), Breast Fetish (10), Tentacles (9), Seduction (9), Bestiality (4), Voyeurism (4)

and you might enjoy searching for one particular kind, but let's admit one thing, as the novel goes on and chapter start getting in the triple digits, the chance that the scene you are looking for is the first thig that happen in a novel is low, so reading a novel for BDSM tag that only happen in chapter 25, isn't properly the best use of your time.
    Aand as the novel goes on it keeps accumulating tags to the point where reading tags for R-18 novel is " is so they start with and handjob then paizuri, triple penetration with tentacles and finally handholding", which kinds of ruins the mistery.

what i propose is using only 3 tags that reflect a general level of kinkness of the novel and each level supllement the previous one and would only be applied to novel with (adult,ecchi,mature,smut) genre (why not combine them is a beast to slay another time)

description:what you would expect from a average relationship, sex twice a month,blow job as wake up alarm and anal on birthdays
    First-time Intercourse (101), Fellatio (96),Threesome (62), Anal (62),Masturbation (37), Nudity (36),Cunnilingus (34), Handjob (29), Paizuri (23), Seduction (9),Breast Fetish (10)

description:not you typical relantionship, but still humanely possible. may includes incest,bdsm,adultery, toys, orgy, exhibitionism,outdoor sex or voyeurism, interspecies (with human characteristics ex elfs, mermaids...)
    all the above + Incest (93),BDSM (35),Adultery (26), Toys (24),Orgy (19), Exhibitionism (19), Outdoor Intercourse (10)

description:Criminal or Unique Methods, beyond humanely possible or legal, such as necrophilia, bestaility, tentacle or rape. REMEMBER no kinkshame
    all the above + Rape (303),Rape Victim Becomes Lover (64),Reverse Rape (59),Sex Slaves (32), Tentacles (9), Bestiality (4),

tags like NTR and protistutes that are sex adjacent but are not the point of this change
    the poll will be active for 1 week,votes are displaied publicly.
    after the 1 week period i'll bother wither @Tony or @runsing with the results
    Summon whomever you want

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  2. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s some dedication to the For Academic Purposes cause.

3. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a true Scholar and he have my respect.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  4. Omniscient Viper

Omniscient Viper [Evil MC Enthusiast] [Park Jimin Biased]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhhhh huh....

Elkonavt likes this.
  5. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    As a fellow "Gentleman" , I can't help but praise you for such a dedication...

Now as long as they add the legal-loli tag everyone can be happy...

6. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always wanted a tiered tag system where its made something like

Romance
    - Harem
    - Yaoi

Where as you can see it's Romance and what kind of romance it is (a yaoi harem romance). Just an example using popular tags. :blobpeek:

DocB likes this.
  7. DocB

Reading List:
    Link
    so do I, but that will have to modified "genres" and those are hardwired to the NU skeleton, so you have better luck in cloning tony than getting that anytime soon

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  8. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    There have been extensive discussions on such a structural change, actually. In the end, some technicalities are putting it off.

9. sekach

sekach Outer Disciple

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  10. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On a side note, me everytime I see the word reform :
    [​IMG]

11. DocB

Reading List:
    Link
    because techincally "normal" people can do that, as long as breast fetish isn't nipple penetration, everything is fine

12. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc some fetish tag (like male yandere) & trigger warning tag (like rape) are left alone
    Breast fetish because most people have them that it's so normalized and not considered as fetish

Nyann likes this.
  13. sekach

sekach Outer Disciple

Reading List:
    Link
    Then this tag useless itself.

AMissingLinguist, DocB and tak like this.
  14. Secretlemon

Secretlemon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems good however, Threesome, Incest, Adultery, Orgy, Tentacles and Bestiality probably shouldn't be used in grouping purposes. Anything that includes more than one person/main group member (in case of harem) should go belong in a different category as should anything that is mostly non human/dead (animal girls/elf and what not would still go under second or first tag). I differentiate this because 100% something like incest would likely play a big part in the novel and fetish should be separate from group

TLDR: Group and non human should be their own tags that can exist with other tags

15. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it funny you consider tentacles a crime, while incest is not. The bias is real, fellow researcher.
    I feel slightly disappointed, because (all three types of) NTR was not included in your proposal. Perhaps out of topic, but prostitution tag is not worthy of NTR tag.

So what's the plan of this proposal of yours? I'm currently low in brain cells, so I need your help to simplify everything for me. Yes, you speak of clearing the sex-related tags, but to what extent and means? I'm honestly confused by all this, but as a fellow cultured elitist, it is my duty to understand a kindred spirit in the research of the deep arcane, we know as perversion!

16. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    i just opened the tag & the description is:
    not sure how abnormal it is & don't wanna find out

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  17. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd have to go with no, the tags become so vague to the point of useless.
    might as well only use the r18 tag then.
    And incest should be in the last category, since I'm pretty sure it's illegal it quite a lot of countries.
    A better idea is dividing the tags up in non spoiler and spoiler category with the spoiler being auto hidden and needed to be clicked on to show.

Kleep likes this.
  18. DocB

Reading List:
    Link
    humanely impossible, not a crime
    tell that to any royal family, and they will tell you if it was illegal
    i'm saying those tag will not be affected
    simple tag inside vanilla spoiler will al be substituted by a single vannila tag, if there is a tag that come from fetishor hardcore, then vanlla is replaced by fetish or hardcore, and same for C.U.M.

19. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we're not going by legal definition, but realism, huh? Understood.
    Did you just generalize that because a powerful family does it, the rest of the world will follow the same?
    I stand corrected, you do respect NTR after all. My fault in faulting you for a misunderstanding.
    Wait, so just three major tags and with each major tag composed of sub-tags? That's... a really big proposal you got there. I shall stand neutral, but I do wish the best of all factions. May we learn more to feel more!

20. DocB

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, in most countries incest isn't illegal, having the state recognise the relationship is the illegal part, although people have died or imprison for eing gay, i don't know any case of judicial punishemnt for incest (if everyone is adult), besides the social stigma
    only the three tags, but the three tags means that you shoud expect at least one of those "sub-tags"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.