Discussion reforming sex tags

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by DocB, Apr 19, 2019.

?

should this new system be implemented?

Poll closed Apr 26, 2019.
  1. Yes

24.6%
  2. No

68.4%
  3. Only Vanilla

7.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:
    viva la revolution!!!!
    :blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:
    no torch, no pitchforks, i'm dissapointed in your blobs

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

3. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We refer to runsing usually cause he's the one that deals with tags the most. He's like the secretary that knows what's actually happening in the company.

Westeller, DocB, kenar and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ansewr my questions:

1. What issue that your solution solve?
    2. How do you handle the current needs with your solutions (excluding stories with certain scene)?
    3. What are the standard that you use for your grouping?

All my “discussion” with you always about this three questions and up until now you can’t answer them to the point that you don’t answering my question again? Why?

5. DocB

Reading List:
    Link

if you don't even bother reading what i've already answered, why should i keep reply to you, i ain't a magic eight ball that you can keep stirring until you get a answer you like

6. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are not talking about tag as a include search filter but as an exclude search filter. How does your solution answer this issue?

This issue is not solved with your solution, I have pointed it out on my response before

And I have pointed out several time that that is not what tag supposed to be. Tag function is to tell what is contained inside not measuring the level. I have give example in real live, tag: contain nut. It doesn't talk how many nut it contain. You can't just redefine function of tag per your whim.

1. the level of vanilla is different between people. The thing that covered in sex ed class is differed per country. In Asian country if there is any sex ed I'm pretty sure they will not cover threesome or anal. This is the issue that I raise, how we standardize the grouping? I also already point this before to you and you choose to skip answering it

And I have counter this with BDSM. BDSM also suffer with the same thing as Anal and threesome, it was frown upon because the bad stigma. It doesn't break any rules, you can convince your partner to do it or pay hooker to do it. Why does BDSM is on different grouping with what threesome and anal? What is your basis? None as this grouping is based on your preference and there is no global level of sex intensity that people can use.

You are the one that didn't read what I've post. All the point that you quote already answered by me in my previous post. You just choose to ignore that. You even go as low as insulting me.

Here is one of my post that you can't answer:

tag: chapter one nothing happens
    tag: chapter two there is a murder
    tag: chapter 3 there is rape

Current solution the tag will be: murder,rape,incest

Your solution, the tag will be: murder,CUM

If there is another novel:
    chapter 1: murder
    chapter 2: BDSM
    Chapter 3: sex slave

Current solution the tag will be: murder,BDSM,Sex slave

Your solution, the tag will be: murder,CUM

So if I don't want to read rape content, novel no 1 will not shown, novel no 2 will shown. Your suggestion will remove both novel as I need to filter out CUM.

Note that I remove your insult in my post as I won't lower my self to your level

Here, let me repeat questions that I've asked you but you didn't answer:

1. Give example of tag that is used to measure
    2. How does your solution cover the needs of excluding certain tag
    3. What are the basis of grouping? Who gonna do it? Who determine which tag enter which group? You are using level of sex intencity to group the tag, but who determine that anal is more intense than orgy? Based on what?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  7. DocB

Reading List:
    Link

8. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet another post where you can’t answer me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.