Spoiler Regina Lena - for the Unforgivable/ 레지나레나 - 용서받지 못한 그대에게

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by avocadooooo, Dec 19, 2021.

1. avocadooooo

avocadooooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:

“I will give you a chance. A chance to be forgiven by me. ”

The father sold his daughter. And the daughter returned from hell.

In an empire of the living and the dead, Little Rena Ruber was destined to die as a sacrifice for her father.

But six years later, the girl who everyone thought had died returned.

Takes off the lamb’s mask and becomes a lion.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    naver raws: https://novel.naver.com/webnovel/list?novelId=868557&page=18

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Note: Lena/Rena and Regina are two different characters

Novel Illustrations
    Character's and World Building
    Additional info on Lena/Rena (FL) (1) (2)
    Additional info an Lin/Lynn (ML) (1)
    What and Why FL father threw FL away (1) (2)
    Additional info on FL father (1) (2)
    Nihil & Clavis Ending
    Bits of Novel Ch.101 (Info on Regina)
    Do Regina and Nihil (the emperor) become one?
    Ending Spoilers // FL powers and Regina Responsibility
    Why didn't Clavis throw himself in the graves

Updated as of July 27 2022, Pg.4

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  3. HoshikoDraws

HoshikoDraws Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers :blobwoah::blob_tilt:

sinnerman likes this.
  4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hooked up:sweating_profusely:

sinnerman likes this.
  5. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this! Looking forward for more spoilers

sinnerman likes this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:I like the first cover more, is that for the novel?

sinnerman and your crush like this.
  7. somnia-infinita

somnia-infinita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I could simp this novel all day every day, it's SO GOOD. And yes, the first cover is from the novel. Here's some more illustrations from the novel!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the artist change?

sinnerman and Kimjinyoung like this.
  9. Azka Anees

Azka Anees Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind, can you spoil us some things.... I'm so hooked up on the manhwa....thank you so much:blobhug::blobhug:

10. somnia-infinita

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the first artist for the novel was Honey Dog. They apparently had to leave the project after Chapter 31, so the artist Bon took over from Ch 32.
    I'll post some story spoilers later today!

11. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Lena has multiple love interest?
    I'm speculating out of imagination, how did she came back from Hell. Did 'God' intervene, or she make a contract with demon to come back and exact revenge in exchange?

12. tealvalley

tealvalley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few questions
    1. Did she get resurrected? Or did she become an otherworldly being/ made a contract with a demon ala black butler style?

2. What’s the “sacrifice” all about?

13. kokomochi

kokomochi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for some spoilers, please! Can't get enough of this!

N0uraf likes this.
  14. somnia-infinita

Reading List:
    Link
    OKAY SO. The undead creatures and "Hell" work a little differently in this novel than we're used to.
    The Capital is in the center of the continent. There's the 4 dukes of the North, East, South, and West.
    - Lena's father, Marquis Rubel, is from the North region and is allied with the Northern Duke.
    - Lin/Lynn is the Eastern Duke. His name is Lignan "Lin" Aetherner. He was born as a slave but became the Duke of the East. In front of the other Dukes and nobles, he acts like an absolute asshole because it's pretty much the only way they don't just completely ignore his existence out of prejudice. He refers to himself (the asshole persona) as a "son of a b*tch" and makes dog puns a lot.
    - The Southern Duke is this gruff but lovable grandpa type man, who is Lena's employer and kind-of-guardian right now.
    - The Western Duke is a Cardinal priest.

All of the Duke families generally have magic powers, and all of the magical powers have some sort of drawback. For example, the Northern Duke's brother can blast people with lightning, but he also has a debilitating fear specifically of getting beheaded - night terrors, screaming, hallucinations, paranoia, etc. Lynn is strong and agile, but he supposedly blacks out and becomes horrifically brutal and murder-y when people approach him with sexual intentions?? (but like let's be real, that was a grown ass lady who snuck into his bedroom when he was a child, she deserved the murder).

There's this whole underground world called the Tomb. Normally, it's sealed by these giant boulders that block the mouth of a cave in each of the regions. Several years ago, the Tomb opened in the West and South regions, and they have been in at war against the dead since then. One of my favorite passages from Chapter 7 describing this:

The West has been completely wiped out and overrun by the dead, and the Western Duke fled and is now a Cardinal priest living in the Capital and directly serving the Empress. The South has been fighting desperately for years because basically the North, West, or East wouldn't lend them any aid in battle. Many of the South's troops have been wiped out over time. At this point, the only Southern soldiers left are mostly mercenaries and rookies. Lena joined the Southern troops as a mercenary and made a name for herself by killing the dead with expert precision. She became known among the soldiers as as "The Executioner". She came to the capital city on the invitation of the Southern Duke to represent his soldiers at a political conference.

More spoilers about Lena's past and the worldbuilding/setting:
    The empire is ruled by this 100-year-old young and beautiful Empress name Nihil. She is as powerful as a monster, because she went into the Tomb as a child and came out alive. She writes about this in her autobiography book, which really mythologizes her experiences and her life, in cryptic passages like a riddle.

Lena's father, Marquis Rubel, and the Western Duke, Clavis, conspired together. Their goal was essentially treason - they wanted to create a "monster" as strong as the Empress, someone who could compete with her strength. They abducted children from all over the empire to conduct human experimentation via tossing them into the Tomb and seeing if any survive to climb back out. Nobody ever lived to climb back out.

Then Marquis Rubel sold his daughter as a sacrifice. He made up the story that Lena died from an illness, faked her funeral, and then killed and burned down the houses of anyone who knew about it. He brought Lena to Clavis, and Clavis pushed her into the Tomb. Lena survived inside the Tomb for 6 years, fighting for her life. Time passes slower inside the Tomb, so it probably felt more like 10 years or so, to Lena. Eventually she was able to escape, disguised herself, fled to the Southern dukedom, and became a mercenary. This is when she joined the Southern troops fighting the dead.

The Empress called the Dukes and their soldiers to the capital for the Founding Day and the political conference, but also because she wanted to begin conquering the realm of the Tomb that exists underneath the capital city. She orders the Dukes and their soldiers to enter the Tomb. Lena persuades the Southern duke to leave the rest of his soldiers above ground - the rookies were no use to her in this situation. She would be the first to enter the Tomb, and she would go alone.

At Clavis' signal, the priests began to list the altars on the floor one by one.

Behold, I will send a messenger who will prepare the way. The kingdom of heaven is suffering from plunderers, but those plunderers shall be eliminated."

Clavis said in front of the priests moving the altars.

"100 years ago, right here, the first door opened."

Emperor Nihil described that day in her biography:

Something I had never seen before came pouring out from the crack like lightning.

They took various forms and stood on the ground. None of them resembled God's creation perfectly.

There were those with several pairs of wings spread out, those carrying many horns, those with insect joints. There were all kinds of bizarre shapes.

But the most bizarre part was the human face they had.

"In the most peaceful times, the kingdom of Garcia was destroyed by enemies it had never seen before. Garcia's last bloodline, Nihil Garcia, swore revenge and rebuilding, and raised her sword."

Clavis continued speaking about the old days. This was also the content of Nihil's biography.

The monstrous beings only wished for our death.

We were constantly killed and eaten.

Born as a princess, I've never wielded anything heavier than a fan, but there was no other way.

Since no one raises a sword or builds a shield for me anymore, I lifted all of them myself.

"Nihil Garcia fought countless battles without knowing what they were. Until the end when they met."

Until then, people referred to them as monsters, creatures, or demons. However, their identity that was confirmed by Nihil was far beyond previous predictions.

I smashed my enemies to make a way, and threw myself through the cracks in the shape of a thunderbolt.

Hundreds of battles were fought in a world where the sky was red. When I penetrated the core of the Black Lands, there was someone who welcomed me.

He said, 'Come, granddaughter.'

He was the previous king of Garcia, three generations ahead of my father.

"It was then that Nihil Garcia realized. The reason they have human faces and constantly crave the surface of earth..."

This is a fact that every citizen of the Empire knows. But the Cardinal ended his speech as calmly as if he were teaching a young child a new truth.

"They were our ancestors who were already dead and buried. That's why we call them the 'dead'.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  15. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. somnia-infinita

Reading List:
    Link
  17. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya sry...i meant pickup thread...made a mistake...

The problem is idk how to merge the threads...

onnagiri likes this.
  18. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the story and world building is pretty damn interesting, but can we take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is the writing? Author/writer phrased the story so beautifully, it just adds on the flavor to all the mysteries and plots.
    Thank you @somnia-infinita for the spoilers.

19. tealvalley

tealvalley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gah damn the whole thing is just mind blowing! I’ll definitely read the novel after this! Thank you so much for the spoilers <33

20. kokomochi

kokomochi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is the current raw manhwa?