LCD Regressor Instruction Manual

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by oblueknighto, Feb 7, 2021.

1. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/regressor-instruction-manual/

Description:
    One day, I was summoned to this world.
    Beasts poured out, and an incredible crisis came.
    My talent couldn’t have been worse.
    [The player’s talent level is at rock bottom.] [Almost all the numbers are hopeless.] Whether chosen warriors or talented wizards.

Whether you’ve gone back in time.
    You have to take advantage of everything in order to survive.
    “What about tr*sh? What can you do to survive?”

I just realised there isn't even a LCD for this yet, it's a good novel so try it out. The main character doesn't have OP power but he collects crazy people like trading cards. It's adventure comedy with some very dark characters.

2. luckymorris

luckymorris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, pretty fun novel!
    The one major grasp i have with it is how MC deal with Hayan. The dude is all about psychological warfare, but when it concerns this girl, he suddenly goes completely retarded, letting things get out of control, to afterward say that he should manage her, but keeps doing jackshit. It's a huge character inconstancy, only here to force drama, it feels really out of place to see such poor writing in such a high quality novel.

3. Blondiebaka

Blondiebaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually funny how his unique atributte make him a magnet for dangerous women

4. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's his biggest character flaw. The author usually focuses on how busy MC is before anything goes really wrong. Actually... MC is always super busy and there's always something going wrong so it's kind of understandable.

He sometimes gets tunnel vision, sidetracked or simply just underestimates how wrong some things can go. He's also a huge coward so he didn't notice Hayan's reaction right the Empire almost killed him and kept threatening his life. He's also just dumb sometimes despite how cunning some of his plans are.

5. luckymorris

luckymorris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, we just had a timeskip of several years, i refuse to believe he couldn't get a few hours to get things straight with hayan during all this time. That's just the author forcing the plot despite being pretty dumb. But well, that's really the only thing i don't like about this novel!
    Otherwise, i love this MC, he remind me of the MC of dungeon defense (another great novel) and such MC are way too rare.

BTW, is it also obvious for other people that the "evil guy" that the regressor had to deal with in the first timeline was actually MC? Or do you guys think we are baited?

6. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I thought it was MC too but now I think it was probably bait. MC's stats are just way too weak. Especially because they actually revealed the MC's story in the first timeline. He was too weak to affect anything on a larger scale let alone the OP Hyunsung.

Also I don't think he'll ever be able to deal with Hayan because he has to keep cheating on her. She'll be a constant source of trouble as she grows even stronger. Han Sora isn't doing her job either, she kind of helps guide Hayan's crazy but she can't stop her at all.