LCD Reign Of The Hunters

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lestari, Feb 8, 2017.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it can be frozen, especially if it can be frozen for more than half a second, then its not a very epic monster. Just get fifty or so people together with some kind of stun ability and items and use them constantly. It'll never get to attack. Though, for safety, 1-200 people would be better. If you did as she suggested and brought the whole server, it'd basically be like wacking a pinata.
    Right, but she hasn't opened them yet. So she's basically losing a mountain of money every single day that they remain closed, and yet she's not doing anything to open them.

Astaroth likes this.
  2. S1ash

S1ash Muhahahaha

Reading List:
    Link
    That and did her parents start playing yet?

3. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. How could garrison falling faster than Ye Ci because it is heavier?

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but think that this boss would also be super easy to kite. Honestly, any decent guild should be able to take it out with a bit of planning. Especially if it can be frozen for twelve whole seconds at a go.
    It hasn't said so. Maybe they're still arguing about classes?
    Air resistance I assume. Though, given how hot it was, how much larger Garrison was and the fact that they probably weren't falling more than a few stories, I doubt it would actually wind up working that way. So its probably better to just assume that the author doesn't understand basic physics.

Astaroth likes this.
  5. S1ash

S1ash Muhahahaha

Reading List:
    Link
    Also even if they fell the same rate, she has the ring to transform her into a beautiful feather and you know what that means...

6. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    she does. The author also state that she uses the featherfall ability after that claim of falling faster.

Anyway, it is Virtual Reality. I realized that the game maybe coded to not emulate the real world physics, so just attribute it to Ye Ci's physics knowledge instead of the author.

7. S1ash

S1ash Muhahahaha

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I am getting a bit tired of this luck with monster. Like, she already has the ring cheat to get higher level stats/wear higher level equipment(bug). She should just use that with her previous life game strategies and not to rely on this luck.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If she was there for that many hours, I wonder how the debuff didn't kill her. Didn't it say in the previous chapter that she didn't have enough potions to last for a long time down there? Also, why didn't she just desummon the monster instead of pouring all her potions into it? Wouldn't it heal in whatever space it is that her pets get sent to?

I wonder if she's allowed to have multiple pets summoned at once. If not, I'm not sure what the point of the one in the egg will be. Also wondering what Ol' Three's role is going to be from now on. House cat?

9. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious. The title says hunters, but so far there is no other hunter being prominently pictured other than that ye ci rival, and that is just for a moment...

Those who read ahead, can anyone tell me when will other hunter(s) become a permanent fixture?

10. enigmaniac

enigmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think hunters referred to how in her past life she saw how hunters are strong as hell and rerolled in her current life to an unknown class because of that strength. Cuz she's forsure gonna be solo most of the time. But thats just a guess so....

11. raxadian

raxadian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I turned to be right about her having her own guild, yay!

Also, where chapters always this short or they got shorter?

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say that this game has a severe problem with information leakage, particularly to those willing to pay a bit of money.

I'll be surprised if she doesn't get that banner.

She should have used one of those luck potions before opening the chest.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, didn't she already have Disguise? I distinctly remember her using it in the fight with the epic monster.

Why is her name green if she's from a different continent? Weren't people from other continents enemies by default?

Wow, she actually didn't get the banner. That is super surprising.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If its a favorite leveling spot for newbies, then why wasn't there any competition>? Normally such spots are so crowded you can hardly find any monsters to kill.

I'm betting he'll be another super player in her guild. I wonder if he was a super player in her last life though. If so, I have to wonder who adopted him in that life, or how he managed it while being an orphan.
    Maybe it was misspelled and it was supposed to be Reign of the Huntress? Or maybe this new kid will be a super hunter too.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't say I entirely agree with her philosophy. Yeah, its not good to wallow in your own misery, but there's nothing wrong with allowing yourself to feel sad. If you bottle up all your negative emotions for fear of inconveniencing those around you, you will lead a very miserable, and likely short, life.

16. thrynki

thrynki Epi's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 1 complete, whoa~ I hope Ye Ci is able to gain some closure on her past life through mentoring Polang in this one. It was nice to read some chapters about her real life, but do hope they start playing again soon since she just got a bunch of new stuff!

17. Jimminx

Jimminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've already given yourself an answer.

18. Jimminx

Reading List:
    Link
    Allying continent. One is from the Brooch of Deceit while one is an Ability.

The Brooch itself was later said to be a BUG by No.094 but she sorta blackmailed him letting her keep it

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I'd forgotten about the brooch. Still, without reading your poorly marked spoiler, I'm not sure why she (who also hasn't read it) would have been searching for the skill book when she didn't really need it.

by the way, there are actual spoiler tags on this site. There's a button above the textbox or you can write {SPOILER}{/SPOILER} with square brackets instead of curly braces.

20. Jimminx

Reading List:
    Link
    They have really different uses. One disguises a player into another player or NPC, while the other allows you to be like a chameleon, blending into the background.