Spoiler Reign of The Hunters

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chamchaworld, Apr 17, 2017.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can someone please give me spoiler about Reign of The Hunters? I want to know when and how Ye Ci will leave her current guild.
    Thanks before!

2. Mocha

Mocha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she'll leave in the next few chapters. Originally she was planning on leaving after helping them get the first clear but she ended up leaving earlier because of tensions in the guild. This might not be entirely accurate but basically the commander of the raid and Ye Ci had some bad blood over how the raid should be completed. Under the commanders lead everyone dies repeatedly/ no progress is made. Ye Ci of course being how she is doesn't really listen to his command since she doesn't want to suicide. I think during one of the raids Ye Ci unconsciously/ accidentally issued a command to a group of people to save them from death and this really ticked off the guy in charge. Ye Ci of course takes no shit and told him that she just won't come to the next raid. This however leads to issues because theres a guild rule that says that if you don't go to a guild event and you have no excuse you lose half of your total DP. The argument escalates and Ye Ci ends up leaving the guild.
    so after she leaves the guilds she gets a bunch of invites from other guilds and she ends up joining her cousins guild. When she joined there was only one other member in the guild so she became Vice leader :) Her cousins recruiting method was also pretty funny since he basically recruited all of her friends and had all applicants answer some questions about Ye Ci.
    Also she helped another guild, World Conquerer (her classmates guild), clear the dungeon on the hardest mode and this really pissed off her old guild. Because she helped them clear the dungeon she was given 30,000 gold coins and from the drops she got the book she wanted and an OP bow.
    Sorry this might not be entirely accurate/ some parts might be wrong... the mtl is hard to understand

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    Blackyy, wildthorn and chamchaworld like this.
  3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~~
    I am glad she's finally leaving that guild. They are just wanna take advantage of her experience. And Thousand Sunsets, he's sooo low. Using Ye Ci friends to take control of her is the lowest. Is Liu Chang leaving that guild with her too?

HoneyBee349 likes this.
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone's read far ahead enough, can someone tell me who the male lead is? I see hints everywhere as a shipper but I want to know who it is for sure. :D

5. Mocha

Mocha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she did
    I think the other friend who she previously warned also became disillusioned

Also I made some changes to my previous post so you can go check that out

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  6. Mocha

Mocha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also if you're curious about the ring
    She later upgraded the ring and it becomes a pretty OP equipment since it gives her a new skill.

therandomcookie and chamchaworld like this.
  7. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean her cousin that live with her now? He's in the same guild as her ex in her previous life right? So is that mean he's leaving his guild too and create a new guild for YeCi's sake?

what's VP?
    Aah.. so the ring is OP equipment. At first from the way she's talking with the dwarf, I though that ring is some kind of key or something like that.

8. Mocha

Mocha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and sorry my wording wasn't the best what I meant to say was that's she becomes the
    vice leader
    The ring is still a key but it's just not as useless as before. Remember how it's an equipment that's able to grow?

chamchaworld likes this.
  9. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will ML show up?
    And thanks for the spoilers.

chamchaworld likes this.
  10. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. And who's the ML exactly? Too much flag and I must know because I don't wanna get in a sinking ship.

11. Mocha

Mocha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far where I'm at in the raws the male lead is still unclear and I'm not really sure if he showed up yet...I'm currently on chapter 92 in the raws and there really hasn't been any romantic developments for Ye Ci. ):
    But on a side note the side character's romance is going well

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    chamchaworld and wildthorn like this.
  12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Which side character?
    What about her best friend that became Thousand Sunsets girlfriend?

13. Mocha

Mocha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Flutter n' sway
    I'm not really sure if Thousand Sunset is still with Ye Ci's best friend... but I think they broke up

HoneyBee349 likes this.
  14. Jimminx

Jimminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers? Fuuun!!!

chamchaworld likes this.
  15. Mocha

Mocha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU for all the work you do and for translating such a wonderful novel! While spoilers can help satisfy curiosity they're never as good as the actual translations!!! :)

16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead still not appear yet...
    He will appear in some festival competition (I am MTL so I don't clear what the name). He comes from another hostile continent so they're kind of rival. I think he has a bit impact in her previous life too.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  17. IcedBaby

IcedBaby The Baby that wanted ETERNITY

Reading List:
    Link
    Want spoilers go to lmntl

18. triopsate

triopsate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than the friend that leaves the guild with her, the other two turn out to be quite the assholes. Like I'm not even exaggerating about the asshole part. Ye Ci has to buy a new house and move her entire family to the new house in secret because of those two dickwads that used to be her friends.

19. Ajihat89

Ajihat89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By any chance can u tell us around what chapter, as the latest chapter is at 60.
    Also any info on what kind of skill she is gonna get, and her cousin guild that she gets invited into gets big or not.

20. triopsate

triopsate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That happened at like chapter ~200 something if memory serves me correctly.

I mean it did take a REALLY long time before they get to that point. I mean I'm not sure where the translations are at right now but there's the whole thing with how her two dickwad of a friends trick her and the only decent friend into meeting the asshole guild leader, another fight where the two dickwads calls her and the remaining friend out for being less wealthy than they are. Then there's the whole thing where the parents of the two assholes get involved as well and are proven to be just as much of an asshole if not more so since their kids convinced them to invest loads of money into the asshole guild leader (who's using the game as a proxy fora real life power struggle between him and his brother). After that when their investment fails because Ye Ci supported the brother, they end up going bankrupt for a while before finally we get to the part where thugs were hired to beat up Ye Ci and her cousin. This causes the both of them to be injured and then Ye Ci finally goes and buys a new house and has her family move out secretly.

therandomcookie likes this.