Short Story Reihelzam

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Judgecutioner, Oct 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Judgecutioner

Judgecutioner [Supreme Noodly God][Created 69^69 universes][Dom]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone. This one is common life short story. Please enjoy! I apologize in advance for any mistake in grammar.

As I wake up, I do not recognize the room I am in. How have I ended up here? I try to remember, but I have no idea. I am alone in this room, lying in the bed and on the nearby wooden chair next to a table, I can see clothes.

For a few seconds, I stare at them, before I decide I should wear them. As I finish putting them on, I take a slice of bread with butter that is on plate on the table and decide to leave the room as fast as I can.

Don't know how come I am here, so I should leave as fast as possible. Father and mother will be probably angry, I didn't tell them I will be sleeping somewhere else. Moreover, it is time for school anyways, so I should be moving fast.

As I enter the entrance room, I take my coat, and try to leave. But doors are locked, so quickly I search for keys and unlock the doors, leaving quietly.

Walking down the street, I see many cars parking everywhere. Damn, is there some important meeting of rich people? All of those cars look so fancy and so modern.

Those cars are probably made in western Germany. Damned westerners think their fancy looking cars are good, but our Czech cars are much better. As studying automechanician, I should know that best. I have worked on quite a few cars already, but nothing is like good old Škoda.

These cars may look fancy, but after hundred thousand kilometers, they'll be done, while our cars can easily handly three or even four times as much. Still, I can see almost hundred of them parked around and I shake my head in disbelief.

I go to my car and then I try to unlock it, but I fail at it. After few attempts, I realize I used incorrect key. Silly me. After I unlock the car, I sit down and then I check my watches.

... Nine o'clock. School has already started whole hour ago. Even if I go there now... Nevermind, let's go to repair shop I work at. I will help the old man fix some cars instead.

Before I start the car, I hear some distant suspicious sound and I cover. I can see some really slow airplane fly over and I shiver with fear. Could it be the bombers? I wish this cursed war was over soon. Thankfully, I hear no explosion, so I decide to start the car.

Drivers these days! Because of one stupid guy who didn't give me priority on the juction, I was distracted and forgot to turn on next crossroads. Now I am lost in this stupid city, without even knowing how to get home. And I should probably return home to tell mother everything is alright. I will probably get scolded, but that is fine.

But first I need to actually get home. I decide to stop and ask one of pedestrians, fine young lady. I tell her the adress, and she tells me how to get there. At least some people are good.

However, I probably turned wrong somewhere. I can't now remember what that woman said to me, but I am sure it should be close anyways, so I park my car and get out. I should be able to get home on my foot next.

Finally, I am in front of my house. I hope that mother has her lunch ready. She makes such a good food. She is best cook on the entire planet, I'm sure.

I feel really tired. I should go in and rest there. But when I try to get in, I realize I don't have any keys. Damn. I try to knock on the door, but noone responds.

What will I do now? I sit down on stairs, and some people come and ask me if I am fine and if I don't need help. I answer them that I am just fine. It's not like they could help me with anything anyways.

I decide I should go to school. It is afternoon already, but maybe I left keys there. Hope it will still be open. I realize my watches are broken. Just my luck.

As I am walking away, I see two figures looking and me and running towards me. I don't know who they are but they look scary so I decide to run away from them, but they easily catch me.

One of them is older man, fifty to sixty years old, with black hair with strong tone of grey. He is pretty fat and not really tall. He has jeans and black shirt, and he lookes rather angry.

Second one is younger, about twenty years old, with brown hair and he is also bit fat, but taller than first one. He looks more worried than angry.

I still can't believe that these two guys were able to catch me.

"Grandpa, you really made us all worried." says the young boy, and as he talks to me, I realize his face is bit familiar, but I can't remember who he is. I don't really understand what he is trying to say, but well, whatever.

Then, as I look older one, I suddenly recognize him.
    "Brother!" I rush to him and then I hug him.

"It's alright, we found him, father. You were right, he really tried to return to where he used to live fifty years ago." says young man to old one, but I am not really paying attention to what he says. I have not seen my brother for... years.

"Let's return you home. Grandma is waiting for you. You caused her quite a shock." continues the young one, as he looks at my brother. "I will go and find his car. It shouldn't be that far. You take him home first."

As I wake up, I do not recognize the room I am in. How have I ended here?

2. Potatos

Potatos [Mostly Inactive] [Frozen Ink's Slave #2]

Reading List:
    Link
    That was such a cute story. I loved it, thanks!

3. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Alzheimer : (

xalienxgamerx likes this.
  4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realize that the title can be rearranged to form alzheimer.

5. Judgecutioner

Judgecutioner [Supreme Noodly God][Created 69^69 universes][Dom]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you... it was written as I tried to get used to my grandfather's Alzheimer, and I imagined how he probably percieves world. I wanted to create short story that could give insight of few minutes into* life of person with Alzheimer. This required me to hide the fact that person has Alzheimer, because they do not know.

Yeah. I kinda wanted to deliver exactly that feeling.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    Potatos and SoulZer0 like this.
  6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha~

7. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck man, this is just depressing