Spoiler Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 25, 2019.

1. kusabireika

kusabireika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhm I mean...... raw wn o-o I want to read it from chapter 1 T_T

Asami likes this.
  2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asami, lazynoodles and Aymee like this.
  3. kusabireika

kusabireika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lamune44

Lamune44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little spoiler about Rhonya's ex fiance. (sorry, I couldn't buy the rest of the chapters so I don't know how the story end).
    They meet by the end of the volume 3. It happened as well as you could expect, with him trying to apologize (and doing a bad job at it), demanding why she did not say she was innocent or try to defend herself. He also ask her to go back but by that point she is having none of it and harshly reject him, saying that now she "hate" him. It come as a shook to him and, by the beggining of volume 4 he feel really down , and even complain about it. I forgot who scolded him, but he was told that he shoudn't have expected anything less after he has done. Indeed, even if the "doubt' was reasonable (the heroine did get bullied by Rhonya's followers after all), he did not need to break the engagement and humiliate her in front of the whole school. It was his choice to socialy execute her. So, now all he can do his try to make amend and earn forgiveness before romantically pursuing Rhonya. The Ex's fiance agree and has his determination renewed. So, he will most certainly appear once again in the story. However, he is not the end game. Who the ML is, I don't know (sorry). Meanwhile, blissfully unaware, Rhonya is planning a picnic with the mercenary squad.

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Basically an extension of the earlier spoilers of this thread. Do you know which guy booted him out? After Rhonya's speech, in the original spoilers here, someone mentioned one of our beastmen gets to boot him out.

Aww man, Schneider didn't give up on Rhonya DESPITE her speech? She just told the guy its over! She practically told him its fine to be with Misano and she's happy with her current life. And nice, a little spoiler on Vol.04! From what I can remember on Shiro's teaser on Vol.04 or at least from the spoiler threads, vol.04 is an outdoor focus volume, where Rhonya and our beastmen go on an adventure. Well, a picnic is a good start, I suppose

chamchaworld, yuriezzz, Asami and 9 others like this.
  6. Lamune44

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I was reading the first three chapters of the volume 4 but my japanese is not that good. Basically, what I could undertand was:

Chapter 1 => Usual introduction of the story with Rhonya talking about her family, Shneider and how happy she is now to live slowly with the mercenary squad. Rhonya and the squad are in the shop, talking about Rhonya's past, her broken engagement, the rumors of bullying... They are alll mad at Shneider. Impossible to know if one of them booted him, it is left unsaid, but apparently she took care of him on her own. Then, the story switch to Schneider. He is talking with Orpheus (probably not the way it is spelled) who reminded him to stay away from Rhonya and never show himself before her. He left then come Lexis and Henzel. He complain to them, stunned, that Rhonya "Hate" him. Lexis is the one who scold him, saying that Rhonya has every right to be angry at him. He vow to meet her soon, maybe the following day, affirming that he won't give up, and Lexis wish him good luck (it was sarcasm I believe). Indeed, he is not giving up despite Rhonya's clear rejection. Rather than pitiful he come accross as self-entitled, doesn't he? The story switch once again to Rhonya who get a old acquantance as a customer. Apparently Oboea?, a cat-like being with a red coat. They talk about what Rhonya his doing here, that she isn't a lady anymore. Orpheus join the party. With the mercenary squad they are planning to go somewhere.

Chapter 2 => Rhonya wake up early. They eat pancakes. Ryu, a female female friend of Rhonya, ask to go with them but Rhonya refuse, saying that even if can be funny it could also be dangerous. They are planning to go in a forest where usually human being do not go to. Come the story of a girl called Hana who was tranmigrated to this new world (like a heroine from an isekai story) to become a saintess. It was a bit random so I didn't really understand this part. Rhonya ask from wich country the girl came from (probably hoping to get "Japan" as the answer) but no one know. They stop talking about it.

Chapter 3 => They are still in the shop, drinking cofee, talking and looking other a map. Rhonya got spoted singing to the Roto by Orpheus and get really embarrased.

7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks again for the spoilers. No problem. The spoilers can be read and are understandable. A little corrections though. I assume Orpheus=Orphias if we base it on Shiro's translations, Henzel=Hansel Lexis=Lexi (although these name translation themselves could be wrong, its been so long since I read both the manga and novel update translations).

So Schneider's self entitlement WASN'T wrong from the initial spoilers. Very surprising (I'm still surprised, thanks again for verifying that he demanded/kinda blamed Rhonya for not speaking up situation. Its a shame we don't know which one of our boys booted him out of the shop. I mean, we knew Rhonya and Schneider got to talk alone and she gave her speech and got disappointed with him for leaving Misano and crawling back to her) considering Vol.03s prologue has his POV basically him being verbally insulted by the Elven Queen and focuses on his... sorrows and regrets? Seems like @moto 's analysis from my long comment from before was correct. Seems like the guy is doing this just to repair his rep.

Ooooh~, so like Gray/Gratia, the demi merc squad came to accept Orphias in some way? Or did he join the party simply because said forest they were heading is simply difficult for humans and they need more non-human party members?

Hmmm... kinda wonder what's the point of a reincarnated person now (probably a future love interest to one of the guys or Schneider redemption girl? Eh. Currently not interested. But how can the new girl NOT be from Japan when she literally has a JP name?

Ch.3 spoiler was short but cute. Was Orphias like just standing there listening halfway and Rhonya never noticed?

Btw, when you got the spoilers for Vol.03 and 04, do you know how many chapters they have? And do you have illustrations that go along with the download?

Asami, Biakushi, lazynoodles and 6 others like this.
  8. Lamune44

Reading List:
    Link

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/94131096/797099378

The first three chapter of the volume four are free. In the chapter one there is the characters presentation pictures, including the cat-girl. In the chapter 3 there is a picture of Rhonya, the cat girl, Orphias and an other character looking at a map. Apparently they are going in a treasure hunt of some sort? Too lazy to go look the meaning of the kanji. For the song part, she was singing to entertain the Roto while washing the dishes. She saw too late that Orphias was behind her. He laught soflty while she used her hands to cover her red embarrased face. He said sorry for coming in the kitchen without annoncing himself and that this situation happened before. She reflect that the one big difference from before his that this time she is aware that he has feeling for her. She regret hurting him by comparing him to her brother.

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Kinda wish someone would translate the character bio of vol.04 so that we'd know who these new faces are.
    Rhonya looks stunning and definitely more mature at 04s bio page!
    Definitely curious on the treasure hunting guy and the black haired dude with wing shaped ear/hair (another bishounen!)
    And its nice Rhonya HAS female friends (no offense to Lexi)! I'm so happy for her! It won't be awkward to tell her grandpa that people that hang around her aren't pure sausage fest/just her harem anymore

10. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince should really take the elf queens advice, just apologize and move on.

But now hes like a angry wasp floating around.

11. tatsu2001

tatsu2001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so who's the ML :blobsweat_2:

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  12. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there isn't really one yet. The most likely candidate would be the Black Lion, but so far there are many, maaaany very awesome men around her and Ronya is just not interested in love after having been hurt so badly.

Asami, Biakushi, Shey_04 and 3 others like this.
  13. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    How many volumes till the novel end? Or the novel still ongoing?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably ongoing since as of Vol.04 (I believe that's the latest novel release?) of the novel, they even introduced a potential new subplot (a new reincarnated/transmigrated person named Hana) and a couple of new characters and there's potential for more world building (like the Djinn Kingdom once they find out Rhonya is okay) and character reappearances during Rhonya's academy days. Plus, also in Vol.04, despite being rejected by Rhonya, Schneider has decided to ignore her... uhh... request/speech to leave her tf alone/move on with life without her. Again, from brief spoilers above, vol.04 seems to focus on outside adventuring/treasure hunting.

15. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.. Thanks for the information

16. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    To my knowledge, the novel is still ongoing, as is the manga.
    The manga is currently dealing with the stories of Vol. 1 of the novel.

And yes, as @Hypothon said, the first volume deals with her moving on and away to the border town and mending her heart, volume 2 deals with a demon she once fought coming back, volume 3 deals with old aquaintances like Schneider, the brother and others finally finding her, and volume 4 is more of a traveling story so far. Now that being said, of the ruffly 14 chapters per volume, I'd say like... 9 of them are pure fluffy happyness hahaha.

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Which Volume are you referring to? Currently being translated 3 or the latest 4?

18. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww thanks for the information.. I think this novel will be long like what It call I forget the title, I think that novel will not that long, but surprisingly its super long

Asami likes this.
  19. Vireina

Vireina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After all these happening
    Makes me wonder what re her parents doing. Are they like, "idgaf about you" the whole time even after Rhonya got kicked out from academy? Doesnt really make sense to me.

Also, I wish Rhonya gonna end up with Shize. They are so cute.

Asami, Creolenerd and rock.doll like this.
  20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if I remember it right (or even if I understood your post) but the father was barely mentioned and her mother was implied/shown to be just as abusive as the brother (basically the "try not to harm our rep kind of mother"), its just Rhonya is just more traumatized with her brother.
    Remember, the only people she considered family on that household was her grandpa and Ramo and was just holding on long enough for Schneider's and her sake. She put her soul in her work as his fiancee (with her diplomatic achievements speak for themselves)