Spoiler Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Tictacs

Tictacs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excited to see the new characters in the volume 4 character bios, partial MTL translation but looks like Hana has a gentle/dreamy look but is the energetic type and likes fluffy things, her true identity though...?
    Hart comes from the Bulkhart baron(?) family and is a treasure hunter.
    Rave's bio was a bit harder to translate but he does seem to be associated with Hana and/or only cares to see her in his eyes. Also something about him having wings (ofc from his image lol) and maybe being a phantom beast?

mostly excited to see that we have another fluffy fan character! I hope she and Rhonya can become good friends and not just there for the sake of another love rival

2. Aoi.Caelum

Aoi.Caelum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aah this story is so cute to the point that i actually made a new account haha :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    I'm still new so i don't know how to make a spoiler bar... i'm very sorry:blobsad:
    There's a chapter in the novel which interests me the most, and i thought to myself that this chapter is definitely the hint for our male lead(yes!! finally:blobsmilehappyeyes:) in raws, its
    第五章 純黒の獅子。it's a chapter called "pure black lion"
    75 もふもふ天国 "mofumofu tengoku" which means "mofumofu heaven"
    So in this chapter, when the beastkin mercenaries group is at the cafe with Rhonya, some kids from the beastkin village visits the cafe and plays with the boys. Of course Rhonya being her usual self, looking at those kids it's pure mofumofu heaven haha. The boys played with the kids, one of them even got attacked and falls down to the floor:blobReach: Shize lets a little beastkin girl sits down on his lap and also fed her some cakes omg so precious:cookie:some of the kids also attacked(hugged?) Rhonya and calls her onee-san(big sis):blobsmilehappyeyes:
    the main highlight of this chapter is, when everyone left, leaving only Shize and Rhonya in the cafe!!:aww::aww:
    Rhonya kinda said something that she's happy to be called big sis(considering her situation with her the 2nd child in her family and an a**h*le big bro, its understandable:blobsad:)
    and then at some point, Shize actually asked her if she wants to sit on his lap. I REPEAT, ON. HIS. LAP:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Rhonya being our usual fluff lover and defenseless girl, she's like "I-Is it okay?!" and of course Shize is fine with it:blobsmirk:
    Then!! When Rhonya sits on Shize's lap, leans on his mane. Shize on his black lion form starts to sniff her hair, and then he.. LICKED Rhonya's neck:blobnosebleed::blobmelt: Rhonya's just like 'calm down its just frolicking':facepalm: but then Shize BITES HER EAR:cookie: and that's when she got embarrassed and tries to stand up but instead got kabedon-ed(?) on the table in front of them by Shize:cookie: Then Shize changed to his human form and they have a staring contest:blobpopcorn: He talks in a low voice, and said "Rhonya. I don't have the intention to be your father or big brother. Be wary of me as a man." :blobscream::blobnosebleed: Rhonya got sooo embarrased to the point she can't see his face anymore due to the close distance and closed her eyes. After that, Shize kissed her forehead and leave the cafe. Our dense and defenseless girl melted after this and i guess it's because of this incident that makes her wary of Shize as opposite sex:blobpopcorn:
    Aaaahhh i still can't get over this chapter! Ah but these are still just mtl, i'm not really good in translating Japanese,i'm sorry:blobpensive:
    Well that's it! i guess this could be the best hint for who's our male lead. What do you guys think?:blobpeek:

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for dem juicy spoilers! *intense fanning and nosebleed on my side*
    Don't worry on the spoiler tag, I've been here for a few months now and just realized how to put spoilers bars myself but usually don't bother since this IS a spoiler thread.

Is there any specific hint on which volume you read this? Is this on currently being translated vol.03 or the latest available vol.04? Cuz if its the latter, it makes sense because Shize DID say on his POV chapter at Vol.03 that he won't start actively seducing Rhonya unless he himself can see she's over with her first love (and if he WAS present during Rhonya's speech during Schneider's reappearance scenario, then what better proof does one need to see that Rhonya is now over with her first love?)

Edit: Honestly, the REAL fight in ML is between Shize and Sena (since the reveal of Sena's POV that he also doesn't want to just be a big brother to Rhonya but he also can't help but support Shize out of gratitude to what he's done for all of them) since the former like you said is currently the only one Rhonya views as a man (I mean, she can excuse herself that she's scared when she was told he'll get mad if she touches his mane or that she wasn't ready before) and the latter outnumbers Shize in POV chapters (Sena I believe has one POV chapter per volume? I don't remember Vol.2s pov chapters that much though other than Laclain's and Schneider's)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  4. Aoi.Caelum

Aoi.Caelum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, the chapter that i read is a part of the webnovel chapter/part 75. I wanted to post the link but it seems that i can't write links related posts yet:blobsad: But i read it on alphapolis jp:blobReach:
    The first part of the story is about Sena reporting to Shize about the incident that happened(on the previous chapter) to Rhonya that day because of the idiot prince actually have the nerve to come to her cafe again to apologize(finally!!) AND asked her to get back together. At that time, Rhonya said she accepted his apology, "but don't get me wrong, i don't love you anymore.":blob_plusone: after she said that with a cold look, that idiot prince actually have the nerve to be shocked and kinda forced her again by grabbing her wrist. Aah just writing about it makes me so irritated. After awhile, the idiot prince actually have the nerve AGAIN to say "your eyes, they look just like those family of yours!" AND LITERALLY SLAMMED THE CAFE DOOR, LEAVING.:blobspearpeek: Rhonya was so shocked by that unbelieveable words to the point she's down spirited so much that when a customer comes and it turns out to be Sena, she asked Sena for frolicking. Sena did noticed the idiot prince came by the shop because of the smell, and asked her what did he said and what did she replied with, but Rhonya just remained speechless. He doesn't force her to reply and instead said "hmm, then Shize... Ah, he's still working. Alright. Come here" transform into his beastform and spread his arms.:bloblove: Can you imagine in Japanese, Sena said "Ii yo. Oide" AAAAAA just imagining it makes me dokidoki!!!:blobnosebleed: Rhonya leapt to his embrace and they hugged each other, with her calling it a "mofumofu theraphy" haha this is so cute, best medicine after that boiling anger. Okay so that's what happened on the previous of the mofumofu heaven chapter.
    Back to the mofumofu heaven chapter, after reporting to Shize about the incident, Sena literally said "and then she asked me to frolick with her, so we hugged each other" and i somehow think like, ooh is this some kind of a declaration of war?? And Sena asked to Shize some things like "are you fine with it?" Shize doesn't reply and they both went silent in Shize's room. At this point, i think Sena is kinda giving Shize a warning that he has such feelings for Rhonya too and a push to make Shize like, hurry up and seduce her already before another man take her away. After this part, is the part where the beastkin kiddos visits the cafe.:cookie:

5. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mofumofu therapy!! OMG
    Thanks for the spoiler!
    I WISH IT WAS SHIZU INSTEAD BECAUSE HIS MANE LOOKS SO FLUFFY BUT AS LONG AS SHE GOT HER THERAPY

6. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could use some mofu mofu therapy hahaha Imagine just burrying your face in a giant fluffy mane :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Aymee and Aoi.Caelum like this.
  7. Aoi.Caelum

Aoi.Caelum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of the webnovels that can be read for free also have some chapters about Schneider's being an a** towards Misano, calling her "it's because of you that i lost Rhonya! I don't want to see your face again!" Which makes Misano holds a grudge against Rhonya like "Rhonya Gavizera.. i will never forgive you!" And i think we should look out for her in the future.:blobangery: There's also a chapter about their first christmas together, with Rhonya spending white christmas in the beastkin's mansion.:aww: This chapter is sooo cute, Rhonya said "okaerinasai" to them and the boys replied back with "tadaima" UGH my heart---:blobmelt:when the snow falls, Ryuse calls her to the window of the mansion "Ojou!! Come here!" And when all of them went to the window together, looking at the sky watching the first snow fall of their white christmas. Rhonya is kinda cold so she brings her hands to her mouth and blows to warm herself up, but Ryuse who sees this initiatively said "are you cold, Ojou? I'll warm you up!" Transform into his beastkin form and hugged her. Then Seth(Sena's lil bro) also hugged her as well as Chise who doesnt want to be left out. Rhonya's way too happy being sandwhiched with 3 mofumofus at the same time omg so precious!!:aww: After reluctantly released herself from them, Shize is literally standing in front of her and suddenly hugged her, also asked her "still cold?" And makes her heart go doki!!:blobsmilehappyeyes: When they're on their way back inside the mansion, Sena also transform into his beast form and took Rhonya's hand after closing the window and they went to the dining room while holding hands. Aaah i cant wait to see this chapter's getting into manga version!!:blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  8. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, i can't wait until the prince learns that she wasn't being mean to a servant before and that he's working for her family, since that was the start of his dislike for her, that would come across as a slap in the face to him.

Also, for him and her family to realize how much she achieved and how so many powerful people like her, from what i understand, her pretenders could easily ruin her former house or make sure that everyone but her grandpa loses a lot of prestige, i bet her mother and brother would be sorry then, but she is too nice to make this happen and her pretenders know this.

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda confused with the first half of your post, Schneider SHOULD know Ramo at this point but most of his guilt (or at least his biggest oof is being constantly reminded on how he publicly humiliated Rhonya). Ramo's case... has barely been solved. The guy got fired/transferred from the main house to her granpa so it wasn't a terrible change (his status as a butler is probably a different issue), not to mention witness accounts where Ramo was the one who came to pick up Rhonya after the condemnation event.

Honestly, I'm more curious on what Misano would do, recent spoilers hint here that she's unjustifiably mad at Rhonya

10. Aoi.Caelum

Aoi.Caelum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg omg i'm so scared of the newest webnovel's chapter update:sweating_profusely:Alphapolis jp updated a new chapter which is chapter/part 86 called 望まぬ対峙 which translated to "unwanted confrontation". This is a new prologue for volume/chapter 7.
    The prologue is kinda short, without any dialogue in it. It's still Rhonya's pov, at first it was Rhonya's reminiscing the novel storylines from her past self, then her reincarnated life as Rhonya Gavizera and her choice to have a laid back life and opens a cafe. After that, she appeared. Wearing the academy's dress, with obvious glare and hostility on her eyes, Misano appeared in her cafe.
    And that's it for chapter/part 86:blobpoliceangry:
    Just when our girl is so happy with her mattari life... WHY?!?! Lol pls go away Misano and try harder to seduce that idiot prince already so u two could be the best shameless couple in the history and pls just rot away ty.:blobspearpeek:

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. Welp, guess when Schneider finally found her, he wasn't exactly tight lipped in hiding her whereabouts (at least previous spoilers mentioned here that Hansel also spotted her but didn't intervene seeing as she's genuinely happy with her new life which is a life of leisure, relaxation, contentment, and fluff with a lil' bit of eye candies.

Its really laughable how Misano is acting like some 3rd rate manhua villain whose blaming Rhonya for some odd reason when SHE was the one who ruined not only her social rep, her engagement, and practically her entire relationship with Schneider and at that time had NO ONE to back her up during her condemnation event (where most of her accused crimes are mostly done by Misano herself including also drugging Rhonya's orbiters)

12. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    She probably blames the main character for being born in a prestigious family, having better grades and being given a fiance as powerful and pretty as the prince and feels like she deserves them more, is narcissistic and entitled and can't understand why people like someone else more than her.

Having everyone important be mad at the prince for choosing her and working hard to prove her crimes must have annoyed her, and she probably thinks Rhonya was the one behind it.

13. Aoi.Caelum

Aoi.Caelum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm probably:hmm: but at some point in the chapters, Hansel and Lexi also managed to locate Rhonya's whereabouts. We didn't know yet if Rhonya told them by herself or that idiot Schneider actually told the others. The King, even the young crown prince(king's direct descendant, not Schneider lol) also went to the cafe. It's really heartbreaking to see the young crown prince hugging Rhonya and asked her why wont she go back because he missed her. Rhonya and the young crown prince have a nice kind of sister-lil bro relationship. But since Ori really really reaaally resents the royals so much(poor king, he didnt do anything bad, just wanted an heir), when the king visited the cafe with ulterior motive to persuade Rhonya in person, he became hostile again and literally threatens them in front of Rhonya.

14. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    So, at least it seems that everything goes bad for Schneider and Misano so far, and probably will continue to go badly, and part of all of this because they just had to make a freaking big spectacle of the annulment, like everyone tells Schneider, a lot of shame and problems could have been alleviated if he'd just took care of the situation privately, but nope, they had to be jerks.

Also, everyone has said that the brother sees her and acts like a jerk, is there any reaction from her mother, i am pretty sure she just left her daughter go away after the scandal because she brought shame to the family, but since everyone is turning against Schneider and she was proven innocent, and the freaking king wants her back, is she planning to also visit her and say all is forgiven and she can come back so that Rhonya can tell her to shut the hell up?

15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the surprisingly new info. I'm REALLY surprised we HAVE a CP in the story AND its not Schneider AND has a lil bro older sis relationship with Rhonya? Where WAS he when all these madness and Schneider shaming was happening? Cuz I would've actually enjoyed it a little bit more having a shota be downright disappointed with his cousin for making his older sister figure leave. Who threatens who?

16. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing with Misono is, if I remember correctly, that the original novel was already written in a way were both girls were acting hella shady. OGRhonya was being just as mean as OGMisono, which is why I think it was mentioned at the very beginning of the story that it felt weird to root for the heroine even back then reading it. Now this time around, it looks a lot worse since Rhonya is not dishing out as much as Misono is, but Misono might just be a character that was written this way. I have much less of an issue with her being a witch with a capital B then with Schneider. Boy is lucky we have no way of entering the story because I sure as s**t would like to strongly interact with his smug dumb face using various objects. Whyyyyyy must you be SUCH a moron?!? Like, not actually evil, just so incredibly conceited and stupid....

If I recall correctly, he is a LOT younger than them, like more gradschool than anything, so he wouldn't be at the academy yet and therefore not there fore the condamnation. From what I've read about him, he's absolutely adorable <3

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what, I honestly don't remember much of the OGPlot (since the series main focus is SOL and mofumofu) and at the same, its also my fault for not wanting to reread Rhonya's condemnation event (I mean, some MCs have it worse like Iris from Common Sense of a Duke's daughter who genuinely loved the guy *like Rhonya too but Rhonya at least had time to prepare and leave with a smile on her face* and was traumatized enough that if it was possible for her to just keep on doing her job at rebuilding and improving her fief without involving herself to nobility or with Lana of Plain and Inconspicuous Me whom despite not loving her ex fiance, got manhandled by said fiance). There's just SOMETHING that makes me feel genuinely bad for her, like is it the multiple flashbacks of decent Schneider?

As for Schneider, he is honestly... just so disappointing with all the recent spoilers verifying the old ones. Seriously, I had SOME level of hope for him back at Vol.03s prologue since I read it first before his POV chap of Vol.02 (I remember they were released at the same time or vol.03 was released earlier? Meh).

I mean,
    Who tf asks for an apology and DEMANDS WHY didn't you argue back or defend yourself? Like dude, don't kid your past self, you listened to her ONCE on the Ramo incident but the narrative mentioned that the seeds of doubt also sprung forth within you? Like, I can understand if you feel betrayed the person you grew up with isn't what you thought she was or that you were tired being her emotional crutch (b*tch move, sure. But its within... understandable b*stard ranges) but again, YOU grew up with HER. YOU KNEW her family situation, YOU KNEW she'd much prefer to be a commoner if she could have an excuse to leave her mother and brother (still talking about the Ramo incident btw, sure Rhonya kinda blames herself for forgetting her noble role but how did this POS somehow lead his conclusion that she purposely bullying/insulting his role as a butler or whatever excuse Schneider told himself to start doubting Rhonya)

Ofc, this also doesn't help the recent update translations are about the academy casts calling Orphedoto to tell them Rhonya's location for one of the reasons being to give Schneider his opportunity to apologize. Like, really? The woman is HEARTBROKEN and PUBLICLY SHAMED

18. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I cannot blame you, this manga/novel has one of the most likeable MCs ever and seeing people be mean to her hurts my heart and soul, so I hadn't gone back to the first chapters of either version in a while. The manga reads: "What caught my eye one day was a very popular short novel on the web. The story was about a baroness named Misono. She defeats the niece of a noble family, Villainess Rhonya, and steals Rhonya's Fiance Schneider. Of course Rhonya was a very nasty character but Misano herself was pretty aggressive as well. From the very beginning, the battle between the two was fierce and unrelenting. In the end, villainess Rhonya's evil deeds were exposed to the public. She lost her fiance and was forced to leave the academy." So yeah, she's... probably kinda written that way. Doesn't change that she's not a good person, but it's not like she turned super evil simply because Rhonya turned into a kind person.

As for them wanting to give Schneider a chance to apologize, I suppose they could assume this might be somewhat healing for Rhonya, as in "my best friend since childhood is not a complete piece of sh*t", not realizing that all it would do is just provide some self-gratification of the dumbass. But yeah, anyone who's seen how happy she is in her cute little café should just keep all those nobles as far away from her as possible. At this point, so many people have found her that I wouldn't be surprised if she just up and moves to a different bordertown to open a new café with the beasty boys. Or moves to the fairy forest with only select people being able to teleport there to visit her.

19. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so Misano truly is the stereotypical "heroine" who can't accept someone being better than her at anything and feeling she is owed everything while everyone else should get the scraps, Rhonya could literally tell her to her face she is acting like a generic villain in a story, going around framing people and destroying their lifes, and that she is now mad at the girl she ruined for people not accepting her.

Also, Schneider is an idiot, the incident with the butler could have been easily explained, and even the butler likes Rhonya but he decided to just judge her and he was apparently tired of being an emotional crutch, because that's the sign of a good person right there, "Hey, this girl has some issues because of a terrible family and a life she hates, ugh, how dare she waste my time, let me just judge her while not using my position and authority to do anything about it!" and maybe he couldn't, i don't know, but he doesn't seem to have really tried aside from giving some generic kind words to Rhonya.

I guess he's one of the those characters that never paid attention to his fiancee and ignored any accomplishment she had or did to the point of being unaware, and thus gets shocked when she turns out to be good, accomplished and beloved by a lot of people while having many love interests, and gets absolutely shocked and angry at her while rarely thinking it's his fault for never having really paid attention to her to begin with.

20. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment her bro found her. It was time to vamos to another country. But nah, stays. I get her mofufu squad is pretty dang powerful and sorta chained to the border town but at that point they should've all left.

Shey_04 likes this.