Japanese Reincarnated as a sacred treasure in a different world, I am unmatched with an elf girl!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by gautam1989, Oct 8, 2021.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate Names:
    異世界で神器に転生した俺は、エルフ少女と無双する!

Publisher: Syosetsu

Raws: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5883hd/

Description:

I, the bullied child, Yoizuki Yamiyo, hated my twin sister, Yoizuki Koryu. I don't like having an older sister in the same class. Mitsuru has excellent grades, is versatile in sports, and is extremely popular from the class. So I was bulled by the group around her.

I have no place to stay at home or at school. I was disgusted in many ways.

One day, a fateful moment arrives. My entire class has been transferred to another world. Dfferent worlds, cheats, harems, slow lives!... But our transition to another world was a bit... no, it wasn't quite normal.

We were transferred not as human beings, but as "weapons" with a will to be handled by a person from the other world. The classmates were all chosen as weapons by talented people.

But I even here, I was a dropout. It was on the verge of being abandoned because it couldn't be used as a weapon... but I was saved by Seto, a fallen elf girl in this different world.

However, Seto is trapped by her classmates and abandoned in a dangerous zone called the Abyss Forest.

I don't want to die. In respond to her strong wish... my true power awakens!!! In order to live and take revenge on the classmates who bullied us, I and Seto decide to become stronger.

This is a story in which I, a drop-out weapon, and Seto, a drop-out elf girl, start walking as heroes.

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This feel like a combination of stories like 'I was reincarnated as a sword' and the more common 'abandoned by classmates' type of adventurer stories. It'll be interesting to see how MC meets his former classmates who are all swords.

Paps and TXHY like this.
  2. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
  3. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List: