Spoiler Reincarnated as a Villain That was Killed Before the Game Starts

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 20, 2020.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Reincarnated as a Villain That was Killed Before the Game Starts
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3702cp/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...llain-that-was-killed-before-the-game-starts/
    Description:
    Apparently, I’ve been reincarnated as a villain in an otome game. That’s all well and good, but what do you mean I was killed by the love interest before the main story? On top of that, Hilda-san is the “shotacon” Queen and all I see are death flags!

It’s a story about a girl who was reincarnated as Hilda, the villain who caused the Hero of the otome game to become yandere due to the trauma cause by her.

A comedy story filled with nurturing shota and avoiding death routes!
    - I was promised a cute and lovely comedy. However, I wanted to cry for all the male young boy would have been victims of MC if the would wasn't exchanged for the present MC.
    - She tried to take all the shota's and tries to raise them up as fine men; not in the Hikaru Genji kinda way but in the "I'm trying to be a good parent kind of way"
    - I thought the Abel the little boy who was bought from his mother would change when he sees her efforts to change, but I drew the line when he doesn't seem to understand he was sold as a slave by his own mother. Especially, when that same mother comes in demanding drug money from the MC. The MC of course refuses, but Abel comes barging in. The mother immediately pretends her and his little sister? is sick and his "employer" won't give it to her. Leading Abel to think MC is the root of all evil and vowing to kill her. Which I was like - DA FAQ...? WHERE IS MY FUNNY COMEDY? Also, wasn't what all the MC did in the past 2 arcs completely useless then? This goddamn arc 3 and its totally useless. Abel seemingly is stubborn to change.

2. Shoshorang

Shoshorang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so interesting! Are those spoilers you got from MTL or from the translated chapters?

3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    some translated there are 3 out so far, but MTL'd the one where Abel's mom came over bit.

Shoshorang likes this.
  4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    - its gotten heavier apparently we got background on the "otome game" the MC was transferred in; apparently if MC dies a lot of guardians and her new man the dragon dude dies with her. as a loophole? They were planning to resolve the "pledge" where they promise to give her body and soul by killing the original soul and swapping out the soul. Now since the soul is different they can kill the physical body off since the "contents" are different. That way with those guys gree they manipulate politics freely via using the capture targets as their pathetic pawns?? How is this funny? I was looking for light-hearted hilarity like the one where the villainess creates and uses magic guns and trolls the Prince who everyone was trying to pair up with her. Jesus, the enemy tried to manipulate Abel by killing off the mother and telling him to steal her title and money. The Mastermind was a dude named Lucas?
    - The MC's brother tried to blow up the world because she wanted to go off and have a normal healthy relationship with the normal dude> Instead of Abel as the yandere can we put brother? Apparently, he's going to follow her to the house where she's going to married in? WHERE IS MY LIGHT-HEARTED COMEDY?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  5. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Reading this, I could only hear three words, "Die,Die,Die".

6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Its official. I'm going to wait until it been officially translated. If I want emotional cutting I would read something like - "I Don't Want Love"

Isekailover00 likes this.
  7. Asami

Asami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Does someone know who does the MC ends with? I'm really curious to know the final paring, please :blobtired:

8. linnil

linnil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she will end up with the dragon guy though. I see the second volume have MC with bride dress and the three dragon guy around her, one of them is Ichtys.

lazynoodles and Asami like this.
  9. Asami

Asami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, thank you for answering me!!! :cookie::blobicecreamlove::aww:

10. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    anymore spoilers?

Asami likes this.
  11. namira99

namira99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems that the translations got deleted? anyone get news or knew the translator NU account?

Azure_1802 likes this.
  12. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    At the first sight, I tot it was similar with death is the only ending for the villainess, but that's quite different tho...

13. Isajin

Isajin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there's no translation? T-T