Recommendations Reincarnated hero

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Namegyu, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Namegyu

Namegyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novel like the player who returned from apocalypse, or leveling with the god.

No harem, or surrendered by just girls, and ingore male character (or just make male character just a tool without plot)

**For information,I read the hero return about 100 chapter , but I don't really like it(´-﹏-`;)

maum.2412 likes this.
  2. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you’re looking for returnee mcs?
    Returnee’s Life Report
    Seoul Station’s Necromancer
    I Returned and Became a God - not bl but heavy bromance and only available in mtl

3. Namegyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Not returnee. player who returned from apocalypse, and leveling with the god, or even the hero return is reincarnation novel.

ML is come back in time because he failed save the collapse world, on their younger self.
    the hero return is come back in another body.

The ML is full of the thought about save the world/humanity. Mmm... Not really but more like Reincarnator (well, ML not save the world because he want it and more because their friend hypnotic?, but in all novel he did it anyway)
    Or kidnapped dragon (but this is slice of life and too much girls) I don't like ashura fieldಠ﹏ಠ

thank you for reply!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
  4. Sienna21

Sienna21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Namegyu

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally dislike dark/devil power ML (especially necromancer, tooo OP). And VR too. always too OP cause of bug or anything and not even has GM take a look or they just be okay with it, I give up with this genre.

It's not really i looking for. I looking for ML that desperately to save the world, or the last humanity who can fight, not just want to be life well more than before and lucky enough to have power to save the world. But.....

I Obtained a Mythic Item looks promising, and max Talent Player looks interesting. Will try to read. Thank you for replyヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  6. Dragonfyre001

Dragonfyre001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Sienna21

Sienna21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotcha. Then how about these two?
    1) The Hero Returns
    - I’ve just started reading the manhwa (which was just recently adapted from the novel) and I like its plot. Last man standing who felt he was a failure in saving humanity but given a second chance just when he met his end. He didn’t want to be a hero to begin with (at least that’s what his character portrayed).
    2) Possessing Nothing
    - This is in my reading list but I haven’t read it yet but I’ll quote a reader’s comment on it.
    @criticalmind
    Can I just say, I consider myself a veteran when it comes to second chance novels. And it's always the same. Man goes back to the past and immediately becomes OP in some way or the other. Usually, he knows high level techniques or has some kind of divine artifact with him. Of course he always has some kind of highly specific knowledge that can make him filthy rich.

This is different. Period. The MC is basically a talentless hack with a severe inferiority complex. Initially, he doesn't have much ambition and just wants a slightly better life.

When he gets high level techniques, he can't master them easily because well... he is a talentless hack.

But he meets people who change him and he struggles to overcome his past mentality. He takes the hard path because he doesn't have convenient plot armour.

This is slowly becoming one of my favourite novels.

5 stars

Different kind of MC’s prospective don’t you think?

Anyway I’m glad you found “I Obtained a Mythic Item” and “Max Talent Player” to be interesting. Those two happened to be in my top 100 reading list that I’m keeping pace with. So enjoy and happy reading. :)

maum.2412 and Namegyu like this.
  8. Namegyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read All of this. Master Hunter K and King of the Battlefield is somewhat my cup of tea, but 2nd coming of gluttony I drop it on middle of it after so much girls appearances and all have romantic vibe with ML. But thank you for reply(^▽^)

Already read
    Already read the hero return, I like this plot too, except it was too much because just a vew people did it and not a bunches of hero gathering along, and reborn in another body that is not his timeline. It was good~

Have inferiority complex means he not last that long? Or is it maybe like he was a background in the last battle in his first life? I curious is it my cup of tea└(★o★)┐

I'll enjoy it, thank youヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

9. Dragonfyre001

Dragonfyre001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Life Ranker
    Soveriegn of Judgement (no rebirth but u might like it)
    The novel's extra (author transported to beginning of book he wrote)
    Ending Maker (good romance)

10. Namegyu

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read it all. But i don't really like Sovereign of Judgement, I drop it in early chapter( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  11. maum.2412

maum.2412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Joospinch

Joospinch Don't click my avatar!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    'reincarnation of the suicidal battle god'
    its a manhwa but it fits your criteria of a guy who fail to save the word so he goes back in time.

13. Namegyu

Reading List:
    Link
    I check possessing nothing because Sienna recommend, i read it but not really like it, i still read as a distraction (>y<)

Yes. I read it too (^▽^)

maum.2412 likes this.